Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:34 AM

Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS (45495 Views)

Nigerian Lady Graduates Among 40 Exceptional Women From Harvard University. PICS / Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) / Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by Maski87: 8:46am On Sep 20, 2016
Why do women lie so much
Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by osalove247(m): 8:54am On Sep 20, 2016
Inspiring

GIVE IT TIME...
When someone comes and tells you, I can't sleep without you, I love you the way you are and I can put up with your good and bad attitude. Before you commit your heart please GIVE IT TIME.
When You meet someone today and feel like marrying him/her tomorrow, before you do remember you need to GIVE IT TIME
When you visit your uncle and you are to stay there for 2weeks holidays, don't be carried away that they serve you your preferred food and give you hot water to bath during your first two days and you start making arrangement to relocate to their house, First GIVE IT TIME.
When a brother visits you and wakes you up by his shouting of prayer from 12am to 6am, please don't shut him down, first GIVE IT TIME.
When a bro joins your fellowship in First year and he is in every group/unit, please don't rush and make him a leader rather GIVE IT TIME.
When you enter a new environment and everybody worships you and eats your messes, don't be carried away just GIVE IT TIME.
When someone comes with a new business with unbelievable
promises, please before you involve your money, first GIVE IT TIME.
When you see a new church in town and you hear their waves, before you conclude about how hot they are first GIVE IT TIME.
Finally when you are in a cross road of decisions, you don't know what to do, ask the people or person involved to please give you time.
The wise priest in the Bible in Acts told them to leave Peter and John...Rather, give them time.
You can be good in giving people tests and trying out who they are...some people know how to pass them all but the test of time they fail.
Time tests Love and proves it.
Time tests businesses and authenticates it.
Time tests spirituality and reveals it.
Time, a good tester.
Your Uncle or Father told You that you are useless and worthless and can't amount to anything, just laugh it away and ask them to GIVE YOU TIME.
Quote me... Consistency with time is the true test of Efficiency.
Time is a tester
Time is an AUTHENTICATOR
Time is a REVEALER
TIME IS STILL A MATTER
Thanks for giving this long post your TIME.
Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by olurock123: 9:14am On Sep 20, 2016
its gud 2 b gud. we nid to mak a positive descission..

For your IT service....
website design and development, join us at
www.bestbraintech.com
whatsapp: 08162015270
facebook: facebook.com/bestbraintech
mail: info@bestbraintech.com
Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by KelvinC1(m): 9:33am On Sep 20, 2016
kenonze:
This is what we are aware she does,

Only she and her God knows other stuffs she did
m.u.m.u in IDOMA means OLILA..
Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by Chibuikem93(m): 11:49am On Sep 20, 2016
And EFCC is there probing patience Jonathan of $15m of her account. What a biased law
Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by Hiskydamsel: 9:27am On Sep 21, 2016
Suberdrunk or which name u dey bear, it is obvious u're mentally retarded still u're just a frustrated brat who has no achievement in life than to sit down n criticize peoples achievement and luck.
I can testify to this story of hers or should I say her success story because that's actually what she went through.
Not that you'll understand this b'cos u possess the brain of infant. Better pray you associate with someone like her because she's an epitome of great things you can ever be fortunate to roll with in your entire miserable life.
Write this kind of thing about her again and I'll make you rue the day u ever criticize this story.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Exam Malpractice: Central University Student Ghana Wrote Answer On Bald Head / Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) / Nekede Polytechnic Graduate Shares Her Accident Experience & School Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.