Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd (33818 Views)

Two Nigerian Sisters Who Are Pilots (Photos) / Two Female Officers Winged By Nigerian Air Force After Qualifying As Pilots.PICS / How Much Do Airline Pilots Earn Monthly In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
cool
Re: 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd by ochuciano(m): 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
Money work.

1 Like

Re: 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd by futurerex: 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
Great
Re: 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd by madapcmod: 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2016
Future boko haram hijackers on training. No more boarding of Air Peace for now

4 Likes

Re: 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd by LockDown69(m): 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2016
Name checkers, region checkers and haters food has been served. grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd by asarebabson: 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
Sentiments has beclouded the feeble minds of Nairalanders that they can not longer differentiate white from black. Ok Contunuo .
Re: 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd by aalangel(f): 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
Inferiority complex.
Re: 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd by mmsen: 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
Bolustic:
Our brothers would not like this news, they believe nothing good comes out of the north even when the northerners are practically producing chunk of our locally produced foods.

NYSC has opened my eyes to a lot of things about northerners, they are very intelligent set of people, it's only their leaders who are shortchanging them, like other gullible Nigerians, with radical ethnic and religious sentiments imbued in them.

Our brothers loves stereotyping northerners as terrorists forgetting they give birth to hordes of potential drug pushers on daily bases.

Besides, they(our brothers) are the largest strangers in the north.

People don't have any problem with good news from within any corner of Nigeria, it's only when lies are told such as the North being shortchanged by their 'leaders'. That in itself is lazy and irrational thinking.

Just as Boko Haram members come from the Northern Muslim populace the leaders are also drawn from amongst the Northern peoples, raised by Northerners, in the Northern fashion and therefore are a fair reflection of Northern society.

If there are clear societal and cultural failings then they need be addressed but there is no difference between the Northern masses and the Northern criminal elite. The one does not exist without the other.

1 Like

Re: 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd by Enyimbamercedes: 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
Omenkata:
grin
just because one ipod yoot is piloting Buhari the terrorist these people went and dug out abokii and inyarinya pilots just to prove that gworo chewers get brain to drive aeroplane cheesy
if ipod yoots starts posting their industrious sons in aviation industries both home and abroad some people will feel intimidated grin
nairaland and dickkk measurement like ( i don't have Jacob Zuma pics cry )

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd by ayatt(m): 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
NafeesaAA:
All 3 studied at Air Line Career Pilot Program at Phoenix East Aviation and currently working with Florida Air Peace Aviation Ltd and residing at Daytona Beach, Florida
the one sitting on the sofa is my freinds elder bro...gudluck to them!!

2 Likes

Re: 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd by MarkGeraldo(m): 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
See how they are looking so fwesh and dope!

But come to think of this, they're pilots in Florida kwa!!
Re: 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
If not for western education these would have been boko haram militants

5 Likes

Re: 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd by transient123(m): 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Future hijackers on training.

I beg read well if you can, they didn't say anything about heroin or cocaine.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd by daveson2020(m): 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
Lol I no wan talk oo because their elders have been in power for more than fourty years and they are just boasting of having less than twenty pilots mostly on hijab I wonder what they would have been saying if they were the people given 20naira after the war yet they are still waxing higher

1 Like

Re: 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd by anonimi: 5:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
NafeesaAA:
All 3 studied at Air Line Career Pilot Program at Phoenix East Aviation and currently working with Florida Air Peace Aviation Ltd and residing at Daytona Beach, Florida

Pure stupidity!
Four decades since DullardPoo has been in power starting as the military governor of North Eastern state!
Daura is so BACKWARD that even after spending their COLLECTIVE money to train pilots they cannot return home to work and reside in Daura, Katsina state or even Nigeria.
No!
They have to stay in the USA where nobody cares whether they contribute to their economy or not.
Meanwhile their own society back home rots away.
All because mass education of ALL Daura children, which will create a pool of variously skilled labour to create VALUE, is not a priority.
How many pilots from Chicago or Hawai (Obama's home town and birth place respectively) are working and residing in Daura
Our mental LAZINESS will ensure that we are perpetual slaves to white, yellow and red people, walahi.

[img]http://www2.ed.gov/nclb/overview/intro/presentation/Slide1.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/294278_chinainafrica_jpgbd4ea16cc6391fffe329bb549e5ad537

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd by APCsupporter: 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
Sunnymatey:
And oga mynd44 will ban me If I insult this guy. I know what you mean with this senseless post. That they would soon become suicide killers.
Re: 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd by Jacko1(m): 5:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
Why una no do boko haram for USA now

But ur useless kinsman is alllowing dem grow stronger and is a sympatiser
Re: 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd by GMbuharii: 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
Bolustic:
Our brothers would not like this news, they believe nothing good comes out of the north even when the northerners are practically producing chunk of our locally produced foods.

NYSC has opened my eyes to a lot of things about northerners, they are very intelligent set of people, it's only their leaders who are shortchanging them, like other gullible Nigerians, with radical ethnic and religious sentiments imbued in them.

Our brothers loves stereotyping northerners as terrorists forgetting they give birth to hordes of potential drug pushers on daily bases.

Besides, they(our brothers) are the largest strangers in the north.

that someone like you actually went for nysc lends credence and voice to the call that the programme should be scrapped. Am just wondering what you studied in school,perharps animal science and behaviors!!

@op,those guys've done very well for themselves..kudos to them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd by Orikinla(m): 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
Great!
Re: 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Na jealousy go kill u ameen

1 Like

Re: 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd by misterawo: 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
I love my life. I can't fly with a potential pant bomber.
Re: 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2016
Sunnymatey:

Oh boy you get mouth o.

1 Like

Re: 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
@OP:
Nice pictures, loved especially the one with the young man reading the Holy Qur'an - so inspirational.

1 Like

Re: 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd by alfarouq(m): 6:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
[quote author=Bolustic post=49527182][color=#000099][b]Our brothers would not like this news, they believe nothing good comes out of the north even when the northerners are practically producing chunk of our locally produced foods.

NYSC has opened my eyes to a lot of things about northerners, they are very intelligent set of
The irony of it is that most northerners don't care what they think.
I met some of them during youth corp member who can't fill some form and later those same people claim and actually believe anyone from their ethnicity who is heading any parastatals is their on merit and any other person was rendered a favor, in the previous case they don't request to know his qualification, the fact that he is one of them is his license and qualification, but I don't blame them atleast not after sharing lodge with them, I realised its an inbuilt attitude because among themselves they believe those they share same states with are better than those they share only region with and those they share the same local government with are better than those that only share states with them.
One of them told me, he wants to go to Zaria for his MSc because he stands a better chance of being retained than Enugu even if he finished top of his class in Enugu. I inquired the reason and he said and I quote "I for go there if not for tribalism, there is no lecturer in any university in Enugu who is not an indigene". I was like what the Bleep, are they not all Igbo's? May be a new word has to be coined specifically for them. I propose statinism.
Re: 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd by nextprince: 6:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
Jacko1:
Why una no do boko haram for USA now

But ur useless kinsman is alllowing dem grow stronger and is a sympatiser
The Northerners have always been good ambassadors to Nigeria unlike the flattiees who are either deported for prostitution, human trafficking or arrested and prosecuted for drug trafficking. Go and face that. grin

4 Likes

Re: 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd by nextprince: 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
misterawo:
I love my life. I can't fly with a possible pant bomber.
Even though u don't even have the privilege of flying with them. grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd by SharkTank(m): 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
nextprince:

The Northerners have always been good ambassadors to Nigeria unlike the flattiees who are either deported for prostitution, human trafficking or arrested and prosecuted for drug trafficking. Go and face that. grin

Or the cone heads who have made Nigeria synonymous with 419. Once you mention Nigeria outside the country, they think you are an internet scam artists because of Afonjas

3 Likes

Re: 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd by nnokwa042(m): 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
Icecomrade:

This is a better news to carrying Drugs to Malaysia and Thailand.

I needed this news to appease my wounded spirit over the 2 Guys arrested in Thailand over drugs that I saw on Nairaland yesterday.

childrens of 2 % of those people that kept north in darkness for more than century and we here praising them why dont them go to saudi for training why USA? angry

1 Like

Re: 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd by HajimeSaito(m): 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
It's good to know that not everyone from Daura is a Dullard.
Re: 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd by Icecomrade: 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
nnokwa042:
childrens of 2 % of those people that kept north in darkness for more than century and we here praising them why dont them go to saudi for training why USA? angry

There is no harm appreciating the achievement of others.
Re: 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd by AroOkigbo(m): 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
Omenkata:
grin
just because one ipod yoot is piloting Buhari the terrorist these people went and dug out abokii and inyarinya pilots just to prove that gworo chewers get brain to drive aeroplane cheesy
if ipod yoots starts posting their industrious sons in aviation industries both home and abroad some people will feel intimidated grin
nairaland and dickkk measurement like ( i don't have Jacob Zuma pics cry )

Nwanne m, take oooo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm / Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta / My Boss Asked Me To Go Back To School. Before I Slip Into Depression, Help Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.