Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics (14590 Views)

Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University / History Produces First Class In University Of Calabar (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Bags 1st Class In BSc & Distinction In MSc Outside Nigeria(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by kennyjam: 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
Thanks Kenny4lyfe, this your thread inspired and made me meet people who have been helpful in different ways.

Nothing is easy, many times it would be giving up looks like the best option but remembering or reading back peoples' encounter,experiences and their motivational advice, it reinvigorates one.

Thanks baum1, SetrakusRa and others on this thread.

Better is not good enough, the best is yet to come.

3 Likes

Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by Kenny4lyfe(m): 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
kennyjam:
Thanks Kenny4lyfe, this your thread inspired and made me meet people who have been helpful in different ways.

Nothing is easy, many times it would be giving up looks like the best option but remembering or reading back peoples' encounter,experiences and their motivational advice, it reinvigorates one.

Thanks baum1, SetrakusRa and others on this thread.

Better is not good enough, the best is yet to come.

You're welcome bro!

Yeah! Yeah!! Thanks for the reminder.... @baum1 sir, thanks a lot oh! Your efforts at providing employment for many are well spoken of on nairaland. Kudos sir!

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by Kenny4lyfe(m): 4:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
Let me also share this with you guys.
A course mate of mine just directed me to request to join this facebook group initiated by a young Professor Apeh Omede today. Professor Apeh is interested in helping those who are aspiring to obtain scholarship to study abroad (further studies oh) it's for future purpose anyway. It'll be good to be under the tutelage of this sage from now.

The link below:

https://mobile./weareASEN/?_rdc=1&_rdr

Check it out.
Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by Kenny4lyfe(m): 3:04am On Jan 10, 2018
Hello guys,

Sometime last year, I talked of a V-loggin gig I joined as a form of passtime activity on campus. Well here it is....
Check out from the links below:

Campus Catch Nairaland Channel:

https://www.nairaland.com/4271279/campuscatch-nairaland-channel

What is a graduating student called? (Questionaire Video):

https://www.nairaland.com/4276006/what-graduating-student-called

Campus Movie Series "Engine Boys" Thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/4278819/campus-movie-engine-boys-full[/url]

Lab coat prank on campus:

https://www.nairaland.com/4278800/video-lab-coat-prank-campus

Kindly follow like and share with your followers.

My 2nd Semester 200Level exams timetable is out out. Exams commence by February. Preparations are top gear and success is highly anticipated. Thank you!
Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by Kenny4lyfe(m): 6:03pm On Apr 05, 2018
Hello guys,
Haven concluded my 200Level exams in early March, I am now in 300Level. The journey has been a memorable one. School resumes tomorrow. Lecture starts on Monday!

More updates later...

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by JaniceFlyn: 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
We encourage you for your discussion. We will developing imaginative sharing MTG Articles whenever you have to facing in focus for assignments that is the service for you.
Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by spidermans: 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2018
please, how do you guys deal with post lectures leg aches and fatigue. Thanks.
Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by Kenny4lyfe(m): 2:46pm On Nov 17, 2018
spidermans:
please, how do you guys deal with post lectures leg aches and fatigue. Thanks.
Take a nice shower after the day's lectures, eat good food (I mean affordably-cooked nourishing food not concoction or junks), get some exercise or massage (your room-mate/course mates can help in this regard) and go to bed when you should.
Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by concord129(m): 11:15pm On Oct 18, 2019
Kenny4lyfe:

Wow! Very insightful thread. So unfortunate that you guys stopped updating the thread but nevertheless we have gained alot and that's the most important thing.

Meanwhile, what advice can you give to a student who's not too good in Maths but developed a love for it lately and wish to pursue a degree in it.

Hope you have completed your program and how is/was it?
Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by Seyipa(m): 8:44am On Dec 26, 2019
What happen great mathematicians kenny4life. I am an upcoming first class student. Really wish the thread never died.
Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by kennyjam: 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2019
Good day everyone!
Happy Christmas and New year in advance
Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by Spartancosta(m): 6:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
fernandoc:
Engineering Maths by K.A stroud. Adv Engr Maths by H.K Dass Shaums Series in Statistics, Linear Algebra and Trigonometry. Real Analysis (yet to see a simplified textbook on that) just get anyone and start practicing.
These books are the reason I graduated 4th best in my department. BSc. Mathematics
pls give me your contact sir Fernando.i am a bsc mathematics aspirant so I want you to take me under wing.
Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by Complexx(m): 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
Hello friends, love this trend but almost stagnant, i garn admission this year (mathematics education as a course)university of ibadan, pls with this course can someone do his/her master in financial mathematics. Any advise is acceptable. Thanks

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by kennyjam: 6:36pm On Nov 23, 2022
baum1:

I will be able to assist you when you get the required grade. For now, I don't have much to offer.

Good day sir!

It's been quite a while even though we communicated in my earliest years.

By the grace of God, i have achieved that feat.

I finally Graduated with a 4.85 out 5.00 CGPA in Mechanical Engineering.

@Kenny4lyfe,
baum1, SetrakusRa and others on this thread.

This thread was one of my earliest motivation (if not the first).

I really thank God for this thread and opportunity of meeting several people here on this platform.

Better is not good enough, the best is yet to come!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by kennyjam: 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2022
Complexx:
Hello friends, love this trend but almost stagnant, i garn admission this year (mathematics education as a course)university of ibadan, pls with this course can someone do his/her master in financial mathematics. Any advise is acceptable. Thanks

Hi,

how are you doing?

Hope it's all going on well...
Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by SetrakusRa(m): 12:13am On Nov 24, 2022
kennyjam:

Good day sir!

@Kenny4lyfe,

I really thank God for this thread and opportunity of meeting several people here on this platform.

Congratulations!!

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by adminsession: 3:21am On Nov 24, 2022
AMERICAN UNIVERSITY ADAMAWA NIGERIA ADMISSION LIST(FIRST BATCH AND SECOND BATCH) IS OUT CALL 07044935866 FOR This is to announce to the general public that the School of Postgraduate Studies, American University Adamawa, has released her 2022/2023 postgraduate Admission List (First Batch) Contact school admin on 07044935866 to check for admission status(list) and for admission assistance. Also for payment of school fees and all other fees for both old and new students.+2347044935866
Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by kennyjam: 8:57am On Nov 24, 2022
SetrakusRa:

Congratulations!!

Thank you bro!

Longest time!
Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by Kenny4lyfe(m): 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2022
kennyjam:

Good day sir!

@Kenny4lyfe,

Wow! wow!! wow!!! Congratulations!
This is an awesome feat. I'm glad you found this thread. You'll be glad to know that I'm doing fine too. Still in between running my Msc. Program here or overseas. Keep charging bro. We move!

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by The5DME(m): 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2022
kennyjam:

Good day sir!

@Kenny4lyfe,

Hey bro. Care to share some valuable tips that helped in achieving this feat?
Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by kennyjam: 6:36pm On Nov 24, 2022
Kenny4lyfe:

Wow! wow!! wow!!! Congratulations!
This is an awesome feat. I'm glad you found this thread. You'll be glad to know that I'm doing fine too. Still in between running my Msc. Program here or overseas. Keep charging bro. We move!

That's great!

Nice to hear from you bro!

Sure, the best is yet to come!
Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by kennyjam: 6:49pm On Nov 24, 2022
The5DME:
Hey bro. Care to share some valuable tips that helped in achieving this feat?

I would say this thread has a great deal of invaluable tips already.

1. Have that desire and passion

2. Pursue that desire and passion with all it takes knowing that God has instilled in you what it takes.

3. Understand yourself(how your brain and body works). This could be in terms of understanding.

4. Learn from anyone and any of legal available means.

5. Neglect nothing in this race. One of the times I neglected something (a class) caused me to get a C instead of an A.

6. Have friends of the same goal or higher than yours.

7. After trying your best, leave all to God through your means of communicating with him.

Note: please explore other tips on this thread and other threads to get what yours exactly is.

Good luck bro and I hope to hear from you in the nearest future.
Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by MomentMan(m): 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2022
kennyjam:

Good day sir!

@Kenny4lyfe,

Congratulations man.

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by kennyjam: 12:06am On Nov 25, 2022
MomentMan:

Congratulations man.

Thank you bro!
Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by Kenny4lyfe(m): 6:33am On Nov 26, 2022
kennyjam:

I would say this thread has a great deal of invaluable tips already.

1. Have that desire and passion

2. Pursue that desire and passion with all it takes knowing that God has instilled in you what it takes.

3. Understand yourself(how your brain and body works). This could be in terms of understanding.

4. Learn from anyone and any of legal available means.

5. Neglect nothing in this race. One of the times I neglected something (a class) caused me to get a C instead of an A.

6. Have friends of the same goal or higher than yours.

7. After trying your best, leave all to God through your means of communicating with him.

Note: please explore other tips on this thread and other threads to get what yours exactly is.

Good luck bro and I hope to hear from you in the nearest future.

That your No. 2 got my attention so let me expound on it.
Everyone has their "learning styles" i.e. conditions under which they can learn, assimilate materials and retain them for recall purposes {I have written a project as well as an article on this}. As an undergraduate, you have to find out what works best for you when it comes to studying. The factors that influence your learning might be any or a combination of the following; environmental, sociological, psychological, physiological and analytical. All you have to do is find out what works best for you and put it to good use.
Take me for an example, I like to study with my coursemates (the best ones though). During free lectures hours or even at night, we meet and share our knowledge regarding our coursework, solve problems together and help each other to understand areas that normally is difficult to comprehend when one is alone. That makes me a social learner. Then I take this experience to my apartment afterwards and practice them overnight (repitition enhances retention). This has helped me a great deal. For others, things are different. Some take the loner approach. Visit the library to read (I only go to borrow books), go on a all-night reading spree, solve problems and complete assignments on their own etc. All you have to do is find out what works best for you.

Click the link below to take a "Learning Style Quiz" it will help you discover your preference.

http://www.educationplanner.org/students/self-assessments/learning-styles-quiz.shtml

Good luck ��

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by Canopy2018(m): 11:24pm On Mar 16, 2023
Are you tired of struggling with basic math operations? Unlock the secrets of the fundamental arithmetic operators' rules and become a math wizard in no time! From addition to division, these essential rules will give you the foundation you need to excel in math and beyond. Join us on a journey to discover the power of arithmetic and unleash your inner genius!

Watch for free

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp2p3zYn48U

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? / Benue State University Admission Info 2011/2012 / Animals And Their Various Yoruba Names.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.