Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Why Presidency Delays Board Appointments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Presidency Delays Board Appointments (11135 Views)

Why Presidency Arms Probe Was Disbanded — Vanguard / FG To Announce Board Appointments, As Osinbajo Vets List / Anxiety In APC Over Board Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Presidency Delays Board Appointments by Cutehector(m): 11:49am On Sep 20, 2016
Funlordjnr:
grin

See how old men and women are weeping because they have not been sent into the boards to loot!

Keep on crying!
I tire grin
Re: Why Presidency Delays Board Appointments by Aroh48(m): 11:51am On Sep 20, 2016
Cutehector:
but brother weep for yourself is not an insult na.. what is your problem?
Respect urself please.I beg yu once again.

1 Like

Re: Why Presidency Delays Board Appointments by Cutehector(m): 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
Aroh48:
I weep for my country.Even the e-tout on Nl we even perform worst than this brainless politicians.Not all solomon are wise.
did u respect yourself when you mentioned a group of nairalanders as e-touts? And those better than you fifty times as brainless politicians?

Look young man, you should b the one to respect yourself! Remove the log from your eye before removing the log from your neighbor.

And hey, I don't demand your respect, doesn't pay my bills, I say what is just and I never mind what you feel about it.
Re: Why Presidency Delays Board Appointments by saintkel(m): 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
dmostcheerful:

There is a big different, at least PDP had well led policies APC came by chance. They don't even have a single policy.
Even Buharis made no plans for the state all he wanted was for blood to rain if he didn't win.
Shameless government.
Nice one baby
Re: Why Presidency Delays Board Appointments by deesdee: 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
Or travelling with over 200 Participant to US.
BeeBeeOoh:
You mean cutting cost like launching of #ChangeBeginsWithYou mantra that has gulped 3.4bn??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Presidency Delays Board Appointments by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
deesdee:
Or travelling with over 200 Participant to US.
u dey mind those scammers, I pity the people they feed with lies always..
Re: Why Presidency Delays Board Appointments by Aroh48(m): 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
Cutehector:
did u respect yourself when you mentioned a group of nairalanders as e-touts? And those better than you fifty times as brainless politicians?

Look young man, you should b the one to respect yourself! Remove the log from your eye before removing the log from your neighbor.

And hey, I don't demand your respect, doesn't pay my bills, I say what is just and I never mind what you feel about it.
Stay away from me,by the time the bashing start coming out,you won't like it.Be warned.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PRP Guber Candidate In Kano Takai Urges Massive Turn Out, Support For Buhari / Pictures As Enugu State Commences Eha-Ndiagu Road In Nsukka / Why Sudden Increase In Boko Haram Activities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.