Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) (27609 Views)

Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13yrs Of Waiting(photos) / Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by cuteade: 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
so you would have preferred the heading to be Praise IVF or what?
justmenoni:
Praise the Lord, But even if it's IVF ,the couples won't acknowledge that.

1 Like

Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by cuteade: 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
My dear God will do it. He did it for my Elder Sister after waiting for 17 years. She gave birth to triplets on the 5th of September.
hellen93o:
Congratulations to d family, i use dem as point of contact to my family too dat God should visit me dis month,, almost 6 years now, cant wait to carry my triplet

1 Like

Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by Greatzeus(m): 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
All I can say is,thank you lord cool
Everything about you is great

1 Like

Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
12inches1:
You hear couples waiting for long years then they eventually get preg and have multiple births. More often than not it's IVF. Thank God for science. IVF is doing wonders. smiley
You are a little confused; If you are asking us to 'thank God', then IVF isn't the one doing the wonders.
Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by murmee: 6:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
Jarus:
Most people I know that waited for many years before child end up getting twins. I have seen 3 in the last one year.
That is either fertility drugs or IVF in action. Not a bad idea though!

1 Like

Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by Mysticluv(f): 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
This can only be God..Promise Keeper, He's never late.. Congratulations 2 d family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by hellen93o(f): 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
cuteade:
My dear God will do it. He did it for my Elder Sister after waiting for 17 years. She gave birth to triplets on the 5th of September.
amen tanx
Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
bigblackbooty:
I'd lyk 2 gv birth 2 twins too when I get married. Oh Lord pls grant me my heart desire
If He is the same Lord of the couple you are praying to He definitely will have a problem with your chosen username. Believe me I know. Thanks for your understanding, I hope.
Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
bigblackbooty:
I'd lyk 2 gv birth 2 twins too when I get married. Oh Lord pls grant me my heart desire
If He is the same Lord of the couple you are praying to He definitely will have a problem with your chosen username. Believe me, I know. Thanks for your understanding, I hope.
Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by justmenoni: 6:55pm On Sep 19, 2016
Ibere!! Stop been dumb... I'm not talking about the heading, instead I'm saying the couples should also give recommendation to the Ivf process if they made use of any!! Doing this will help other couples in similar situations.

quote author=cuteade post=49499391]so you would have preferred the heading to be Praise IVF or what?
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by Made2Eazie: 7:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
congratulations daddy... Big God Big Miracle

1 Like

Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by sallyzan(f): 7:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
We GIVE YOU ALL THE GLORY LORD
Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by Ifwonder: 8:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
Congrats.Thank God for the gift of babies.May they be a point of contact for all the women all over the world seeking for the fruit of the womb. Amen
Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by Tual: 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
Awww!!!..
Nice one
Congrats to them
Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by wonderfulchild: 9:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
Great
Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by metallisc(m): 12:04am On Sep 20, 2016
bigblackbooty:

even without marrying, i will gladly and willingly give you 'twins' grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by mekani(m): 3:03am On Sep 20, 2016
Dis is amazing.......
Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by davidif: 3:19am On Sep 20, 2016
ANIEXTY:
I love this, i pray GOD bless me with twins when i marry

Amen.

1 Like

Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by wilcox(m): 4:05am On Sep 20, 2016
That is God at work.
Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by femi4: 8:06am On Sep 20, 2016
rawgurl:
I love em twins,

told hubby to put two at once bt at d end na one he dey put.

Congratulation, may the name of the almighty God be praised.
Really..You look U12
Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by olurock123: 8:54am On Sep 20, 2016
glory b 2 God...

For your IT service....
website design and development, join us at
www.bestbraintech.com
whatsapp: 08162015270
facebook: facebook.com/bestbraintech
mail: info@bestbraintech.com
Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by siamia(f): 10:22am On Sep 20, 2016
Is your child diagnosed as a Special Needs child? Does he/she fall under the category of celebral palsy, dyslexia, ADHD (attention deficit hyperactive disorder), or Down syndrome, to mention a few? Then you need Marigold School.
Set in a 'home away from home' boarding environment in Agege, Lagos, Marigold School offers educational, occupational and behavioral therapy training for special needs children in a quiet, serene and secure environment.
The school runs year long, with only breaks for the state, national and religious holidays, on a termly basis.
Using Montessori methods, the children are taught basic skills, they attend physiotherapy classes, speech therapy classes,and where needed, are sent for ENT,and outfitted with hearing aids, for those who need it.
They learn to read and write, feed and clothe themselves, and develop their strengths, despite their weaknesses. Special needs children are truly special gems. They deserve to live a fulfilling and rewarding life. Please give them that opportunity through Marigold School.

Call or visit for your child's diagnosis and admission at anytime of the year. Ages for admission start from 3yrs to 15yrs. We accept kids from all over the country, as well as overseas.
Call 09055206656, and whatsapp 08180632132, 07067291837 for affordable prices and immediate admission.
If your child is special, then you need a special home for him/her. An early start ensures that your child lives as normal a life as possible.
Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by rawgurl(f): 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
femi4:
Really..You look U12

am a proud mom of two cute boys

1 Like

Re: A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) by todaynewsreview: 10:28pm On Oct 31, 2016
cuteade:
so you would have preferred the heading to be Praise IVF or what?
Good question

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World / 90-Year-Old Grandma Who Has 81 Great Grandkids And 8 Great Great Grandkids / Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.