Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) (24410 Views)

Kola Aluko Is Selling His Apartment In New York (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Leads #ResumeOrResign Protest In New York (Photos) / Buhari Delivering His Speech During The Signing Of The 2016 Budget (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) by twentyk(m): 12:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
A man returned from work at night and heads straight to the bedroom to make love to his wife.
When done, he went straight to the kitchen to fetch himself a bottle of cold drink only to find his wife there looking for something in the fridge. He asked his wife how she quickly made it to the kitchen when they've just finished making love. His wife screamed: "Aahh! That was my mother in the bedroom, she was so tired when she arrived so I let her sleep in our room". Alarmed, she ran to her mother and asked her why she didn't say anything when her husband was making love to her. Mother replied: "you know say me and your husband no dey talk"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) by ollah2: 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
berrystunn:

Un headquarters. in new York
Not white house

Where in his comment did he mention Whitehouse?
Re: Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) by DabuIIIT: 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
#MamaTHIEF
Re: Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
Na daura new york abi? New york ko awon opunu
Re: Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
Pierocash:
Fayose come and see Aisha in d US for d second time.
Shame on d Wailers cos i knw they wil stil find something to wail abt

Ehhhhh! But she cant go for the 3rd time. They probably made a deal with the NYPD that she can only go twice, but not a 3rd time. Also, the reason why she wore an N8.1m Choppard watch was so that the NYPD cannot handcuff her for fear that the watch may get scratched. And that Michelle Obama look alike in the pix is not the real one. If she is the real one, why is she not carrying a placard stating so around her neck, and/or displaying prominently, her national id card and her marriage and birth (originals) certificates while she is taking pix with Mrs Buhari, with a sworn affidavit signed by the Attorneys General of the US, the EU and the AU to prove that she is the real Michelle Obama in the pix, and that all those documents are not fake?

How do we even know that the whole thing was not photoshopped by the US media to discredit certain pragmatic politicians in order to keep them from raising African nations from their neo-colonialist agenda? Who was there when they took the pix, and why is Gov. Fayose's wife not part of the delegation? What secrets are they hiding?

Oya, disprove all that, before I think up more points.

It is really hard, playing the devil's advocate. How do they think of all these childish things? Lol.

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
donphilopus:

Maybe you were still a kid when Oronto Douglas was Jonathan's speech-writer. You were also a kid when the present SSG to Edo State Government, Prof. Julius Ihonvbere acted as the speech-writer to Obasanjo. Do you even know that such word (Speech-writer) exists in the English Dictionary? Stop displaying your ignorance online pls!

BTW, do you now agree that indeed, Aisha Buhari traveled to the US?

right....

just the right thread to find dem
ricetivists grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) by ican2020: 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
Banks to sack more workers and you are here clapping for failures
Re: Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) by JUBILEE2000: 1:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
sonofluc1fer:
Muzz be potoshopped.. how can they be in US and the room is full of Nigerians? That is Aso rock banquet hall. I've served juice there before. angry

Una no go kill person with laf...oooooo

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) by DabuIIIT: 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
rabex123:
Thank heavens its not mama piss..the medical bill hero..

it is MamaTHIEF nah,the Nepa bill's wife. grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) by blackpanda: 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
Gayjesus:
We are lucky its not mama peace

kikikikikikikikik grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) by danot1030: 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
Gayjesus:
We are lucky its not mama peace
Americans would have have experienced speech bombs if it were mama peace.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) by igwegeorgiano(m): 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
fayose can you see that?
Re: Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) by laffwitmi: 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
I hope so ooo

But let thank God is not mama piss lol

henrydadon:
grin

hope she can read and deliver speech better than her husband angry
Re: Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
ollah2:

Where in his comment did he mention Whitehouse?

The enemies of America do visit UN HEADQUARTERS
former President Hugo Chávez of Venezuela and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of iran.
On censure but they visited UN a country inside a country.

they did not visit U.S white house. Mr Bush or mr Obama ( Never)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/26/ahmadinejad-speech-un_n_1916347.html
Re: Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
This is what I call a First Lady, not that comical thief of a woman called Ibifaka Jonathan.
Re: Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) by Osezua: 1:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
The lecture no dey finish? The was shown to us since yesterday. grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) by Deen77: 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

hope she can read and deliver speech better than her husband angry

Better than my fellow widower.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) by DjAduba(m): 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
Somebody should pls post a pic or video of PEJ delivering lecture in Nigeria. or Ghana.
Re: Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
izombie:
You mean, photos of aisha buhari reading out what was copied and pasted for her. Its now obvious that the nepa bill certificate holder can only copy and paste speeches

must yu turn evrynews upside down,,,b4 now its aishat cannt go to usa,,she go,,pple lik yu cum back say naa photoshop,.naa dubai.
now she is in newyork,,its paste n copy u descended to
FIY aishat buhari has more qualification than yu n ur misearable likes eva had ...poverty reasonin pple.
Re: Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
Found this.... APC sha.

I must confess that their photoshopping skills has improved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) by Bashyours546: 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
sonofluc1fer:
Muzz be potoshopped.. how can they be in US and the room is full of Nigerians? That is Aso rock banquet hall. I've served juice there before. angry
Are you admitting that you are a slave? grin you neva start to surfer, you go soon kiri burns. grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) by ajalawole(m): 2:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
sonofluc1fer:
you self they mind op. Saharareporter upload the second pic since yesterday, what amuse me is she is always ssurrounded by black flock in a white mans land. Something is seriously fishy

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
ajalawole:
you self they mind op. Saharareporter upload the second pic since yesterday, what amuse me is she is always ssurrounded by black flock in a white mans land. Something is seriously fishy

Why, do you think it would be hard for them to get white people if they wanted to stage a more 'realistic' set for your consumption?
Re: Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) by bejick(m): 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
Pls where is Michelle Obama sitting in this group.
Re: Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) by HOTARIO(m): 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
Addressing the crowd. .....Foyose vs Aisha Buhari....

Re: Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) by bigerboy200: 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
sonofluc1fer:
...lol..in fayose's voice..
Re: Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ndi photocracy...everything about this government is fake, even the air they breath

Re: Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
Pierocash:
Fayose come and see Aisha in d US for d second time.
Shame on d Wailers cos i knw they wil stil find something to wail abt

US ko...Nicon Noga Hilton nii? Make una dey make mockery of una selves. It's a pity
Re: Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) by bejick(m): 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
Forwetinnah:
Ndi photocracy...everything about this government is fake, even the air they breath

it was snapped on same venue. My brother nothing where person no go see.

Re: Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) by Babajo82(m): 4:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
izombie:
You mean, photos of aisha buhari reading out what was copied and pasted for her. Its now obvious that the nepa bill certificate holder can only copy and paste speeches
I am sure even after copy and paste for you to read it out there you can't do it.
Re: Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) by wawale(m): 4:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
Nigeria now has a first lady: something lacking in last adminstration.
Re: Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
That is Dubai - Igbos grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) / Oba Ewuare, Edo Chiefs Visit Presidential Villa Over Oshiomhole, Obaseki Crisis / Court Restrains DSS, Malami From Arresting Sunday Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.