Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano (13007 Views)

Kano: Buhari Visits Oil And Rice Mills, The Biggest In West Africa (Photos) / Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. / Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
other countries are talking up strategies on how to cope with future challenges, people are using bag of rice as a manifesto! smh...Nigerians are more elite than this pls...haba!
Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by meettosin87(m): 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
SEND YOUR SMS WITH CUSTOMIZED SENDER ID (BULK SMS) @ CHEAPEST RATE…
FOR EVENT SUCH AS WEDDING CEREMONIES, NAMING, GRADUATION, COOPERATE MEETINGS, PERSONAL GREETINGS, SCHOOLS, CHURCH, MOSQUE, COMPANY AND PRODUCTS ADVERTISEMENT E.T.C.
VISIT WWW.BANSMSG.COM...

Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
princemillla:
Are you tryna say Nigerians are gluttons o what... We are now wiser, we need infrastructural development not stomach development only
No mind him....na so 1 Mumu for Aso Rock say 1 dollar go become 1 naira if we vote am in.

The rest is now a story!

1 Like

Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by tonio2wo: 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
Nigerians selling their birth right for rice since 1900. undecided
Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by billyG(m): 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2016
Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
Cutehector:
I love this man. But we shouldn't vote based on party.

Dats one thing dats killing the nation.

I rather vote for someone who is capable from a low profile party Dan someone who is incapable from a high profile party.

Can Willie Obiano do the Job? Well, let's see how his tenure goes as d Governor of Anambra state.

Secondly, politicians shoulq quit this "future promises" mentality to win the hearts of the people.

If your intention in becoming the president is just to reduce the price of rice then you are more or less likely the same as the promise and fail past Governments.

The price of rice is never Nigeria's problem.

One key thing must be properly looked into and must have a solution in blue print before coming out to indicate one's interest for the highest office in the country.

What is your plan to boost Nigeria's economy? Encompasses all sectors

Good

Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by Babyfactory1: 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
post=49547343:

Same way your people migrates to Anambra in tippers every day selling Agbo, herbal medicine, taxi, Okada etc, some of your youths even camping in Anambra because of high rates of ritual killing, Juju and kidnapping in South west.

FK081, go and smuggle your cocaine and stop making noise. Dont you have any shame?
Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by Kiakia(m): 1:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
2019 is still far. I hope Obiano is not campaigning already. By that year, the price of rice may crash to N10,000 a bag or less. It is possible!
Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by philemonemenike(m): 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
other kind of lie, all this politician that does something like magician, any party can serve the government but what we need is to give the masses what they need, not rice or materials things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
He should have said rice would be free of charge na... Mtcheeeew
Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by ayusco85(m): 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
And PDP
As for u obaino...
APC is PDP, and vice versa... No need to type PDP
Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by ayusco85(m): 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
divide9ja:

My Edo people booed the APC governor

See https://www.facebook.com/ailoba/posts/10154590083249939

Pls edo people vote out APC, if u vote any other party aside APC the heavens will be proud of you. Otherwise, u ve sold Ur future....

Show Nigerians hw to kick out APC biko

2 Likes

Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by kaytolee(m): 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
thunderbabs:
Which kind level?....na rice be the economic problem?
HELP ME ASK HIM OOO

1 Like

Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by Themandator: 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
Cutehector:
I love this man. But we shouldn't vote based on party.

Dats one thing dats killing the nation.

I rather vote for someone who is capable from a low profile party Dan someone who is incapable from a high profile party.

Can Willie Obiano do the Job? Well, let's see how his tenure goes as d Governor of Anambra state.

Secondly, politicians shoulq quit this "future promises" mentality to win the hearts of the people.

If your intention in becoming the president is just to reduce the price of rice then you are more or less likely the same as the promise and fail past Governments.

The price of rice is never Nigeria's problem.

One key thing must be properly looked into and must have a solution in blue print before coming out to indicate one's interest for the highest office in the country.

What is your plan to boost Nigeria's economy? Encompasses all sectors

The party manifesto should matter to you in your choice of a candidate because it represents his scheme of work.
Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by Franknony: 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
U have failed already
Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by Opharhe: 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Just strike off dimeji bankole from that list thanks
Hehehehe. OK sir, I get ur point. But I still think Dimeji Bankole is refined.
Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by Cutehector(m): 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
Themandator:

The party manifesto should matter to you in your choice of a candidate because it represents his scheme of work.
alright. Thanks for d tip
Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by charliman2012: 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
I believe APGA. APGA is my party and we dont built on propaganda as other party those. i strongly believe that if given opportunity that they will deliver much better. people ruining abuses becos of rice at #9000 that is just an example.
Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by buffalowings: 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
nwasinachi:
Is that why y are hoarding the so called anambra rice coz truth be told, i never see am for eke awka mkt. Biko, cha kwa n"uzo

Chai so you fell for that lie

Nigerian politicians Have been lying since 10000BC
Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by Opharhe: 4:04am On Sep 22, 2016
udumosam23:

Who ever knows this party should advice them to start their campaign now. They don't need all this old political Godfathers. They only need people who have a history of positive results based on the office they occupied in past. Nigeria is wiser. In shot they should project Donald as president or vice and another good northerner to have their vote.

I'm already looking forward to become a member of that party. Enough of APC and PDP ish.
Yeah, I very much agree with you.
Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by Deadright2(m): 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
[left][/left][i][/i]
[/quote]Lucida Sans Unicode][quote author=meettosin87 post=49549548]SEND YOUR SMS WITH CUSTOMIZED SENDER ID (BULK SMS) @ CHEAPEST RATE…
FOR EVENT SUCH AS WEDDING CEREMONIES, NAMING, GRADUATION, COOPERATE MEETINGS, PERSONAL GREETINGS, SCHOOLS, CHURCH, MOSQUE, COMPANY AND PRODUCTS ADVERTISEMENT E.T.C.[b][/b]6
VISIT WWW.BANSMSG.COM...
[/
Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by decomaniaboss(f): 12:21am On Sep 24, 2016
So now our faith is seal with the price of a bag of rice embarassed lipsrsealed grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP warns INEC, reveals how APC plans to rig 2019 Election / Twitter Ban: Don’t Harass Foreign Envoys, PDP Tells FG, APC / Wike To Confer Grand Service Star Honour On Yahaya Bello Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.