Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS (45392 Views)

Nigerian Lady Graduates Among 40 Exceptional Women From Harvard University. PICS / Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) / Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by dainformant(m): 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
This is really encouraging and inspiring. A young who sold noodles and egg just to sponsor herself through University and also her sister through secondary school, has been given a reason to smile. Despite the unfavorable condition, Adebayo Oluwatoyin, still graduated with a Second Class Upper (2.1) in Accounting. She shared her inspiring victory story on her Instagram page...

Read below;

Felt like yesterday when all I always looked forward to was the long sessional holiday... This is just so I could come home and make money for the next session. I had to find ways to make money because there was little my mum could do to meet all the expenses for me and my sister...

Some people laughed at me, some encouraged me while some invested their change in my business.. I sold noodles and egg, and from the little I made I made sure I saved something every day. At the end of the three months break, I had enough money to pay my sister and my school fees, my house rent and enough money to last me a whole semester.

By the grace of God I have completed my degree with a Second Class Upper in Accounting and right now my sister is waiting for her admission into the university too. Looking back now, it's my success story because with that kind of hustle, nobody had to run helter skelter to look for money to cater for those expenses. Just right there, mama's smile revealed her pride in me...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/meet-girl-who-sold-noodles-and-egg-to.html

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by Apelex(m): 5:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
Nice
Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by dainformant(m): 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
congrats. strong girl

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by PrettyCrystal: 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2016
this is really inspiring

18 Likes

Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2016
nice one
Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by soberdrunk(m): 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2016
People need to stop all these "fake sugar coated inspirational stories" Yes! You graduated, congratulations but no need to sugar coat your success, someone that sold 'only' "noodles and egg" to 'survive' has a cameraphone, is on instagram with a shady sounding handle "naphie_sah". We sef go school, we know those who 'truly' suffer their way through school....... angry angry

188 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
This is what we are aware she does,

Only she and her God knows other stuffs she did

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by abokibuhari: 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
she's as strong and brave and intelligent as my own GENEA

1 4 3 MY LOVE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by ajasbaba(m): 5:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
ok we hear,

tell us wetin you sell join am.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by PrettyCrystal: 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
since u don't know other things she did, u better say the one u know or keep silent....
kenonze:

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by Caseless: 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
This one na marriage material 1000 yards. Where that gal de stay abeg?

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by Caseless: 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
kenonze:

lazy girl, this won't sound nice to you. You're just jealous and being furtive.

Her story is in public space, if anyone has something contrary to what she wrote about herself, that person should come forward. Until then, no story can be truer than this.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 5:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
leave am... na jealousy dey worry am... maybe she thinks everybody's like her
Caseless:

Her story is in public space, if anyone has something contrary to what she wrote about herself, that person should come forward. Until then, no story can be truer than this.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
Can I hear somebody say.....Change begins with me!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by KevMitnick: 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
kenonze:

Get sense na...

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by Caseless: 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
leave am... na jealousy dey worry am... maybe she thinks everybody's like her
I tire for that babe!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by Consultville(m): 6:45pm On Sep 19, 2016
Nice
Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by begood2GEJ(m): 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
Me na akara and bread I dey sell to sponsor myself

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by dollyjoy(f): 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
soberdrunk:
People need to stop all these "fake sugar coated inspirational stories" Yes! You graduated, congratulations but no need to sugar coat your success, someone that sold 'only' "noodles and egg" to 'survive' has a cameraphone, is on instagram with a shady sounding handle "naphie_sah". We sef go school, we know those who 'truly' suffer their way through school....... angry angry
Seconded.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by olaolulazio(m): 6:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
Good! I also sold my dad's car and I sponsored myself with the money.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by dollyjoy(f): 6:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
Caseless:

SHe raised a valid point.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by Damilola929(m): 6:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
Not bad
Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by DozieInc(m): 6:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
Happy for her, not some people that spend their days and nights on NL expecting #100m to drop from the roof.

That girl #SuperWoman

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by McBrooklyn(m): 6:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
kenonze:

Well, I wouldn't have quoted you if not for the (f) behind that your moniker. I was really surprised that this shît came from a female . . . Well lemme just tell you this "Everybody won't be like you probably selling your body to make it life so stop writing shît you don't know about" undecided

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
soberdrunk:
Fucck you

7 Likes

Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by McBrooklyn(m): 6:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
OK
Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by mystry(m): 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
if i knew you i would have married you
Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
ISSOKAY

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
Happy for her

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS by ileogbenfidel(m): 6:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
I have always said that there is no excuse for prostitution...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Covenant University Punished Students For Keeping Their Hair (video) / Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test / FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.