Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Yahaya Bello On His Knees To Thank God After His Supreme Court Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello On His Knees To Thank God After His Supreme Court Victory (29413 Views)

Rashida Yahaya Bello On Lesser Hajj With Children (Photos) / Kogi Indigenes Besiege Yahaya Bello On the Okene-Owo Highway (photos) / Dickson Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello On His Knees To Thank God After His Supreme Court Victory by Obanz2(f): 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
kennyjam:
OHOMORIHI ya kuwu avo etetere.... Anebira Wadahi....?
ane ebira tell him to do good because ebira a ni va re do no bidi.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello On His Knees To Thank God After His Supreme Court Victory by oonix(f): 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
[quote author=Glossyclick post=49528862]Moments after the 7-man panael of judges at the supreme court dismissed his rivals, James Faleke an Abuba.congrats governor yahaya ninalowo owodunna bello...........plagiarized
Re: Yahaya Bello On His Knees To Thank God After His Supreme Court Victory by siraj1402(m): 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
If truly this people wanted to serve us, why thanking God that you were not removed? Na by force make u serve us?

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello On His Knees To Thank God After His Supreme Court Victory by Stakekay1(m): 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
God can never be mocked. He should thank those that pervert the judgment of the populace in the Nov 20th 2015 election.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello On His Knees To Thank God After His Supreme Court Victory by mu2sa2: 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
kolaish:
Absolutely right. 95% of politicians think of what they can get financially for themselves before they leave political post; remember that they invested a lot before getting there, so it is like an investment.
I even think it should be 99.9%.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello On His Knees To Thank God After His Supreme Court Victory by MrHenshaw: 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
Glossyclick:
Moments after the 7-man panael of judges at the supreme court dismissed his rivals, James Faleke an Abubakar Audu's petitions, the Kogi state governor, Yahaya Bello went on his knees in his living room to thank God.

Source: http://www.glossyclick.com/2016/09/photos-yahaya-bello-goes-on-his-knees.html?m=1

Am i d only one that spotted Bp machine on d floor@d first pix.To avoid stories that touch.
RIP AUDU ABUBAKAR
Re: Yahaya Bello On His Knees To Thank God After His Supreme Court Victory by Trojan00(m): 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
LugarT:
The courts have spoken and the Supreme Court has made the final adjudication on the matter today. I however would like to rest my thinking on the famed saying of the Late Supreme Court Justice Erudite Akintola Ejiwunmi who, in the face of hard facts nailing Mohammed Abacha to the events that led to the murder of the late Kudirat Abiola, termed the 4 - 1 judgment outcome as the "tyranny of the majority".

I worry that, in the absence of amended legislation, the precedent that the Kogi legal debacle sets is a disturbing one because of the lacuna on the subject of death in the course of election as opposed to constitutional mention for before or after.

Congratulations to Yahaya Bello. I hope that he justifies the solid confidence of the judiciary in his emergence. Karma is however a bad bi. Let's never forget that.
the supreme court has laid a precedent so there is no more lacuna
Re: Yahaya Bello On His Knees To Thank God After His Supreme Court Victory by seguno2: 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2016
Is this not the same man who owes salaries of Kogi state and LGA workers?
Yet he was lavishing money anyhow.
The same state of Dino Melaye?
Kogi people don really suffer oh.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello On His Knees To Thank God After His Supreme Court Victory by kingphilip(m): 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
To me it's not yet uhuru for him yet since it's only James Faleke's petition that was thrown out and I think that of the pdp candidate might still be on..

The news I've been hearing since his emergence isn't palatable at all.. He should get to work and deliver the dividend of democracy to the good people of kogi state

Long live kogi state
Long live the federal Republic of Nigeria
Long live nairaland and nairalanders
Re: Yahaya Bello On His Knees To Thank God After His Supreme Court Victory by Jirate(m): 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
ferdison:

As if U live with them....
By the way, voting is a thing of choice... Am not saying vote for PDP or APC, but lets compare Lucky Igbenedion's 8yrs in office to that of Adams and see if a wise person will vote back PDP.. that is if we have to leave Buhari out of this...
#beWISE n Vote wisely.

Why leave Buhari out of it?, Why. APC is APC, and why don't you leave Lucky out of it. You better go and sleep. cool

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello On His Knees To Thank God After His Supreme Court Victory by Bobnotrouble: 11:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
Congratulations!
To GOD be the glory.
Re: Yahaya Bello On His Knees To Thank God After His Supreme Court Victory by Charly68: 11:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
LugarT:
The courts have spoken and the Supreme Court has made the final adjudication on the matter today. I however would like to rest my thinking on the famed saying of the Late Supreme Court Justice Erudite Akintola Ejiwunmi who, in the face of hard facts nailing Mohammed Abacha to the events that led to the murder of the late Kudirat Abiola, termed the 4 - 1 judgment outcome as the "tyranny of the majority".

I worry that, in the absence of amended legislation, the precedent that the Kogi legal debacle sets is a disturbing one because of the lacuna on the subject of death in the course of election as opposed to constitutional mention for before or after.

Congratulations to Yahaya Bello. I hope that he justifies the solid confidence of the judiciary in his emergence. Karma is however a bad bi. Let's never forget that.
Law can be sweet & bad ooo: you mean Faleke lost out on this matter ? If he had known,he should have accepted his deputy slot without making much noise.
Re: Yahaya Bello On His Knees To Thank God After His Supreme Court Victory by Bobnotrouble: 11:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
Congratulations!
To GOD be the Glory.
Re: Yahaya Bello On His Knees To Thank God After His Supreme Court Victory by Thalamus: 11:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
when nigerian politicians finally win a court case of a public office that has huge funds

Re: Yahaya Bello On His Knees To Thank God After His Supreme Court Victory by misscall247: 12:21am On Sep 21, 2016
jmichlins:
and they say they go into power to serve people. See as they celebrate winning victory like they just successfully went under the knife for heart transplant
hahahaha.......thy are for thy will soon recover al dia xpenses
Re: Yahaya Bello On His Knees To Thank God After His Supreme Court Victory by jacksol(m): 4:12am On Sep 21, 2016
jmichlins:
and they say they go into power to serve people. See as they celebrate winning victory like they just successfully went under the knife for heart transplant

Disgusting, isn't it!
Re: Yahaya Bello On His Knees To Thank God After His Supreme Court Victory by encryptjay(m): 5:28am On Sep 21, 2016
Enough looting for this man. One chance for Kogi God should touch his heart
Re: Yahaya Bello On His Knees To Thank God After His Supreme Court Victory by Desdola(m): 5:42am On Sep 21, 2016
Hope he would take care of the welfare of Kogi people. Salaries are been owed and road network in Kogi ain't wonderful.
Re: Yahaya Bello On His Knees To Thank God After His Supreme Court Victory by Appili(m): 6:17am On Sep 21, 2016
who knows how much money have passed from hand to hand, am sorry for Kogi people another relations of Abia in suffering through government chop chop make others die.
Re: Yahaya Bello On His Knees To Thank God After His Supreme Court Victory by optional1(f): 6:46am On Sep 21, 2016
prinsam30:

madam u scarce ooooo two days

Na exam cos am oooo...

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello On His Knees To Thank God After His Supreme Court Victory by mengho(m): 6:50am On Sep 21, 2016
urgh....I just hate dis guy, he just dey grow fat while his workers starve. Karma will soon catch up to him

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello On His Knees To Thank God After His Supreme Court Victory by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 21, 2016
SeeUrLife:
kogi don enter one chance!!!! I hop d better days comes in soon!!!
Better to enter one chance with God's chosen governor. The best is about to show up in Kogi state. stay tune
Re: Yahaya Bello On His Knees To Thank God After His Supreme Court Victory by mikki123(m): 7:54am On Sep 21, 2016
Supreme court will never contradict the judgement of appeal court..... I'm disappointed in the judgement
Re: Yahaya Bello On His Knees To Thank God After His Supreme Court Victory by SeeUrLife: 7:57am On Sep 21, 2016
guest12345:
Better to enter one chance with God's chosen governor. The best is about to show up in Kogi state. stay tune

God chosen or money chosen I really can't wait for d best to come, because there is hunger everywhere in the Land!!! so I'll patiently stay tuned & hold u to ur word!!!

Long live me & myself!
Long live All Kogites!!
long live Naija my country!!!
Re: Yahaya Bello On His Knees To Thank God After His Supreme Court Victory by july66: 8:13am On Sep 21, 2016
Glossyclick:
Moments after the 7-man panael of judges at the supreme court dismissed his rivals, James Faleke an Abubakar Audu's petitions, the Kogi state governor, Yahaya Bello went on his knees in his living room to thank God.

Source: http://www.glossyclick.com/2016/09/photos-yahaya-bello-goes-on-his-knees.html?m=1
Now, the looting continues.
Re: Yahaya Bello On His Knees To Thank God After His Supreme Court Victory by prinsam30: 11:43pm On Sep 22, 2016
optional1:

Na exam cos am oooo...

OK oooo I wish u all the best

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello On His Knees To Thank God After His Supreme Court Victory by optional1(f): 7:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
guest12345:

we are still waiting for the best while a lot are dead and hunger is killing people.....

Ma wen will d best come?

Cc. SeeUrLife

(1) (2) (Reply)

Protesters Want Saraki Expelled From APC, Storm APC Headquarters / Atiku Plotting To Smuggle In Looted Funds For 2019 Election – Buhari / Policemen Collect APC Rice In Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.