Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

72-year-old Granny Having An Incestuous Affair With Her Own Grandson - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 72-year-old Granny Having An Incestuous Affair With Her Own Grandson (27352 Views)

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. / What Is Your Definition Of An Incestuous Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

72-year-old Granny Having An Incestuous Affair With Her Own Grandson by phanthom(m): 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2010
A 72-YEAR-OLD granny is having an incestuous affair with her own GRANDSON — and the pair are set to have a BABY.

Grey-haired Pearl Carter has shocked family and friends after beginning a bizarre relationship with her 26-year-old grandchild Phil Bailey.

Pearl, from Indiana, US, is now using her pension to pay $54,000 (£35,000) to a surrogate mother so they can have a child, say reports in New Idea magazine in New Zealand.

Pearl said: "I'm not interested in anyone else's opinion. I am in love with Phil and he's in love with me. Soon I'll be holding my son or daughter in my arms and Phil will be the proud dad."

Kissed

Phil is the son of Pearl's daughter Lynette Bailey — who the pensioner put up for adoption when she was just 18.

When Lynette died, Phil tracked down his long lost gran — 46 years his senior — and they started their strange relationship.

Pearl added: "From the first moment that I saw him, I knew we would never have a grandmother-grandson relationship. For the first time in years I felt sexually alive."

The pair spent their first week together shopping, bowling and eating out. During the second week, giggly on wine after a night out, Pearl decided she wasn't going to deny her feelings anymore.

Pearl said: "I called Phil into my bedroom, sat him on the bed, and then I leant over and kissed him.

"I expected rejection but instead he kissed me back."

Phil said he had the same feelings towards Pearl.

He revealed: "I wanted to kiss her there and then. My feelings were overwhelming.

"I love Pearl with all my heart. I've always been attracted to older women and I think Pearl is gorgeous. Now I'm going to be a dad and I can't wait.

"Yes, we get laughed at and bullied when we go out and kiss in public but we don't care. You can't help who you fall for."

The pair have asked 30-year-old Roxanne Campbell to carry their child.

Pearl said: "I am finally going to be a mum and not forced to give up my child. Phil's going to be a great dad. I never in a million years thought at 72 I'd be 'pregnant' and in love with my grandson.

"I make no apologies and I believe God's given me a second chance."

Pearl says the relationship is not wrong after a friend told her about Genetic Sexual Attraction (GSA) syndrome, which occurs when close relatives meet as adults and find they are attracted to each other.

She said: "I could now understand my feelings and realise they weren't wrong."

Pearl was 18 when she fell pregnant with daughter Lynette. She was living with her Catholic parents in Indiana and they insisted she give the baby away.

They organised a private adoption and Pearl never saw her baby girl again.

Pearl went on to marry but she never had any more children. Instead she searched for her lost daughter until finally giving up hope 15 years ago.

Phil met Pearl for the first time in 2006 after tracking her down when Lynette died from brain cancer.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2954310/Gran-and-grandson-to-have-baby.html

Re: 72-year-old Granny Having An Incestuous Affair With Her Own Grandson by indie22(f): 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2010
Ok, this is just sick!!!
Re: 72-year-old Granny Having An Incestuous Affair With Her Own Grandson by tkb417(m): 3:08pm On Apr 30, 2010
can the MOD delete

cos now im about to be sick
Re: 72-year-old Granny Having An Incestuous Affair With Her Own Grandson by cantell(m): 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2010
Dis one na to leave better oil dey use condemn oil.
Guess the guy loves everything sagged - B*reast,nyansh, you name it.
Re: 72-year-old Granny Having An Incestuous Affair With Her Own Grandson by Odunnu: 4:53pm On Apr 30, 2010
Tkb,u r abt 2b sick.Me,i'm sick already.Ths is EVIL!!
Re: 72-year-old Granny Having An Incestuous Affair With Her Own Grandson by galatico(m): 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2010
Crazy Granny!!!!
Re: 72-year-old Granny Having An Incestuous Affair With Her Own Grandson by AqRiUsAge(f): 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2010
wow
Re: 72-year-old Granny Having An Incestuous Affair With Her Own Grandson by eazyman(m): 5:19pm On Apr 30, 2010
Strange things always seem to come from the WEST and mostly the whites, WHY?
It began with lesbians & gays and some even getting married to each other and now THIS?!
Sooner or later most of them may not find THIS ACT disgusting anymore!
SO THIS WORLD IS REALLY COMING TO AN END?
Re: 72-year-old Granny Having An Incestuous Affair With Her Own Grandson by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 30, 2010
crazy world we live in lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 72-year-old Granny Having An Incestuous Affair With Her Own Grandson by Basics007: 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2010
This is so disgusting. Shio
Re: 72-year-old Granny Having An Incestuous Affair With Her Own Grandson by Jaideyone(m): 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2010
wtf not just s 72yr old woman bt also his grandmum? there's sumtin wrong somewhere. they are both mentally derailed
Re: 72-year-old Granny Having An Incestuous Affair With Her Own Grandson by Moyola(f): 7:22pm On Apr 30, 2010
Euurrggh!!. . .yur grannie of all grannizz?! wonderz 'll neva end!
Re: 72-year-old Granny Having An Incestuous Affair With Her Own Grandson by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2010
@ MODERATOR, pls delete this disgusting thread.

@POSTER, so you dont have better stories to post
Re: 72-year-old Granny Having An Incestuous Affair With Her Own Grandson by richard69(m): 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2010
*puke*
Re: 72-year-old Granny Having An Incestuous Affair With Her Own Grandson by Omolulu(m): 5:11am On May 01, 2010
Really, well i now believe nothing's new under the sun
Re: 72-year-old Granny Having An Incestuous Affair With Her Own Grandson by peacettw: 8:12am On May 01, 2010
Now, that is NASTY!
Re: 72-year-old Granny Having An Incestuous Affair With Her Own Grandson by agathamari(f): 5:49pm On May 01, 2010
eazyman:

Strange things always seem to come from the WEST and mostly the whites, WHY?
It began with lesbians & gays and some even getting married to each other and now THIS?!
Sooner or later most of them may not find THIS ACT disgusting anymore!
SO THIS WORLD IS REALLY COMING TO AN END?
someone really needs to learn how to read a history book!
Re: 72-year-old Granny Having An Incestuous Affair With Her Own Grandson by Otinkpu: 6:28am On May 07, 2010
Totally unbelievable. I feel like puking after reading the story! yak!
Re: 72-year-old Granny Having An Incestuous Affair With Her Own Grandson by Bluemoon1(f): 3:30am On May 25, 2010
disgusting tongue
Re: 72-year-old Granny Having An Incestuous Affair With Her Own Grandson by johndavid1(m): 10:36am On May 25, 2010
Blue moon:

disgusting tongue
I like your post great real disgusting i must say
Re: 72-year-old Granny Having An Incestuous Affair With Her Own Grandson by vivaladiva(f): 10:52am On May 25, 2010
there is a logical n scientific bases for this kind of relationship, i know bout a few more cases like this
one is btw a bro and sister separated at birth
another is btw a father n his re united daughter etc
there is nothing technically wrong wiv this kind of rel apart from the possibility that a child born through incest may be affected by certain mutant genes and of cos wat do u call a child born of his grandmother and father etc

emphasis is on the separation, they never had the chance to build a granny and grand son relationship
people place so much emphasis on nature and fail to tak into account the role of nurture
apart from being a parent biologically, u also have to be a parent physically to cement this bond

my views might make me unpopular, bt like those two in this story, i dnt give a flying monkey
Re: 72-year-old Granny Having An Incestuous Affair With Her Own Grandson by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 29, 2010
the end is here. this tread is what i call a sham, i dont know what to says
Re: 72-year-old Granny Having An Incestuous Affair With Her Own Grandson by cpatra(f): 9:22am On May 31, 2010
When are they walking down the aisle, or have they done that already?
Re: 72-year-old Granny Having An Incestuous Affair With Her Own Grandson by Navi613: 7:34am On Jun 01, 2010
I'm not suprised, but i'm rather scared i mean if this is happening the next thing will only be more screwed up. Dear Lord save us from corruption. Ameen
Re: 72-year-old Granny Having An Incestuous Affair With Her Own Grandson by poweredcom(m): 12:57am On Dec 20, 2010
Bunch of white bastards
Re: 72-year-old Granny Having An Incestuous Affair With Her Own Grandson by InkedNerd(f): 6:27am On Dec 20, 2010
Hmmm, this quite odd. He's probably suffering from an Oedipus complex. There was a story I saw on "20/20" earlier in the year and apparently this sort of behavior is quite common among mothers who have given up their sons for adoption and later reunite with them--but I've never heard of this behavior among mothers of women who have given their sons up for adoption.
Re: 72-year-old Granny Having An Incestuous Affair With Her Own Grandson by lanredo(m): 7:08am On Dec 20, 2010
Most of you guys fail to understand that, when u are disconnected with ur close ones u automatically lost that portion of ur brain that differenciate what is right or wrong. When u hug ur grown up daughter is that portion that keep ur penis not to erect.
Re: 72-year-old Granny Having An Incestuous Affair With Her Own Grandson by tlops(m): 4:44pm On Feb 06, 2011
when I saw the headline I new it couldnt be in 9ja,
Re: 72-year-old Granny Having An Incestuous Affair With Her Own Grandson by Uwem2009(m): 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2011
Oh Lord save us from dis abnormly behavior frm spreading into AFRIKA
Re: 72-year-old Granny Having An Incestuous Affair With Her Own Grandson by Kx: 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2011
Not so strange coming from the west
Re: 72-year-old Granny Having An Incestuous Affair With Her Own Grandson by obowunmi(m): 3:28pm On Sep 30, 2011
The boy is a sick child. He needs psychatric assistance.
Re: 72-year-old Granny Having An Incestuous Affair With Her Own Grandson by hildaa(f): 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2011
okey now

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Partner And I Dont Love Each Other But We Respect Each Other / Husband Touching His Wife Inappropriately Is Rape Under New VAPP Law: Lawyer / Traditional Marriage Ceremony in U.S.: NEED HELP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.