Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

I Have A Money Miss Road Who Keeps Asking Me Out. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Money Miss Road Who Keeps Asking Me Out. (1144 Views)

My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out / Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" / She Keeps Asking For Time Anytime She Visits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Money Miss Road Who Keeps Asking Me Out. by Talk2Bella(f): 8:01am On Sep 19, 2016
Anyone reading this and wants to judge me fine I don’t care, it’s not an easy thing being extraordinarily pretty and have men always chasing you like flies.

I am not from a poor home, my parents are fairly okay, and my siblings are doing well for themselves, being the last child whenever I need something I’d always have it, this is to tell your readers I lack for nothing.

On my way to a job interview one morning, standing at the bus-stop, this exotic car pulls over and asked me where I was heading to, I told him and it turned out he was heading same way, I figured he should be in his late 30’s he was good looking and all but I wasn’t moved.

We exchanged numbers and that’s where my fortune changed, my life hasn’t been the same after that day, new house, new wardrobe, money in my accounts, trips everywhere, but I have refused to sleep with him, because I don’t like him and funny enough he’s been very patient with me, my friends says he’s into occult stuffs that no man will spend that much on you and not ask for sex.

Bella, do you think he’s in the occult? This guy is so rich, he can have any girl he wants but for months we have been together it’s just been he and I, and he receives only business calls and nothing else.

I don’t think I want to continue being with him, I just haven’t been able to bring myself to like him for reasons unknown, he’s not bad looking, he’s rich and sociable, what could I be missing?

Can you please talk me out of this; I don’t want to marry a poor man.

Talk2Bella

If this man is everything you desire in a man, why do you think you don’t like him? I can’t talk you out of this, you alone can do that. I am going to be the typical African here and ask you to be careful, do not let material things lead you to an early grave; it’s never worked for anyone.

As for him being in the occult, I don’t think so, we still have gentlemen out there who don’t hold you hostage for not having sex with them because they have spent on you.

You need to stop accepting things from him ASAP, you need to stop using him for your selfish gains, you don’t like him then leave him it’s as simple as that, don’t become so greedy you lose your life in the process.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/09/i-have-money-miss-road-who-keeps-asking.html
Re: I Have A Money Miss Road Who Keeps Asking Me Out. by BOBBYTRICK: 8:09am On Sep 19, 2016
He is not a good bad guy sha...
Re: I Have A Money Miss Road Who Keeps Asking Me Out. by unapapadeycraze: 8:25am On Sep 19, 2016
How is he money miss road? I thought he was actually unsightly.

Why don't you like him? Nobody likes anybody, love evolves. Love evolves as a result of camaraderie. If you are satisfied that his money is clean, spend more time together with him. It's not all guys that are sex maniac. If you truly love a lady as a guy and you wanna marry her, you won't pressure her into having sex with you. Guys reserve the lady that they want marry but i'm sorry to say, they could flirt with other ladies. From the above write up, i think he loves you. Spending reasonable time with him will make you develop love for him. If after all, you don't still fancy him, let him go.
Re: I Have A Money Miss Road Who Keeps Asking Me Out. by Talk2Bella(f): 8:33am On Sep 19, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
How is he money miss road? I thought he was actually unsightly.

Why don't you like him? Nobody likes anybody, love evolves. Love evolves as a result of camaraderie. If you are satisfied that his money is clean, spend more time together with him. It's not all guys that are sex maniac. If you truly love a lady as a guy and you wanna marry her, you won't pressure her into having sex with you. Guys reserve the lady that they want marry but i'm sorry to say, they could flirt with other ladies. From the above write up, i think he loves you. Spending reasonable time with him will make you develop love for him. If after all, you don't still fancy him, let him go.

Good advice thank
Re: I Have A Money Miss Road Who Keeps Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 19, 2016
Dump his ass before it's too late cheesy
Re: I Have A Money Miss Road Who Keeps Asking Me Out. by greatwhite(m): 9:02am On Sep 19, 2016
Very funny grin

You jumped into a strangers ride. But you don't like money. You gave him your number but you are not into him

You collect stuff from him. But you don't like him. But you love the money. You love the cloths, trips, and the fun. you refused to tell him. You are not doing yourself any good. Obviously it is your greed that is sustaining whatever sub-title you guys are operating under.

Whatever he is into you are already into it with him. Stop asking people for his source of money when you can ask him.

You already know what to do. Cheers

1 Like

Re: I Have A Money Miss Road Who Keeps Asking Me Out. by pxDharniel(m): 9:10am On Sep 19, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Dump his ass before it's too late cheesy

I strongly agree but AFTER returning all the goodies the poor rich man has spent. Don't you think so?
Re: I Have A Money Miss Road Who Keeps Asking Me Out. by Talk2Bella(f): 9:30am On Sep 19, 2016
greatwhite:
Very funny grin

You jumped into a strangers ride. But you don't like money. You gave him your number but you are not into him

You collect stuff from him. But you don't like him. But you love the money. You love the cloths, trips, and the fun. you refused to tell him. You are not doing yourself any good. Obviously it is your greed that is sustaining whatever sub-title you guys are operating under.

Whatever he is into you are already into it with him. Stop asking people for his source of money when you can ask him.

You already know what to do. Cheers

The man wasn't forced to spend na haba
Re: I Have A Money Miss Road Who Keeps Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 19, 2016
pxDharniel:

I strongly agree but AFTER returning all the goodies the poor rich man has spent. Don't you think so?
No I don't think so, it's the guy's loss....she didn't ask him to be a fool for love undecided grin
Re: I Have A Money Miss Road Who Keeps Asking Me Out. by greatwhite(m): 10:16am On Sep 19, 2016
Talk2Bella:

The man wasn't forced to spend na haba

Was she forced to collect?
Re: I Have A Money Miss Road Who Keeps Asking Me Out. by firstking01(m): 11:10am On Sep 19, 2016
Rubb_ish...you are a golddigger.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Money Miss Road Who Keeps Asking Me Out. by Talk2Bella(f): 11:31am On Sep 19, 2016
greatwhite:

Was she forced to collect?

No grin
Re: I Have A Money Miss Road Who Keeps Asking Me Out. by Talk2Bella(f): 11:32am On Sep 19, 2016
firstking01:
Rubb_ish...you are a golglddigger.

Lool cheesy
Re: I Have A Money Miss Road Who Keeps Asking Me Out. by firstking01(m): 11:51am On Sep 19, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Lool cheesy
Yes, we know her type, always using the "my parents can provide for me" kinda phrase to appear responsible.
Re: I Have A Money Miss Road Who Keeps Asking Me Out. by Talk2Bella(f): 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
firstking01:
Yes, we know her type, always using the "my parents can provide for me" kinda phrase to appear responsible.

biko, what is her type grin

(1) (Reply)

Ways Women Discreetly Ask For Favours / Date Gone Sour / 7 Basic Needs A Woman Want From A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.