Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

What's The Fate Of Biafra Now?must Read - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's The Fate Of Biafra Now?must Read (2022 Views)

Is Umuahia, Abia state officially BIAFRA now? See what i found at the entrance / Asari Dokubo Live On Radio Biafra Now / ND Avengers Calling Radio Biafra Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Fate Of Biafra Now?must Read by Godemcee(m): 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
the river state government nd delta state government have told igbo not to include them in there biafra dream(maybe they prefer n/delta republic.
how would biafra survive after secession(please don't tell me science technology if u can't mention any igbo invention)no doubt they are great tribe but it would take years to establish biafra science nd technology nd the 1.7% oil can't be enough
Re: What's The Fate Of Biafra Now?must Read by sekundosekundo: 9:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
Godemcee:
the river state government nd delta state government have told igbo not to include them in there biafra dream(maybe they prefer n/delta republic.
how would biafra survive after secession(please don't tell me science technology if u can't mention any igbo invention)no doubt they are great tribe but it would take years to establish biafra science nd technology nd the 1.7% oil can't be enough

A child was born, one week later he lost his parents, years after he became a successful man. How did he make it. Igbos are wise men from EAST.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Fate Of Biafra Now?must Read by kenny987(f): 9:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
Godemcee:

WHAT IS YOUR BUSINESS O?! Has anyone come to beg u food? U cannot claim to be so in awe of and in love with the Igbo so why are u concerned about their well-being? U never have anything positive to say about them neither do u see any positive contribution from the Igbos rather u claim with ur kind that all criminal activities start and end with the Igbos both within and outside Nigeria. So tell me, why are u bothered about their desire to be separate so no one calls them Nigerians again? What is ur benefit from having them as part of Nigeria? WHAT IS YOUR BUSINESS? Live and let live please!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Fate Of Biafra Now?must Read by Godemcee(m): 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
kenny987:

WHAT IS YOUR BUSINESS O?! Has anyone come to beg u food? U cannot claim to be so in awe of and in love with the Igbo so why are u concerned about their well-being? U never have anything positive to say about them neither do u see any positive contribution from the Igbos rather u claim with ur kind that all criminal activities start and end with the Igbos both within and outside Nigeria. So tell me, why are u bothered about their desire to be separate so no one calls them Nigerians again? What is ur benefit from having them as part of Nigeria? WHAT IS YOUR BUSINESS? Live and let live please!!
u see its fun trolling igbo after an hectic day,it's a huge comic relief cause they don't even mean shiit

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of Biafra Now?must Read by anibi9674: 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
when the time reach u go no if rivers people are in support of it or not, as for now it is just politics. who never tire for Hausa man hand. if I day lie aks asari dokubo or Ann kio Briggs.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Fate Of Biafra Now?must Read by kenny987(f): 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
Godemcee:
u see its fun trolling igbo after an hectic day,it's a huge comic relief cause they don't even mean shiit

Ah! U are one of the aimless and jobless louts around with nothing else to do? My bad...the error is regretted please. undecided

2 Likes

Re: What's The Fate Of Biafra Now?must Read by Godemcee(m): 10:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
kenny987:

Ah! U are one of the aimless and jobless louts around with nothing else to do? My bad...the error is regretted please. undecided
am not jobless,I got a secured nd better life than most ipob yoot here.all this trolling is just for fun,igbo also troll yoruba so don't take things here personal it's just for fun cause igbo Nd Yoruba don't even fight In reality

btw wadup
Re: What's The Fate Of Biafra Now?must Read by 90xtr90r: 11:14pm On Sep 19, 2016
Godemcee:
am not jobless,I got a secured nd better life than most ipob yoot here.all this trolling is just for fun,igbo also troll yoruba so don't take things here personal it's just for fun cause igbo Nd Yoruba don't even fight In reality

btw wadup

With the reckless manner you're wont to run amok on Igbo matter to spew thrash, if care is not taken you'll go the way of your god, Awo, before the end of 2016.

Biafrra - Edo Man Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C13CCQ9JMjs&feature=youtu.be

2 Likes

Re: What's The Fate Of Biafra Now?must Read by Chiefobdk1: 11:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
afonjas weeping over biafra..

afonjas re scared. of being alone with the north. afonjas need the security of Igbo presence in Nigeria....

4 Likes

Re: What's The Fate Of Biafra Now?must Read by Godemcee(m): 11:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
90xtr90r:

With the reckless manner you're wont to run amok on Igbo matter to spew thrash, if care is not taken you'll go the way of your god, Awo, before the end of 2016.

Biafrra - Edo Man Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C13CCQ9JMjs&feature=youtu.be
am not talking to u kid

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of Biafra Now?must Read by 90xtr90r: 11:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
Godemcee:
am not talking to u kid

Dimw1tted bigot, you shall soon cry blood...
Re: What's The Fate Of Biafra Now?must Read by Chiefobdk1: 6:19am On Sep 20, 2016
90xtr90r:

Dimw1tted bigot, you shall soon cry blood...

why did they lock the other thread.. about thr group dat declared support for biafra

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of Biafra Now?must Read by Caseless: 6:59am On Sep 20, 2016
Biafra is dead!
Re: What's The Fate Of Biafra Now?must Read by Caseless: 7:00am On Sep 20, 2016
kenny987:

cry cry baby!
Re: What's The Fate Of Biafra Now?must Read by 90xtr90r: 7:05am On Sep 20, 2016
Chiefobdk1:
why did they lock the other thread.. about thr group dat declared support for biafra

Are you surprised? That has been the usual practice of the Yorubas on this public forum. Whenever you unleash the truth to expose their chicanery and wicked lies they ban your handle and hide your comments. They even go further to remove sensible comments from the front pages of their campaigns of calumny against Igbos.

Observe that whenever they fabricate their lies and propaganda against Igbos they replicate and create a thousand and one threads on the same topic; which is against the norm.

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of Biafra Now?must Read by DeleteNonsense: 7:52am On Sep 20, 2016
Chiefobdk1:

Act of wickedness, but does it stop Biafra? I doubt.

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of Biafra Now?must Read by Chiefobdk1: 8:25am On Sep 20, 2016
90xtr90r:

Are you surprised? That has been the usual practice of the Yorubas on this public forum. Whenever you unleash the truth to expose their chicanery and wicked lies they ban your handle and hide your comments. They even go further to remove sensible comments from the front pages of their campaigns of calumny against Igbos.

Observe that whenever they fabricate their lies and propaganda against Igbos they replicate and create a thousand and one threads on the same topic; which is against the norm.

we know thr way we re not surprised. but we're here to burst thr lies

dats how dey hid dat thread dat mrkayusfit destroyed himself. lots if se/ss handle wr banned because d idiot who claimed to be Igbo was discovered and shamed. one guy was banned because he posted meme of hungry looking mrkayusfit until November... funny afonjas. dey forget thr re other means to counter thr lies...
Re: What's The Fate Of Biafra Now?must Read by overall90: 9:28am On Sep 20, 2016
anibi9674:
when the time reach u go no if rivers people are in support of it or not, as for now it is just politics. who never tire for Hausa man hand. if I day lie aks asari dokubo or Ann kio Briggs.

you think they don't know this.
many ethnic nationalities in the middle belt and SS are already tired.they are only waiting for who will bell the cat.
that is why i laugh when some of them idiots come here to say that let Biafra be the only five SE states, they will support Baifra if its just the Five SE states, Biafra is land locked and some other rubbish.the fact is that they don't actually meant it because they know in their heart that day the five SE states pull out of Nigeria is the day the country will disintegrate.

(1) (Reply)

Gambia President Elect, Adama Barrow Regarded As Head Of State / Igbo Quit Notice Ploy To Make Nigeria Ungovernable For Osinbajo - Yoruba Group. / Radio Biafra Live Broadcaste 13 September 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.