Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Why APC Panel Nullified Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo Governorship Primary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why APC Panel Nullified Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo Governorship Primary (31402 Views)

Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard / APC Panel Recommends Cancellation Of Ondo Primary Result / Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why APC Panel Nullified Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo Governorship Primary by scolastca4me(m): 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
hmmmm, akeredolu, just endeavour to try your best
Re: Why APC Panel Nullified Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo Governorship Primary by ideology(m): 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
wait first, when he wins at November polls you celebrate cool cool cool
Pierocash:
Tinubu has won agai
Tinubu 1-0 Amosu and Co.
Re: Why APC Panel Nullified Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo Governorship Primary by Jeel: 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
na wa
Re: Why APC Panel Nullified Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo Governorship Primary by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
You Mean Law one: Never Outshine your Master? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

By the way APC WILL LOST IN ONDO.

sarrki:
Akeredolu made a mistake when he won

First rule of 48 laws of power

NEVER UNDERSETIMATE YOUR BOSS
Re: Why APC Panel Nullified Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo Governorship Primary by biggie73(m): 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
Godemcee:
that's why apc would lose ondo,u don't force ur candidate on ondo nd ekiti people u would only lose
...for every law and rule, there is always an exception.

1 Like

Re: Why APC Panel Nullified Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo Governorship Primary by Ratello: 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
I dey laugh APC grin grin especially Tinubu. Quote me anywhere this coming Ondo elections is now PDP's.
Re: Why APC Panel Nullified Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo Governorship Primary by walezy14(m): 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
Godemcee:
that's why apc would lose ondo,u don't force ur candidate on ondo nd ekiti people u would only lose
But ONDO/ EKITI peoples can collect money from TINUBU and become betrayal. Not too Good.

1 Like

Re: Why APC Panel Nullified Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo Governorship Primary by xykms101: 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
This Tinubu is just too powerful, how and where on earth he got those powers, even buhari and the opposition PDP fear him.

1 Like

Re: Why APC Panel Nullified Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo Governorship Primary by xykms101: 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ratello:
I dey laugh APC grin grin especially Tinubu. Quote me anywhere this coming Ondo elections is now PDP's.

The only states PDP can boast of victory come 2019 is Akwa ibom , cross river and River states. The rest are history.

PDP is dead.

2 Likes

Re: Why APC Panel Nullified Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo Governorship Primary by igidaduro: 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
Politics of the highest order, you people know nothing.
Aketi to win again and that makes tinubu the winner
Re: Why APC Panel Nullified Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo Governorship Primary by Futurecrown(m): 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ondo APC Guber Ticket: Akeredolu calls for calm
September 20, 2016
… Says primary election has not been cancelled
Ondo APC Guber Ticket: Amidst the speculations that the September 3, 2016 gubernatorial primary election of the All Progressives Congress (APC) held in Ondo State has been cancelled; winner of the election, Mr. Rotimi Akeredolu (SAN) has appealed to his supporters not be troubled, saying the election has never been cancelled.
According to a statement signed by Aketi Media Group and made available to journalists this morning, the Election Appeal Panel (EAP) which looked into the controversies surrounding the primary election submitted two conflicting reports and recommendations to the APC National Working Committee (NWC).
Whereas two of the three-member panel recommended the cancellation of the election, the other member upheld the results of the September 3, governorship primary election that produced Akeredolu as the winner.
The latter report which also accused the two members of bias and corruption dominated discussion at the NWC meeting in Abuja yesterday.
Akeredolu said the misinformation making the rounds on the social media and a section of the traditional media was the handiwork of some desperate politicians and their hirelings who strive on propaganda and misrepresentation of facts.
The statement quoted Akeredolu as saying; “The election will not be cancelled because it represents the collective will of Ondo APC members who through their delegates elected Akeredolu on September 3, 2016.”
He stated further that; “Party leaders in the state including the chairmen of local governments, the ward chairmen and majority of the aspirants have expressed their satisfaction with the primary election and have pledged their support for me. We are also reaching out to those who are still aggrieved to sheath their swords.”
*Meanwhile, the fulcrum of the whimsical propaganda, that is the report of the Appeal Panel was rejected by the NWC yesterday. In throwing out the recommendations, NWC noted that the panel’s was shoddy and lacks integrity. *
The party’s highest organ further faulted the panel’s refusal to invite members of the election committee headed by the Jigawa State Governor to give evidence before the Appeal panel.
The NWC also expressed dismay at the panel’s failure to invite members of the NWC to give evidence since the delegates list, which generated the controversy, was issued by the NWC itself.
Based on the foregoing, Appeal Panel’s report which recommended the cancellation of the September 3 election was unanimously thrown out last night by the NWC while the meeting was adjourned till today.
According to Akeredolu, the NWC comprises people of proven integrity and cannot be bought with money. ” I’m very optimistic that justice will be done and I therefore want to assure the good people of Ondo State that the sanctity of the September 3 Governorship primary election that produced me as our party’s candidate will be upheld. I appeal to you all to remain calm… a glorious dawn is assured” Akeredolu said.
Re: Why APC Panel Nullified Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo Governorship Primary by jidxin(m): 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
sarrki:

true talk...he made a big mistake. ..he shld ve kept his hatred 4 tinubu . now d so called lion is baring his teeth
Re: Why APC Panel Nullified Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo Governorship Primary by tonio2wo: 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
"Change" ambassadors indeed! undecided

I dont blame them, I blame the stupid nigerians that keep voting this criminals over and over again. Apc/pdp, they are all the same set of rogues. Was it not sometime in 2014 that amechi won d gov forum election by 19 against 6 votes? What happened afterwards? Who was declared winner?

Rubbish! Useless country! Nigerians deserve the suffering they are experiencing! Its Gods punishment on them because of their foolishness and stupidity! angry angry angry

Vote out or kill all theses evil men and experience prosperity as a nation! Period!
Re: Why APC Panel Nullified Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo Governorship Primary by funshint(m): 6:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
How Akeredolu came to win d primaries is still a mystery I still don't understand. Now tins are becoming clearer...tk a look at what he said just before the election http://punchng.com/tinubu-ll-shocked-ondo-apc-primary-result-akeredolu/
Re: Why APC Panel Nullified Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo Governorship Primary by 2odd(m): 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
Rifts like this lead to the gradual demise of PDP , THERE'S no way APC is going to win now,
Do u expect aketi to support the winner if he looses an election he originally won ??.
Re: Why APC Panel Nullified Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo Governorship Primary by 2odd(m): 6:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
Rifts like this lead to the gradual demise of PDP , THERE'S no way APC is going to win now,
Do u expect aketi to support the winner if he looses an election he originally won ??. ,
Anyway its a Good day to b a delegate in ondo state, at least they will give pple those money they were hoarding .
Re: Why APC Panel Nullified Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo Governorship Primary by greatermax77(m): 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
THE CHOOSEN ONE FAILED.
GODFATHERISM REARING ITS URGLY HEAD IN APC.
Re: Why APC Panel Nullified Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo Governorship Primary by Babsjad(m): 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2016
APC NWC Says No Basis To Disqualify Primary Poll Winner
SaharaReporters has learned that the National Working Committee of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has reversed the appeal recommendation nullifying the Ondo State primary election. The NWC says that there is no basis to disqualify the poll result declaring Rotimi Akeredolu the victor. This news follows a growing leadership crisis centered on questions whether the APC primary delegate list was forged thereby rigging the election.
Re: Why APC Panel Nullified Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo Governorship Primary by Charly68: 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
Politics na dog eating dogs..very dirty indeed. Imagine the millions that has gone down the drain. Whoever has no liver among the aspirants must chicken out now. Those who play the game are big time spenders & wasters. The delegates are at advantage at the detriment of the candidates .
Re: Why APC Panel Nullified Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo Governorship Primary by oluwasegun007(m): 6:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
History will always repeat itself when we fail to learn from History.......it'll definitely lead to a divided house

Congrats to PDP in advance.
Re: Why APC Panel Nullified Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo Governorship Primary by oluwasegun007(m): 6:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
Papishi:

https://www.thecable.ng/apc-panel-nullifies-akeredolus-victory-at-ondo-governorship-primary?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ThecableTopStories+%28TheCable+%C2%BB+Top+Stories%29

But on September 7, Abraham made a U-turn, calling for the cancellation of the exercise over alleged irregularities.

Ekiti Governorship election comes to mind......

Fayemi conceded to, defeat later changed his mind....hmmmmmm AFC
Re: Why APC Panel Nullified Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo Governorship Primary by seyiolami2016(m): 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
hunnn
Re: Why APC Panel Nullified Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo Governorship Primary by gasparpisciotta: 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
Akeredolu is not a popular candidate in Onso State...APC may have it tough if he represented them
Re: Why APC Panel Nullified Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo Governorship Primary by landinfo: 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
Bolustic:
[s]It's simple, if he is truly popular in the party, he would win again. In as much as I am not against the candidature of Akeredolu, primary elections must be won fair and square. If he is the true winner of the nullified election, God will shame his detractors with a landslide loss.[/s]

Summation of a kid talking....of course better known as Hypocrites
Re: Why APC Panel Nullified Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo Governorship Primary by maxzzo1(m): 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
Bolustic:
It's simple, if he is truly popular in the party, he would win again. In as much as I am not against the candidature of Akeredolu, primary elections must be won fair and square. If he is the true winner of the nullified election, God will shame his detractors with a landslide loss.
U guyz from d west are very funny n myopic,whatz d reason 4 d rerun primary APC is worst dan PDP....
Re: Why APC Panel Nullified Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo Governorship Primary by sbabimbola(f): 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
SaI BaBa!!!!!!

Baba in Lagos I meant, not BuBu.
Re: Why APC Panel Nullified Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo Governorship Primary by Bluesearoll(m): 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
Some of you commenting don't even live in ondo state :you just made assertion that apc is kinda strong here, the only candidate people are willing to vote for in ondo state from the camp of apc is olusola oke, pdp as already finished apc with their permutations
Re: Why APC Panel Nullified Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo Governorship Primary by Saylawchar(m): 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
sarrki:

Word.....
Re: Why APC Panel Nullified Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo Governorship Primary by chidozieikeji2: 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
sarrki:

who is the so called boss for ur information tinubus power in southwest is fading on daily basis like tokumbo jeans
Re: Why APC Panel Nullified Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo Governorship Primary by prodigy97(m): 11:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
I see lots of comment and i can't just but laugh,the only aspirant who is acceptable by the electorates within the apc fold is olusola oke.Until few months ago no one knew segun abraham,as much as i hate mimiko i don't see apc stoping his third term bid through his stooge jegede with aketi or segun abraham as their flagbearer
Re: Why APC Panel Nullified Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo Governorship Primary by prof12(m): 8:22am On Sep 21, 2016
Godemcee:
apc is divided against itself,you support tinubu faction right.I hope apc remains divided roll 2019 so the election would be sweet

Even APC's problems (which I believe will be resolved soon) goes on to 2019 PDP won't be in any capacity or way to defeat APC. Why?because APC'S government is the government that is giving Nigerian youths and masses hope of survival through various means of youth empowerment and massive recruitment and that is something that the last PDP government failed to do for sixteen good years.
I don't think any sane human being will turn his back on a government or system that is giving him an opportunity and hope for a better future life.
Re: Why APC Panel Nullified Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo Governorship Primary by Drabrah(m): 8:25am On Sep 21, 2016
Godemcee:

Honestly, I don't bliv Aketi has anything 2 offer Ondo state.
Borofice or Oke ll do berra.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Remembering General Sani Abacha: 19 Years After His Death / Yahaya Bello: Tinubu Has Paid His Dues, Nobody Is Undermining Him / 2023: Jaafar Jafaar 'Addresses' Peter Obi's Chances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.