Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,725 members, 7,844,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (2666 Views)

NIGERIAN GOVT: There Re No Indiginous Yorubas In Lagos, kwara And Kogi / Benin Republic Never Attacked Our State- Kwara State Govt. / Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Newworldorder: 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2016

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by cosby02(m): 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
angry

6 Likes

Re: . by quickberry(m): 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
Newworldorder:
1 Ogun State, 2 Ondo State, 3 Oyo State, 4Osun State, 5 Ekiti State,
These are the main states own by the yorubas, Lagos state is owned by the binis, Kwara and kogi state are owned by the north
u are MAD

10 Likes

Re: . by quickberry(m): 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
Newworldorder:
1 Ogun State, 2 Ondo State, 3 Oyo State, 4Osun State, 5 Ekiti State,
These are the main states own by the yorubas, Lagos state is owned by the binis, Kwara and kogi state are owned by the north
u are MAD

8 Likes

Re: . by simplycarro: 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
There is something in the waters in Igboland, a very dangerous substance.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Nychillax(m): 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
Mad people don invade NL already, this forum don turn to something new.....

It is quite amazing seeing how hatred had damaged some people cerebral cortex...

10 Likes

Re: . by caxim04(m): 4:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
You are right...the oba of Lagos is an Ndigbo.

Emir of Ilorin is an Hausa shey?

A third of Kogi Is Yoruba , so you may be right but wait.... How come Kogi people learn and speak Yoruba faster than other tribes... Because they are right?.

Okay before you crucify me..the Queen Of England is not English.. Wait am I making sense...yeah am right because the Royal family of England are not native English they ve been Norman's, French,some even say their is a German connection... Yeah am right. Does it make them less English nahhhh.

Apart from the Royal stool of Ilorin that is occupied by descendants of Alimi from Sokoto Ilorin is 100% yoruba.
They ve around for a long time, you ask me I will say they are yorubas. Well here is the most interesting part, the former Emir of Ilorin's middle/or yoruba name is Alabi. Am sure the current one has a Yoruba name as well.

Now in Lagos, the last time I checked all the Kings and the Royal family of Lagos are yorubas..I will agree with you that Lagos is no man's Land but hey...the Obama card will not happen here in a thousand years because you people are too vulger and what I call noisy neighbor s. We are now sensitive and will not allow it. well if you expect another Obama to happen in our generation guy cut the crap it won't happen in another hundred years.

I don't have much to say about Kogi.

What am i I talking about...there is no 'pure' nationality anywhere, despite what certain politicians might have you believe.

6 Likes

Re: . by nonhuman(m): 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
and who have said otherwise. op u are correct
Re: . by obaaderemi: 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
simplycarro:
There is something in the waters in Igboland, a very dangerous substance.
As much as i want to laugh at ur comment at the same time i see it as not funny but serious.these people are allowing hatred to turn them into lunatics.we should pity them.

10 Likes

Re: . by simplycarro: 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
obaaderemi:
As much as i want to laugh at ur comment at the same time i see it as not funny but serious.these people are allowing hatred to turn them into lunatics.we should pity them.

The whole madness took a notch up after some dead bodies were recovered from the Ezzu Rivers. I want to believe it's the water causing the madness.

Following the discovery of dead bodies found floating on Ezzu river in Anambra State, the five local government areas of Awka North, Anambra East, Anambra West, Ayamelum and Oyi which make up Omambala area of Anambra State, on Thursday, expressed fears that all the communities along the Ezzu River that empties into Anambra River may become victims of an epidemic.

A delegation of Omambala Forum visited the palace of the traditional ruler of Amansea, Igwe Kenneth Okonkwo, to discuss the fate of the various communities living along the river, as the delegation’s leader, Dr. Nnanna Egwu said the communities should be taken into consideration, in view of the environmental consequences posed by the floating dead bodies to their people.

“Ezzu River is part of the great Omabala River and if it is polluted in Amansea because of the mysterious dead bodies floating on it, it will equally affect other communities within the area. This issue has been discussed at the enlarged meeting of Omambala Forum.

“The river that passes through Amansea is part of Omabala River that traverses over 20 communities and that is why the matter should be of great importance to everybody. We are using this medium to appeal to the Federal Government to wade into this matter because before December last year, our people reported that some dead bodies were floating in our river. We did not take it seriously because it was not up to the magnitude of the Ezzu River discovery,” he said.

8 Likes

Re: . by dreamworld: 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
I agree with you, there is no indiginous yoruba in kwara state, kogi and lagos state
I hate it when someone knows the truth but keep acting like he doesn't know due to sentiment
Re: . by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
Newworldorder:
1 Ogun State,
2 Ondo State,
3 Oyo State,
4Osun State,
5 Ekiti State,

These are the main states own by the yorubas,
Lagos state is owned by the binis,
Kwara and kogi state are owned by the north

Supported
Afonja sold Kwara state to the Fulani in exchange for a plate of amala + ewedu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Danfuster(m): 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
Newworldorder:
1 Ogun State,
2 Ondo State,
3 Oyo State,
4Osun State,
5 Ekiti State,

3 Likes

Re: . by dreamworld: 9:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
[quote author=Danfuster post=49502915][/quote]
It doesnt change the fact, the op just said the truth
Re: . by Newworldorder: 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
cosby02:
angry
The truth is always bitter
Re: . by galaxy4rep(m): 7:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
True talk...

3 Likes

Re: . by galaxy4rep(m): 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2016
very correct...
Re: . by yemexy(m): 7:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
even the emir who is fulani by tribe can't address the own city with any other language then yoruba
so what are you now talking about

1 Like

Re: . by cosby02(m): 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
Newworldorder:

The truth is always bitter
Always bitter for your throat right
Re: . by OgundeleT(m): 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2016
Newworldorder:
1 Ogun State,
2 Ondo State,
3 Oyo State,
4Osun State,
5 Ekiti State,

Lagos state, kwara and kogi land are not part of Yoruba land, and no indigenous Yoruba exist in Lagos, kwara and kogi,

whether kwara is owned by north or not it is non of my business, states are artificially created. i am a kwaran and a Yoruba. abi na ur papa wan tell me my tribe?

4 Likes

Re: . by Ooni: 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
Op there is no need resurrecting this again. This has since been proven that yorubaland starts in ogun and ends in ondo. Kwara is fulani owned, lagos is owned by egun and awori. We yoruba never even claimed lagos and kwara so there is no need accusing us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by MayorofLagos(m): 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
Newworldorder:
1 Ogun State,
2 Ondo State,
3 Oyo State,
4Osun State,
5 Ekiti State,

Lagos state, kwara and kogi land are not part of Yoruba land, and no indigenous Yoruba exist in Lagos, kwara and kogi,

Let Ohanaeze hear you say Lagos is owned by Bini. You are looking for trouble with International Court of Justice. grin

2 Likes

Re: . by Volksfuhrer(m): 10:09pm On Sep 30, 2016
Newworldorder:
1 Ogun State,
2 Ondo State,
3 Oyo State,
4Osun State,
5 Ekiti State,

Stop being a clown, Lagos State is a Yoruba State.

The bini throne that invaded Lagos...no be Oranmiyan put am there? Oranmiyan no be Yoruba man? Lagos na Yoruba affair all the way, hehehehehegrin

3 Likes

Re: . by henrysam(m): 10:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
Fools on rampage in nairaland. Very pathetic
Re: . by babatunx(m): 10:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
Mo ti gbo e....I don hear u...All these attention seekers self....inferiority complex at peak....Go to ijumu, mopa, kabba-bunu, yagba east, yagba west LGAs and tell them they are not Okuns(Yorubas).....I don't have d luxury of time to enlighten u about these places.....

Do I even have to comment about ur hatred and inferiority complex induced opinion about kwara and Lagos States? I don't think so....I've done more than u honestly deserve by giving u five minutes of my life....Enjoy that ! cos such opportunity might never come to u again...
Re: . by 1wolex85: 10:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
Newworldorder:
1 Ogun State,
2 Ondo State,
3 Oyo State,
4Osun State,
5 Ekiti State,

No, no, no! You are so wrong! Even the first 5 states you mentioned don't belong to the Yorubas
Re: . by Newworldorder: 10:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
Volksfuhrer:

Stop being a clown, Lagos State is a Yoruba State.

The bini throne that invaded Lagos...no be Oranmiyan put am there? Oranmiyan no be Yoruba man? Lagos na Yoruba affair all the way, hehehehehegrin
Always claiming what doesn't belong to u
Yorubas migrated to Lagos from southwest, due to trade with the binis, go and make research on that
Re: . by Ooni: 10:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
We must endeavor to say the truth all the time. We yorubas cannot start claiming ownership of lagos simply because aworis and eguns accomodated us. Aworis and eguns have been good hosts to yorubas and Ibos. We must acknowlwdge that.
Re: . by SouthWestBlood(m): 10:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
Newworldorder:

Always claiming what doesn't belong to u
Yorubas migrated to Lagos from southwest, due to trade with the binis, go and make research on that

Okay, and they grew like grass in the other 5 states you mentioned up there?
Re: . by Newworldorder: 11:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
SouthWestBlood:

Okay, and they grew like grass in the other 5 states you mentioned up there?
No they grew like ewedu leaves in oshogbo

Re: . by SouthWestBlood(m): 11:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
Newworldorder:

No they grew like ewedu leaves in oshogbo

Stop taking Loud! It's not good for your health.
Re: . by bi0nics: 11:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
[size=16pt]Lagos is a no man's land.. Who doesn't know that? [/size] undecided

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? / Recovered Body Not My Son, Doctor’s Mother Tells Police / R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.