Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Recovered Body Not My Son, Doctor’s Mother Tells Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recovered Body Not My Son, Doctor’s Mother Tells Police (2662 Views)

Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" / I Will Not Allow Her Return To that School,Leah Sharibu Mother Tells CNN (photo) / Mace Theft: Don't Arrest Senator Agege - Court Tells Police, DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recovered Body Not My Son, Doctor’s Mother Tells Police by 360frolic(m): 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
The mother of Dr. Allwell Orji, who jumped into the Lagos Lagoon on the Third Mainland Bridge, said the body recovered by marine policemen was not that of her son.

The spokesperson for the Zone 2 Police Command, SP Dolapo Badmos said, “The mother has come to identify the body recovered, but she said the deceased was not her son.”

More to come.....

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/03/recovered-body-not-my-son-doctors.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Recovered Body Not My Son, Doctor’s Mother Tells Police by Olafashion(f): 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
But

1 Like

Re: Recovered Body Not My Son, Doctor’s Mother Tells Police by Olafashion(f): 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
Re: Recovered Body Not My Son, Doctor’s Mother Tells Police by Cekpo34(m): 2:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
Hmmmmm water don enter garri o

1 Like

Re: Recovered Body Not My Son, Doctor’s Mother Tells Police by masseratti: 2:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
For real?

They should get other family members to that nau,the woman might be in shock.

2 Likes

Re: Recovered Body Not My Son, Doctor’s Mother Tells Police by doctimonyeka(m): 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
Just accept the fact ma.... Ur son took a coward decision... May God rest His soul...
Re: Recovered Body Not My Son, Doctor’s Mother Tells Police by thesicilian: 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
How true is this news? That source doesn't seem credible enough and this is the same picture that has been circulating for days now.
Re: Recovered Body Not My Son, Doctor’s Mother Tells Police by freakcin: 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2017

Ayam not understanding Was forensic analysis carried out on the body? How did she confirm the body is not that of her son?

The authorities sef dey fall hand, in this type of situation the forensic experts should determine the deceased identity not someone else, considering the fact that the body might have become bloated and unrecognizable.
Re: Recovered Body Not My Son, Doctor’s Mother Tells Police by Lordave: 2:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
Recovered body, "alleged woman not my mum".

1 Like

Re: Recovered Body Not My Son, Doctor’s Mother Tells Police by mrborntodoit: 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
doctimonyeka:
Just accept the fact ma.... Ur son took a coward decision... May God rest His soul...

Respect the dead

5 Likes

Re: Recovered Body Not My Son, Doctor’s Mother Tells Police by doctimonyeka(m): 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
mrborntodoit:

Respect the dead

ofcos I do... But that was not the best option available especially from a learned man..
Re: Recovered Body Not My Son, Doctor’s Mother Tells Police by juman(m): 2:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
Its possible.

There might be other dead bodies in the lagoon.

1 Like

Re: Recovered Body Not My Son, Doctor’s Mother Tells Police by MaziOmenuko: 3:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
They should return that one and continue the search...

1 Like

Re: Recovered Body Not My Son, Doctor’s Mother Tells Police by mrborntodoit: 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
doctimonyeka:
ofcos I do... But that was not the best option available especially from a learned man..

Pray not to go through anything like that

2 Likes

Re: Recovered Body Not My Son, Doctor’s Mother Tells Police by greatgod2012(f): 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
Confusion!
Re: Recovered Body Not My Son, Doctor’s Mother Tells Police by expozey(f): 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
How sad! She probably hasn't come to terms with the reality of her situation. My condolences

1 Like

Re: Recovered Body Not My Son, Doctor’s Mother Tells Police by SalamRushdie: 3:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
doctimonyeka:

Can you even prick yourself yet you say someone that committed suicide is a coward ..I know you would rather be a ritualist than kill urself and for your info that's cowardly

3 Likes

Re: Recovered Body Not My Son, Doctor’s Mother Tells Police by Jabioro: 3:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
Is she the only available person to identify him.. call on the driver, Sina hospital staff and some his church members.. Don't let that woman use her faith to toss us upadan ooo..
Re: Recovered Body Not My Son, Doctor’s Mother Tells Police by Samirana360(m): 4:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
ok
Re: Recovered Body Not My Son, Doctor’s Mother Tells Police by LecciGucci: 5:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
doctimonyeka:

Do u even have sense??..
Cant u just respect the dead.... undecided
Re: Recovered Body Not My Son, Doctor’s Mother Tells Police by doctimonyeka(m): 5:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
LecciGucci:

Do u even have sense??.. Cant u just respect the dead.... undecided
you dat have sense.. Y are you quoting me
Ode..
Re: Recovered Body Not My Son, Doctor’s Mother Tells Police by Tazdroid(m): 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
Simple and short

It's obviously another person who's been down there for a while

And why would the divers and rescuers just jump in without having a picture of whom they are looking for or did the doctor jump into the water with all his pictures too undecided
Re: Recovered Body Not My Son, Doctor’s Mother Tells Police by alex81(m): 6:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
op u know how we role...

pishure of d found body so we can epp her confirm
Re: Recovered Body Not My Son, Doctor’s Mother Tells Police by LecciGucci: 7:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
doctimonyeka:
you dat have sense.. Y are you quoting me

Ode..

Oponu borrow sense.
Re: Recovered Body Not My Son, Doctor’s Mother Tells Police by Lucasinho(m): 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
For real?

(1) (Reply)

How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption / Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 / Photo: What Is Kano State Governor Ganduje Trying To Do Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.