Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

I Remain The Best Man To Govern Edo State - Pastor Ize Iyamu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Remain The Best Man To Govern Edo State - Pastor Ize Iyamu (716 Views)

Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha / Pastor Ize-Iyamu Embraces Oshiomhole, Have They Reconciled? (Photos) / #edodecides: Apc, Apga & Pdp Make A Case For Why They Should Govern Edo (live) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Remain The Best Man To Govern Edo State - Pastor Ize Iyamu by NZAGHA(f): 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, flag bearer in the rescheduled Edo governorship election, Pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu said he remains the best man to govern Edo, having spent most of his life in the State...

On August 11, he explained that his bid to govern the state was informed by his desire to right the many wrongs of the last seven and a half year the All Progressive Congress, APC-led government in the state...

http://dailypost.ng/2016/09/19/remain-best-man-govern-edo-state-pastor-ize-iyamu/

Edo People what do you have to say about this?

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
OAM4J
Dani1Luv
where una dey ooh grin

Re: I Remain The Best Man To Govern Edo State - Pastor Ize Iyamu by izombie(m): 9:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
R
Re: I Remain The Best Man To Govern Edo State - Pastor Ize Iyamu by Jirate(m): 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
Too True my Incoming Governor, All Edo people, Christian and Pagans alike are all for You on the 28. Success in all your endeavor. cool
Re: I Remain The Best Man To Govern Edo State - Pastor Ize Iyamu by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
Very Correct Sir!!

Sai ka yi..! Mai Nasara!!!
Re: I Remain The Best Man To Govern Edo State - Pastor Ize Iyamu by dikachi01(m): 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
exactly
Re: I Remain The Best Man To Govern Edo State - Pastor Ize Iyamu by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
tell POI to wake up from his dream. the boiled yam he wanted to use to eat owo soup is already burning on fire bfor he started dreaming

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

PDP Supporter Crying For Their Loss @ Edo State Election / Bursted: Lies In Pmb Independence Day Speech. / SAHARAREPORTERS-->What We Found In Arrested Judges' Homes-dss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.