Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,427 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Urgent Help Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Help Needed (818 Views)

I Need Urgent Help With Singapore Visa / Nigerians In Singapore Urgent Help From You / SINGAPORE; Is It Okay To Work And Study There..please Help Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Needed by Phunmyne(f): 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
Please kindly help me with the cost of transportation from Ado Ekiti to Abuja and Ilorin, Kwara state to Abuja. Wanna compare the two costs. Thanks
Re: Urgent Help Needed by 3Div: 10:22am On Sep 20, 2016
Phunmyne:
Please kindly help me with the cost of transportation from Ado Ekiti to Abuja and Ilorin, Kwara state to Abuja. Wanna compare the two costs. Thanks

Kwara State to Abuja is cheaper.
Re: Urgent Help Needed by udumosam23(m): 12:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
Phunmyne:

I recieved your mail at attempt, I responded, but you haven't said anything.
Re: Urgent Help Needed by Phunmyne(f): 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2019
udumosam23:

I recieved your mail at attempt, I responded, but you haven't said anything.
Sorry about that..

(1) (Reply)

UK Journalist Mocks 9ja After Lagos Hotel Asked Him 'Did U Hear Abt Us In Dream' / Nigerian Woman Bags 1st Class In Aerospace Systems / See How People Are Transported In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.