Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking (69202 Views)

20+ Innocent Greeting Cards From Kids That Are Hilariously Inappropriate / Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House / "Paralysed Stay-At-Home Husband Impregnates A Disabled Girl On His Street" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by olaboo123: 9:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
This social media narrates the hilarious drama that ensued when his 21 year old cousin broke the news to his parents that he had gotten someone pregnant.

'Oti di okunrin ni yen'- You are now a man

After the news broke, things quickly escalated hilariously.

Continue after the cut

http://loveandgizt..com/2016/09/guy-confesses-to-his-nigerian-parents.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by dacovajnr: 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
O ti di Okunrin Niyen! Him Paale understand but Maale wey for no talk sef Cum dey do initial gragra sotey Paale burst d bubble say na for 19yrs she carry grin grin atleast the girl try reach 23..4yrs difference grin grin..E dey d family blood

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by ehizzybaba(m): 9:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
A man indeed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by mhizAnnie(f): 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
Then imagine when the reverse is the case...when it's the girl's parents u guys are trying to inform grin

25 Likes

Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by natnoble(m): 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
you are now a man mean so many things from the father's perspective. To be man no be one day job o

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by KELVINXY: 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
best words of encouragement.

Plz does he have another daughter tongue

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by chydii(f): 12:50am On Sep 20, 2016
Someone should please intepret....
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by hitchowoyemi(m): 1:29am On Sep 20, 2016
chydii:

youre nw a man, off ur weight on me wit immediate effect, go get an apartment urself, organise ur wedding cowries. OYO: On your own grin
chydii:

youre nw a man, off ur weight on me wit immediate effect, go get an apartment urself, organise ur wedding cowries. OYO: On your own

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by veekid(m): 6:41am On Sep 20, 2016
I'm not understanding

3 Likes

Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by Kherry: 6:42am On Sep 20, 2016
the guy should get ready to carry is own cross that is the info the father is trying to pass to him

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by ireneony(f): 6:50am On Sep 20, 2016
Mtchewe not everyone understand Yoruba undecided

Op what's your point?

6 Likes

Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 20, 2016
Someone just signed a dead warrant. That guy is OYO o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by GoggleB(m): 7:05am On Sep 20, 2016
Okay. . Good morning everyone.. God bless you
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 20, 2016
cee dem..
parental training gone wrong.
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by dmltoyin(m): 7:43am On Sep 20, 2016
His momma be like

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by UIA04(f): 10:23am On Sep 20, 2016
For the mother to each like that it's obvious she still regrets her teenage pregnancy till today, maybe she isn't even happy in the marriage

Oti di okunrin means a lot of things men

Be ready for all em responsibilities

Seems he would have a supportive father. The mom should leave her 19th century thinking and support her son it's not easy to be a man without planning for it

7 Likes

Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by Judas2013: 10:37am On Sep 20, 2016
No big deal
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by Olukologia(m): 10:38am On Sep 20, 2016
Notin new on earth
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by Deeypeey(m): 10:39am On Sep 20, 2016
??...warrizdiz? undecided
who arrange ds stuff?...I almost didnt understand.
So d papa said "O ti di okunrin niyen"? abi?....hope my brother has a solid means of livelihood sha..
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by Thisis2raw(m): 10:39am On Sep 20, 2016
Please who can translate that to English?
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 20, 2016
jmichlins:
yoruba demon is worse than karashika. Girls will bear me witness
DIFY20:

i dey tell u
ofonja guys are worst dan devil...
very loose people.... even when married their dick no dey stay one place, na curse
It's you guys that often start all these nonsense, by the time we bounce back at you, you'd start ranting mundane rhetoric like tribalism and marginalisation.

Unfortunately, that wickedly bias mod would turn a blind eye to this.

Cc:HungerBad, Aresa, Shamecurls & other well meaning Nairalanders

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by Yannny: 10:40am On Sep 20, 2016
Good For Him!

[size=15pt]"He that knows the way to a lady's hole, should be able to cater for the living thing that comes out of that hole"
-Robert Mugabe-[/size]

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by carammel(f): 10:40am On Sep 20, 2016
It is better to keep the baby though,abortion is not an option.
I hope the boy has a means of livelihood, naija is not smiling.

1 Like

Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by Lamss(m): 10:40am On Sep 20, 2016
life goes on

1 Like

Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by tintingz(m): 10:40am On Sep 20, 2016
"Oti di okunrin ni yen" means you are now a man

Will the father say this if it was his daughter that got pregnant? undecided
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by passionate88: 10:41am On Sep 20, 2016
What are their names?

3 Likes

Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by FunkyMetahuman: 10:41am On Sep 20, 2016
21 and 23

They are not young

They should go and get a job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by omoikea(m): 10:41am On Sep 20, 2016
its simple : if you can't hold yourself, use CONDOM

how much is condom sef grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It / What My In-Laws Served Me (photo) / How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.