Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (840508 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
emmanuelpopson:
this con3 na some thing else. I registered on Monday and I'm yet to receive any confirmation email..
I was directed to resend confirmation again and again which i did but couldn't see any in my email...
this is going on to frustrate the applicants so as to loose hope,but its not gonna happen..
any body in the house experiencing such?? or na only me... biko,e joo.. don't let me alone..
Bro, you are not the only one. Registered before 10am on Monday still I have not received confirmation/verification mail
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by nerdymufasa(m): 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
I can not imagine something as common as activation mail being an issue for a federal website for days... pple with years of experience in computer related jobs can not find a solution to this challenge...yet they have 'problem solving skill' engraved in their cv; or could this be their first rodeo?

it's really stressful registratin, if u come make mistake, na still dem go disqualify person...

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by otee42: 11:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
I just register with my two mail for different position all went thru.asking me to check my mail for confirmation in my mail until nw message for me to get the link and proceed.what is happening to them sadI just register with my two mail for different position all went thru.asking me to check my mail for confirmation in my mail until nw message for me to get the link and proceed.what is happening to them
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by otee42: 11:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
I use my laptop.and it went fast
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by josephjuwon75(m): 11:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
pls guide me on wat to do, immediately after clicking on apply, it only brought next and save draft. without anything to fill and dis is wat I used to get after clicking on next

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
Guys please can I proceed with the process by log in my email and pwd? Have wiated for the verification mail since yesterday I didn't get it, person neva sleep sef chai!

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by classicaldon(m): 11:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
Just feel like bringing some form awareness to NLers applying for this job. On my first attempt to login to the site, all my browsers kept giving me series of warnings due to the security settings of my browsers. Before applying... I advice NLers to delete saved passwords, cookies and cache as they also contain deleted passwords... l also feel NLers should use a password different from their regular mail passwords... Just saying in case there's something uncool about the site or if it's compromised.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
The devil is a liar.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by LKO(m): 11:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
Finding it difficult to create my profile. It keep saying my phone number do not match. Help please.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Oluwatosin27(m): 11:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
Fistop:
Having issues on the personal details page. Local government for State of origin is not popping up and without it, you cant move to the next page. Those that have applied successfully, how did you scale through the local government part?

Same here bro, and am yet to finish that stage of application.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Oluwatosin27(m): 11:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
ovie2015:
Please I need help. What do i do from here?

Am having the same problem too and am yet to complete that stage of application cos of local govt whic is not popping up.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by kingofchess(m): 11:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
josephjuwon75:
pls guide me on wat to do, immediately after clicking on apply, it only brought next and save draft. without anything to fill and dis is wat I used to get after clicking on next
same issue... how did u solve Urs
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Oluwatosin27(m): 11:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
Same here too.. Pls someone should help pls.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bibinwaka: 12:13am On Sep 22, 2016
very useless kwantry!
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 22, 2016
confused nation
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by mukhaila: 12:36am On Sep 22, 2016
Pushas:
Bro, you are not the only one. Registered before 10am on Monday still I have not received confirmation/verification mail
Same here, I registered before 10am on Monday. I'm yet to get any confirmation in my mail box to go ahead with the registration. I won't be surprised if its confirmed that they are just using this public advertisement to justify the necessary. Certain individuals with the "connections" would have applied and registered by now. Its really pathetic...
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by exalt2009: 12:56am On Sep 22, 2016
kween911:
Guys please can I proceed with the process by log in my email and pwd? Have wiated for the verification mail since yesterday I didn't get it, person neva sleep sef chai!

Gudday,

just enter your E-mail id and password, thereafter it will ask you if you want to resend your confirmation code..
click on it and you will type in your mail id...then it will resend the confirmation code to you
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by meetgaya: 1:19am On Sep 22, 2016
josephjuwon75:

Same here pls
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by meetgaya: 1:21am On Sep 22, 2016
kween911:
The devil is a liar.

yes o my sister
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by meetgaya: 1:37am On Sep 22, 2016
see how corrupt FCSC is, FIRS were well organised with over one million applicants wit no complain

after waiting for 48hr for activation link

see wat i got

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by victorlake(m): 2:38am On Sep 22, 2016
Oluwatosin27:

change your browser.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by dan41(m): 2:42am On Sep 22, 2016
kingofchess:
same issue... how did u solve Urs

Use chrome or Firefox
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Abdoor44: 3:02am On Sep 22, 2016
I used chrome and Monzila.... Still not working...what can I do to register for this fcsc as the days begin to count down already... God help me out!
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by meetgaya: 4:04am On Sep 22, 2016
ATLAST AFTER SEVERAL ATTEMPTS

FINALLY SUBMITTED SUCCESSFULLY
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 4:31am On Sep 22, 2016
I just wonder how u guys get the activation email. Could it be that the site has been encoded to reject some names.......just confused! I've bn up all night since 12, still no show!
Meanwhile I was one of those that started this thread. Saw it immediately OP posted it and since then I've battling with it........ Almost getting fed up sef
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by otabuko(m): 5:25am On Sep 22, 2016
this is just not working, i am using a system....
jimnozi:

When u log in what is it saying..... Dont forget ur users name is ur full Email address.

step to follow

open the page that display all the ministries and work info.

click to open the one u want to apply for so that it display full info about it

then bookmark it
close it open the page that display all the ministries again then click on the login

entre ur full email and password

it might show noting
then open the page u bookmark
u will see that it must have already log you in..

that's all it work like charm...

Use system preferably

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by jtkoko9(f): 5:32am On Sep 22, 2016
I finally registered with my phone at 4:40am after trying for days with my laptop. I must say the whole thing was crazy. I used like 6 different emails and activation link was only sent to one email.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Fistop: 5:47am On Sep 22, 2016
Oluwatosin27:

I was able to scale through finally. I used Chrome and no issues.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by just2simple: 6:13am On Sep 22, 2016
pls, which system did u used? Laptop, desktop, tablet, iphone or smartphone
meetgaya:
ATLAST AFTER SEVERAL ATTEMPTS

FINALLY SUBMITTED SUCCESSFULLY
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nduwin(f): 6:19am On Sep 22, 2016
this is annoying,imagine since monday evening i havent received the verification mail,i am convinced now that our federal civil service is a great disgrace to this country even a roadside developer can code a working portal accessible by all devices yet d site runs smoothly irrespective of the numerous number of people accessing the site per time. things like this are only experienced in this country where jobs or contract are awarded to only the connected individuals.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Imokha(m): 6:23am On Sep 22, 2016
After I registered I was told I would get a mail to verify my account til now I ve not gotten it.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Bomshell: 6:28am On Sep 22, 2016
Pls can some1 help me I can't move forward bcox of local selection what wil I do#urgent help pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.