Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:36 PM

Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS (45498 Views)

Nigerian Lady Graduates Among 40 Exceptional Women From Harvard University. PICS / Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) / Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
soberdrunk:
People need to stop all these "fake sugar coated inspirational stories" Yes! You graduated, congratulations but no need to sugar coat your success, someone that sold 'only' "noodles and egg" to 'survive' has a cameraphone, is on instagram with a shady sounding handle "naphie_sah". We sef go school, we know those who 'truly' suffer their way through school....... angry angry

why u wan spoil d groove na...abi no be only noodles and eggs she sell grin
Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by silent10(m): 7:14pm On Sep 19, 2016
soberdrunk:
People need to stop all these "fake sugar coated inspirational stories" Yes! You graduated, congratulations but no need to sugar coat your success, someone that sold 'only' "noodles and egg" to 'survive' has a cameraphone, is on instagram with a shady sounding handle "naphie_sah". We sef go school, we know those who 'truly' suffer their way through school....... angry angry
I second wit u jor. E don tire me too
Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by Cleantip(m): 7:14pm On Sep 19, 2016
Encouraging. Seen, now we know we can't always wait for FG to start a small Business
Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by KevinDein: 7:14pm On Sep 19, 2016
soberdrunk:
stories like these are supposed to be a source of inspiration for people out there. Someone out there might just be motivated and encouraged not to give up. It doesn't inspire you, it's ok. But you have no right to say such stories shouldn't be published. They will continue to be published; deal with it.

Amazing that a story like this will get someone all worked up and angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by Okeejoseph(m): 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
Make we hear word joor..make swear say na only Indomie she sell.. I yam a cleaner in d hotel as well as using my small salary to sponsor mysef too

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by Okeejoseph(m): 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
Make we hear word joor..make she swear say na only Indomie she sell.. I yam a cleaner in d hotel as well as using my small salary to sponsor mysef too

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 19, 2016
soberdrunk:

Tiri gbosa for you oga mi

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by fuckpro: 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
Ok

Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by fuckpro: 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
soberdrunk:
okay

Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by HMZi: 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
Jay542:
The fact that she came out with 2.1 is why I've maximum respect for her.
as in ehn.
Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by soberdrunk(m): 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
fuckpro:
okay

I do every morning in my mirror and i damn well like what i see cool cool
Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by DateMynd44(m): 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2016
kenonze:
This is what we are aware she does,

Only she and her God knows other stuffs she did
she's not like you. If you don't have anything reasonable you better keep quiet
Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 19, 2016
I sold Sharwama back in Uni though, was rough but I got through....
Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by COUSINVINNY: 7:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
A school has no name
Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by cangoallnyt: 7:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
kenonze:

oponu omo incase u dnt know the meaning it means u are phool!
Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by Lexxyburg(m): 7:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
skarlett:

Tiri gbosa for you oga mi
Ugly thing, bad belle go kill you.
Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by toprealman: 7:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
Caseless:
This one na marriage material 1000 yards. Where that gal de stay abeg?
Things ain't always what it seem brah.....look before you leap!
Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by macaranta(m): 7:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
undecided
Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by Lexxyburg(m): 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
kenonze:

Fool.
Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by rhames(m): 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
better than those girls hawking their body for money on Allen Avenue. Congrats bae. Just Open a restaurant.
Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by Jay542(m): 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
HMZi:
as in ehn.
Omo e no easy oo. Chaii
Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by Lexxyburg(m): 7:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
nma24:
I sold Sharwama back in Uni though, was rough but I got through....
God bless your hustle sister. Funny how some people thinks it's impossible to be independent while schooling. I never collected university school fees from my parents.
Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by Juniorbuba(m): 8:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
Only indomie nd egg? U sure?
Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
...and she's somehow better than the Hausa men who take care of a three child household subsisting on the same noodle and egg business?
Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by Dygeasy(m): 8:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
dollyjoy:
Seconded.
LOL!! I know the girl personally and I am a first-hand witness that she did sell noodles.

As a matter of fact, right now she is selling the noodles to raise money for her sister's school fees. That story she posted for the contest, she sent it to me for proofreading.

So don't jump to conclusions.

CC: Soberdrunk
Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by soberdrunk(m): 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
hUmaneOne:

Come you're very dull and your thoughts are poverty ridden.
Let me remind you that food business is one of the most lucrative businesses in Nigeria.very huge gains.

A food vendor in my uni once told me she makes 7500 daily on a bad day.she uses a good phone and recently bought a car all from that business.
She's a graduate but still continues .

I'm a professional with a very very good pay.despite that,I'm into raw food materials buying and selling.

Now that rice is expensive, I make upto 120k per trip to the south south.i can do that for 3times a month.

If you cannot afford to go into the oil market,delve into agric/food and stop thinking the market women are poor..they're far richer than many bankers..na packaging

Am "dull" and my "thoughts are poverty ridden" yet you are the "professional" with a "very very good pay" selling rice across the country? Hahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin . Whoever owns Nairaland i owe the person 2 crates of beer cheesy grin! The type of kick i get from here cannot be described!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by hUmaneOne: 8:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
soberdrunk:

Am "dull" and my "thoughts are poverty ridden" yet you are the "professional" with a "very very good pay" selling rice across the country? Hahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin . Whoever owns Nairaland i owe the person 2 crates of beer cheesy grin! The type of kick i get from here cannot be described!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hahaha. You're the type that cannot even be innovative about the Nigerian situation..
I wish I could snap my azman air flight ticket from kano.
You don't know nada about the supply chain of agric products in your country, only to blame GEJ and Buhari.I pity your poverty of thoughts.You're in early stage schizophrenia ooo
Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by royalfamily(m): 8:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
Thanks for this pieces , they should keep deceiving themselves #mtcheew# Don't worry now with that it pose TY bello is coming for u. ..... Abeg abeg me sef sell yam n egg. while in skool.

soberdrunk:
People need
to stop all these "fake sugar coated inspirational stories" Yes! You graduated, congratulations but no need to sugar coat your success, someone that sold 'only' "noodles and egg" to 'survive' has a cameraphone, is on instagram with a shady sounding handle "naphie_sah". We sef go school, we know those who 'truly' suffer their way through school....... angry angry
Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by Darlingmua(f): 8:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
She sold indomie and egg to pay her fee, that of her sister and HOUSE RENT!!! In this Lagos? Lmfao..really grin grin
Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by UIA04(f): 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
soberdrunk:
You just spoke my mind
Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by hUmaneOne: 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
Dygeasy:
LOL!! I know the girl personally and I am a first-hand witness that she did sell noodles.

As a matter of fact, right now she is selling the noodles to raise money for her sister's school fees. That story she posted for the contest, she sent it to me for proofreading.

No need to call him bros. he is too stupid to learn.
Some people like the guy @your mention, think they're too big to sell indomie whereas they're suffering in silence and eating mommy's food @27.
Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by soberdrunk(m): 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
Dygeasy:

Sir the issue is not whether she sold noodles or not, almost everyone went through university with a 'side hustle', my problem is the new trend of 'Eze goes to school", "sweat and blood", "holy hustle", "na me suffer pass" picture everyone is painting these days...... angry sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Exam Malpractice: Central University Student Ghana Wrote Answer On Bald Head / Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) / Nekede Polytechnic Graduate Shares Her Accident Experience & School Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.