Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

My Friend's Boyfriend's Trying To Hit On Me..do I Let Her Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend's Boyfriend's Trying To Hit On Me..do I Let Her Know (1487 Views)

9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women / Lady Calls Out Her Friend’s Boyfriend Who Has Been Cheating On Her (pics) / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's Boyfriend's Trying To Hit On Me..do I Let Her Know by praiseluv: 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
undecided undecided So my friend introduced me to her boyfriend..and now we happen to be around the same place and my friend isn't..recently we met at a party and he introduced me to people as his wife to be....now he's been saying stuffs about wanting to marry me and how I shouldn't let my friend know and all..my friend like's this guy and I have no intentions of ruining their relationship..but at the same time I don't want to seem like a bad friend...because if I were her..I would appreciate it if she told me...I don't like this guy..before you go ahead to ask..I just still respect him as my friend's boyfriend..what do you think? undecided So my friend introduced me to her boyfriend..and now we happen to be around the same place and my friend isn't..recently we met at a party and he introduced me to people as his wife to be....now he's been saying stuffs about wanting to marry me and how I shouldn't let my friend know and all..my friend like's this guy and I have no intentions of ruining their relationship..but at the same time I don't want to seem like a bad friend...because if I were her..I would appreciate it if she told me...I don't like this guy..before you go ahead to ask..I just still respect him as my friend's boyfriend..what do you think
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend's Trying To Hit On Me..do I Let Her Know by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
Whoever tat maga... Shut him down first.. Now, after u do tat... Talk to ur friend tat her mumu bf is poking u... cool show the evidence if needed..

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Boyfriend's Trying To Hit On Me..do I Let Her Know by Davash222(m): 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
At my 10500 days on earth, im not suppose to be commenting on stewpeed post.
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend's Trying To Hit On Me..do I Let Her Know by OCTAVO: 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
angry
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend's Trying To Hit On Me..do I Let Her Know by KweenSisan(f): 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
praiseluv:
undecided undecided So my friend introduced me to her boyfriend..and now we happen to be around the same place and my friend isn't..recently we met at a party and he introduced me to people as his wife to be....now he's been saying stuffs about wanting to marry me and how I shouldn't let my friend know and all..my friend like's this guy and I have no intentions of ruining their relationship..but at the same time I don't want to seem like a bad friend...because if I were her..I would appreciate it if she told me...I don't like this guy..before you go ahead to ask..I just still respect him as my friend's boyfriend..what do you think? undecided
..Praise honey..it all depends on your friends pattern of reasoning..you should know her better than anyone else...if she'll take it well..tell her..if not..mind your business and stay away from the guy..if his intentions are clear he should be able to come out clean..you can't have your cake and eat it
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend's Trying To Hit On Me..do I Let Her Know by firstking01(m): 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
undecided
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend's Trying To Hit On Me..do I Let Her Know by donyjohn: 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
Don't let him have his way.

Since you like your your friend, do to others what you want them to do to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYtCYgf0PM4
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend's Trying To Hit On Me..do I Let Her Know by emeraldknytt(m): 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
Most times when I come across posts like this, I can't help but think a cooked-up fable. If what you say is true then I will advise you to be very apt and
1.) Tell that 'prick' to back away,
2.) Advance with a threat to report him if he doesn't want to let you be and finally,
3.) Tell your friend everything she needs to know

If you are brave enough, just ignore 1 & 2 and finish that son-of-a-gun with a Fatality.
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend's Trying To Hit On Me..do I Let Her Know by psucc(m): 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2016
Let her know and spoil your chances.
Pls be sincere: Do you hit him in eye?
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend's Trying To Hit On Me..do I Let Her Know by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
An advice dear..Reason with him on why u can't be with him..if the psycho keeps disturbing you.. Report him to ur friend!.. He probably just wants to chop and clean mouth you cheesy
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend's Trying To Hit On Me..do I Let Her Know by odogwu2007(m): 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
Tell her, u may be saving her life in a lot of ways
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend's Trying To Hit On Me..do I Let Her Know by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
well, only if you can see beyond your nose, you should understand that the niggy is just tryna play ya and your friend inclusive.
My advice,
Shun the dude and if he keeps being adamant, dont stop shunning him.
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend's Trying To Hit On Me..do I Let Her Know by ba7man(m): 4:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
When he starts hitting on you again, tell him you've recorded the phonecall/ munched the chat/ or tell him to wait, then bring out your phone, press record in his presence and tell him to continue.

Use it as a bargaining tool to make him back off or else you'll expose his actions.

You're welcome. cool

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Boyfriend's Trying To Hit On Me..do I Let Her Know by KweenSisan(f): 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
ba7man:
When he starts hitting on you again, tell him you've recorded the phonecall/ munched the chat/ or tell him to wait, then bring out your phone, press record in his presence and tell him to continue.

Use it as a bargaining tool to make him back off or else you'll expose his actions.

You're welcome. cool
..hahahaha

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Boyfriend's Trying To Hit On Me..do I Let Her Know by greatwhite(m): 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
grin
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend's Trying To Hit On Me..do I Let Her Know by eemalex(m): 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
Am so sure you know what to do.

2 things... Either you are not a true friend or you like the guy.... if not you'd have told your friend already before coming to cry on here

(1) (Reply)

Poll: Guys Which Will You Choose? / She Doesn't Have Tips / Girls Don't Believe Me, Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.