Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (839363 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by makonko(m): 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
MzTunechi:
I think it is the same scale for all ministries...I was privileged to see that of Education and one other ministry it's same 688 bla bla bla. Mine is OSGOF and it is the same 688....
What vilyviv is saying is that BPP is not really a ministry but an MDA. So the values differ.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by motivationspika(m): 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
sufillah:
They may post the list on their website next week. Currently the site is down.
that will be nicer. It would save people some cost
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Ladylexly: 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ooh sorry tot u ve gotten it. It d same i compared with others on same level[q embarasseduote author=vivlyviv post=60296476]
I am not arguing with anyone. I have not collected my APL which is why I am asking.[/quote]
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by MzTunechi(f): 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
MDA is an acronym for Ministries, Departments and Agencies. Don't get yourself confused
makonko:

What vilyviv is saying is that BPP is not really a ministry but an MDA. So the values differ.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Hiculis(f): 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
MzTunechi:
MDA is an acronym for Ministries, Departments and Agencies. Don't get yourself confused
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Covanant: 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
Please what about Registrar of Cooperative Society II. Ministry of Labour, Productivity and Employment Grade level 08. Any idea house? Has anybody collected appointment letter for this post and Ministry?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by fayree(f): 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
Covanant:
Please what about Registrar of Cooperative Society II. Ministry of Labour, Productivity and Employment Grade level 08. Any idea house? undecidedPlease what about Registrar of Cooperative Society II. Ministry of Labour, Productivity and Employment Grade level 08. Any idea house?
So long u r placed on level 8 S2 the salary is thesame
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by sighlas: 10:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
makonko:

Show proof abeg

Please read this

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Room112(m): 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
Erenje24:
I don't think they consider year of graduation, mine too is 8 step 2
Erenge and Kay not to worry, what happened is that what was allocated to your stat,e is what they gave you but after the probation period during your confirmation, it will be regularized and the appropriate level given to you. ALSO try to get close to the people in your state commission office, it will help.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gennylota: 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
kayshow:
The job i applied for was level 8,During the interview I was given level 9 due to I graduated 8 years ago by my state commissioner ,for the position I applied for,but on my Apl i was givenlevel 8 step 2,please can it still be change.or what can I do about it .or any one have the same experience.
they adjusted my friend's own during posting. (Last two years though).He told me they consider people that gradusted 7 and above or thereabout. I'm sure they will change it
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by makonko(m): 10:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
sighlas:

Please read this

Going by the attachment, BPP is a Treasury-funded Establishment on Special Salary Structure, yes?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by insperyadyou: 9:24am On Sep 10, 2017
To those who will be going to the commission to know their fate tomorrow or, to collect their appointment letters, ensure that you go with your credentials as your main documentation starts immediately preparing you into a full-fledged career civil servant.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by eightynine: 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
gennylota:
they adjusted my friend's own during posting. (Last two years though).He told me they consider people that gradusted 7 and above or thereabout. I'm sure they will change it
How does posting work?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by sighlas: 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
Going by the attachment, BPP is a Treasury-funded Establishment on Special Salary Structure, yes?[/quote]

Under the Presidency, Yes!
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by OLANIYI1985: 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
Please i need someone going to the ministry to check if i made it through lagos central. Mr Olaniyi Ajose, phone number 08181299517.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by ibnmuhd: 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
It's surprising when you applied for a job through Federal Civil Service Commission and still expect a different treatment especially regarding salary. The salary structure is uniform.

If BPP is any different, it will have conducted it's recruitment separately just like NYSC, NIMC etc which are also under the Presidency.

But yes, BPP do recruit staff themselves, with different salary and post them where they want, even the Villa, but they are not on the Civil Service Salary Structure.

Please get your facts right.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by insperyadyou: 2:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
OLANIYI1985:
Please i need someone going to the ministry to check if i made it through lagos central. Mr Olaniyi Ajose, phone number 08181299517.
were you a Batch A or Batch B Candidate
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by odohoche(m): 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
concerning the batch B candidates, do anyone have information on it? pls
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by motivationspika(m): 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
odohoche:
concerning the batch B candidates, do anyone have information on it? pls
Both batches are receiving appointment letters in all ministries/positions applied for
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by fufuNegusi(m): 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
Congratulations to everyone who has gotten APL and to all those waiting for their own APL I say congratulations in advance

I wasn't called for documentation after the interview at PSIN Abuja
I traveled to Abuja from Lagos to see if my name was mistakenly omitted but It wasn't successful...because they won't let me check any list

Now the APL's are ready...
Please do anyone know if they will post the successful names ONLINE so everyone can see and confirm
Because I am still very optimistic about this recruitment

I applied under Ministry of Education (Delta State)
as Technical Instructor II
If you know you can be of help please holla at me
Thanks
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by motivationspika(m): 2:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
ibnmuhd:
It's surprising when you applied for a job through Federal Civil Service Commission and still expect a different treatment especially regarding salary. The salary structure is uniform.

If BPP is any different, it will have conducted it's recruitment separately just like NYSC, NIMC etc which are also under the Presidency.

But yes, BPP do recruit staff themselves, with different salary and post them where they want, even the Villa, but they are not on the Civil Service Salary Structure.

BPP is treated preferentially in terms of Salary, welfare package, allowances and all what not
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by makonko(m): 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
ibnmuhd:

This is exactly what I know too
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Covanant: 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
;DPlease what about Registrar of Cooperative Society II. Ministry of Labour, Productivity and Employment Grade level 08. Any idea house? Has anybody collected appointment letter for this post and Ministry?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by insperyadyou: 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
fufuNegusi:
Congratulations to everyone who has gotten APL and to all those waiting for their own APL I say congratulations in advance

I traveled to Abuja from Lagos to see if my name was mistakenly omitted but It wasn't successful...because they won't let me check any list

Please do anyone know if they will post the successful names ONLINE so everyone can see and confirm

Thanks
It is not over until it is over.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by motivationspika(m): 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
fufuNegusi:

Thanks
Because of the trip you embarked on, I will do my best to check for you tomorrow. Let's hope it work out. You will have to send your name
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by odohoche(m): 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
motivationspika:
Both batches are receiving appointment letters in all ministries/positions applied for

OK. thanks
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
Fom what I was told, those getting appointment letter now are different from those who made the list and were not called. These are the same people that were called for documentation via texts n calls last 3 months. He talked of some kind of waiver I did not even comprehend. When I asked him of those who made the list, he said that we will be given APL letters but definitely not now, he said he was not sure of the date himself but everything will be concluded before October runs out.
So I will advise those who made the list not to bother travelling from far away for now and lets keep calm and see how thing unfolds in the coming weeks. Please keep in mind this INFO may be WRONG as FCSC staff have given us false info in the past but i just thought its vital for me to share it for now.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by agadamalik(m): 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
Pls anybody with useful information about Kano and Jigawa State. Please help out.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by schrondinger: 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
motivationspika:
Because of the trip you embarked on, I will do my best to check for you tomorrow. Let's hope it work out. You will have to send your name
pls can u also check for me, am also on the same shoe
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 5:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
different from those who made the list how? I don't understand
yahmaid04:
Fom what I was told, those getting appointment letter now are different from those who made the list and were not called. These are the same people that were called for documentation via texts n calls last 3 months. He talked of some kind of waiver I did not even comprehend. When I asked him of those who made the list, he said that we will be given APL letters but definitely not now, he said he was not sure of the date himself but everything will be concluded before October runs out.
So I will advise those who made the list not to bother travelling from far away for now and lets keep calm and see how thing unfolds in the coming weeks. Please keep in mind this INFO may be WRONG as FCSC staff have given us false info in the past but i just thought its vital for me to share it for now.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by agadamalik(m): 5:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
[quote author=Erenje24 post=60323149]different from those who made the list how? I don't understand[/quot]pls do you have any information about Jigawa State. Please assist your brother.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by motivationspika(m): 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
yahmaid04:
You have really revealed a great fact. What is not even clear is why some people on the same final MASTER list will be called leaving others on the same final list in the dark to go confirm themselves. You need to be brave to understand this people

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.