Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President (23643 Views)

It Is Monday And It Is A Good Day To Share The Photos Of Vice-president / N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2 / N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by brainpulse: 11:02am On Sep 20, 2016
ephi123:

It is a good initiative for starters but don't let us get it twisted, do you know what proportion of Nigerian's population is 500,000?

Nigeria's population: 170,000,000
N-Power: 500,000 jobs

That is less that 1%
Govt has to address core things like stable electricity that will create a sustainable environment for businesses.
This is a very funny arithmetic, why are our youths dumb. Out of the 170 million, what percentage are within working age, then some are currently working, and we have those that are retired and can't work. So 500,000 is still a good number.

6 Likes

Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by kikies(m): 11:06am On Sep 20, 2016
Abeg those wey do today mk we know how the test take be,mk I know whether I go nid go do 4yrs for university again b4 I do d test
Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by Kazrem(m): 11:09am On Sep 20, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
500 thousand jobs down without having to run marathon at national stadium killing our youths.

10 thousands police recruitment still there

EFCC about to post names

Ndlea about to start.

All recruitment open to all.. no one is asking you to bring 3000 at th end of the day kill you.

Blind bats are too blind to see cos of hatred and bigotry.
God bless you.
Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by ade7063002666(m): 11:13am On Sep 20, 2016
Pls can anybody help me to/teach me how to recover my npower username
Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by justmenoni: 11:15am On Sep 20, 2016
abraham or christmas? grin grin grin grin grin
Araoluwa005:
for father
Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by chukwundukc(m): 11:15am On Sep 20, 2016
ephi123:

It is a good initiative for starters but don't let us get it twisted, do you know what proportion of Nigerian's population is 500,000?

Nigeria's population: 170,000,000
N-Power: 500,000 jobs

That is less that 1%
Govt has to address core things like stable electricity that will create a sustainable environment for businesses.

it is still a good initiative, but i think what u should calculate with is the number of the unemployed or underemployed graduates as it relate to this over 500,000 new jobs.
it should be above 10% and I think we are on course.
Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by mercyviv(f): 11:16am On Sep 20, 2016
Thank God o. Finally
Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by Joshuamilarge(m): 11:18am On Sep 20, 2016
selective justice is injustice. of the acclaimed 500000 jobs, I know the abokis will drink 80%. dull headed APC.

Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by ephi123(f): 11:20am On Sep 20, 2016
chukwundukc:

it is still a good initiative, but i think what u should calculate with is the number of the unemployed or underemployed graduates as it relate to this over 500,000 new jobs.
it should be above 10% and I think we are on course.

Actually, by the time we include the number of people who have lost their jobs since this government started drowning the economy, we will likely have a negative number. Sustainable development is the way to go, create an environment where people create opportunities to fish rather than giving them the fish.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by aloeman15(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2016
You're funny.
This is how to grow and diversify an economy, shey?
Instead of enabling youths to be employers of labour, you prefer for govt to enslave 500k citizens for 2 years abi? With continuous importation of almost all school equipment. Abi?
Well, at least you know your place-
Open recruitment of low-paying jobs for you and other commoners, with secret employment of the children of the elite to the best jobs in the land.
FunkyMetahuman:
500 thousand jobs down without having to run marathon at national stadium killing our youths.

EFCC about to post names

Ndlea about to start.

All recruitment open to all.. no one is asking you to bring 3000 at th end of the day kill you.

Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by yodin: 11:36am On Sep 20, 2016
Carter4luv:
There is one tin I observed in dis administration whenever buhari is d country he doesn't sign tins quick to carry out, wenever is out of d country is vice osibanjo dont waste time signing tinz to be carried out for nigerians. If he continue like dis he will be the best vice president Nigeria as ever had. Just as we have the best ever president Dr. Goodluck ebele Jonathan.

What's this one trying to write here?

Eyah! Ascent done finish this one,'as' instead of 'has'

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by FunkyMetahuman: 11:40am On Sep 20, 2016
aloeman15:
You're funny.
This is how to grow and diversify an economy, shey?
Instead of enabling youths to be employers of labour, you prefer for govt to enslave 500k citizens for 2 years abi? With continuous importation of almost all school equipment. Abi?
Well, at least you know your place-
Open recruitment of low-paying jobs for you and other commoners, with secret employment of the children of the elite to the best jobs in the land.
and that one will happen overnight now..

This one doesn't even what being an enterprenur entails and throwing the word around.

Do you even know what npOwer is all about and why it is 2 years programme?

Learn... don't just go online to spew what garbage that comes naturally to you.

N power is to train youth to become enterprenuers while they get paid during training process.

How do you become enterprenur without training?.
E.g I want to go in to poutry, do you think you can just wake up one day and start rearing chicken?
Seun is an enterprenur... did he just sleep and wake up one day and started creating nairaland without any training or skills in coding or programming?

Learn my friend learn.

5 Likes

Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by jellybabee(f): 11:41am On Sep 20, 2016
please how can I login to my npower account and when should I fill in my phone number n surname or is it during the assessment. please I need an urgent reply my fellow nairalanders
Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by tiwiex(m): 11:45am On Sep 20, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:

EFCC about to post names

Ndlea about to start.

Private sectors are sacking while the federal government is employing. Looks like a smoke screen. What kind of economy are we trying to run? Communism?
Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by Bograd83(f): 11:45am On Sep 20, 2016
K
Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by FunkyMetahuman: 11:47am On Sep 20, 2016
tiwiex:

Private sectors are sacking while the federal government is employing. Looks like a smoke screen. What kind of economy are we trying to run? Communism?
private sectors are also recruiting

Read job section in newspapers

Because you see what you want to see doesn't mean the country isn't progressing.
Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by Carter4luv(m): 11:50am On Sep 20, 2016
yodin:

What's this one trying to write here?

Eyah! Ascent done finish this one,'as' instead of 'has'

I travel to us to get iPhone 7 wen I return u go see my color.lol
Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by greatermax77(m): 11:52am On Sep 20, 2016
Thats how they will countinue to issue press statement untill the year runs out.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by timsucces(m): 11:58am On Sep 20, 2016
Am yet to get an emajl confirmation
Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by FunkyMetahuman: 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
Pylony:
The number of youths to be enroll for this scheme (half a million) is very small compared to the mammoth 70million jobless Nigerian youths in the labour market, in this time of recession and hunger in the land.
lmao a good stats coming from your anus.

If we have 70 million jobless youths,
What is the population of Nigeria self?
What is the populations of old?
What is the population of children?
What is the population of young ones still in school?

What is the population of youths with jobs already ?

How come only 800 thousand applied for the job out your phantom 70million.

E MA paro Werey kiri.

3 Likes

Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
Abeg who don write the test. Give us expoooo: -)
Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by Onpurpose: 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2016
jellybabee:
please how can I login to my npower account and when should I fill in my phone number n surname or is it during the assessment. please I need an urgent reply my fellow nairalanders
you can only login on the date you are supposed to write, that's after receiving the sms confirming your date and time.
Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by mikovo2002(m): 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
jellybabee:
You can only login on the assessment date
Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by ollyfessy(m): 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
Rubbish
Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by Dejideji1(m): 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
Please to those that have done it, did you do it on phone or laptop/computer?
They said we can also do it on phone, but the Assessment is timed, which smartphone browser can run/support that type of script?
Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
and that one will happen overnight now..

This one doesn't even what being an enterprenur entails and throwing the words around.

Do you even know what npOwer is all about and why it is 2 years programme?

Learn... don't just go online to spew what garbage that comes naturally to you.

N power is to train youth to become enterprenuers while they get paid during training process.

How do you become enterprenur without training.
E.g I want to go in to poutry, do you think you can just wake up one day and start rearing chicken?
Seun is an enterprenur... did he just sleep and wake up one day and started creating nairaland without any training or skills in coding or programming?

Learn my friend learn.
thumbs up, I love d way u schooled him. Everyone wants to criticise but proferring solution is zero. I bet he dint read the Npower information on their portal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by kabanayol9(m): 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
It is alright, wishing myself and all applicants the best.
Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by temi1526: 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
Would all applicants get an SMS notification?
Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by Sman37(m): 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
nice1
Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by deesdee: 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
Nigerians will be trained for 2 years by then New Government will emerge and they will be no Benefit. Please i advice my brothers to pls focus on finding your way out if you insist oon waiting for ths government of change im tellling you, you are going to die trying!!!!
Re: N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President by Pain(m): 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
There is a HIDDEN letter "O" in front of the "N". Trust me its the usual Broomstick Witchcraft of APC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. / United Bank For Africa (UBA) Entry-Level Teller Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Professional Offshore Crane Training In Lagos (OSHA ACCREDITED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.