Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:07 AM

Dickson Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dickson Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory Today (16725 Views)

Seriake Dickson Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert / Yahaya Bello On His Knees To Thank God After His Supreme Court Victory / Members Of PDP BOT Visit Ikpeazu After His Appeal Court Victory Today(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dickson Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory Today by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
Governor of Bayelsa state, Seriake Dickson celebrates his supreme court victory today.

http://politicsngr.com/photos-seriake-dickson-celebrates-supreme-court-victory/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dickson Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory Today by ojmaroni247(m): 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
Pay salaries now, u have no excuse sir.

4 Likes

Re: Dickson Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory Today by eezeribe(m): 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2016
OK
Re: Dickson Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory Today by Tolexander: 5:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
ojmaroni247:
Pay salaries now, u have no excuse sir.
He has spent almost all the money on election, tribunal, appeal and Supreme Court activities.

12 Likes

Re: Dickson Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory Today by IykeChukz(m): 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2016
As Hillary Clinton will celebrate hers later...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dickson Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory Today by coolbreezy01: 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
In his mind he will be like. Let me reduce my output ooo let PMB not come and go and send efcc for me cause this aint GEJ
Re: Dickson Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory Today by richidinho(m): 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
grin
Re: Dickson Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory Today by ificatchmodeh: 6:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
Nice one..

Though he's not really performing..but much preferred to sylva..

Power to the people..

4 Likes

Re: Dickson Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory Today by teepsee(f): 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2016
undecided but what is he even celebrating? Before they even started this court noise, we already know he will be the winner at long run.

Just hope he won't disappoint the people that believed in him.
Re: Dickson Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory Today by SolexxBarry(m): 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2016
Good 4 him,hope he makes the masses happy as he is happy now

1 Like

Re: Dickson Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory Today by EnEnPeecee: 10:03pm On Nov 08, 2016
Say "NO" to the recession party APC

1 Like

Re: Dickson Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory Today by proxitaly: 10:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
Fellow Nlanders, please helep me vote this moi story for Etisalat Flash Fiction

click the link below and like the story. I thank you all

https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=6

[center]MAMA'S YELLOW HEN
[/center]

When the Mama’s new local yellow hen came into the kitchen that Wednesday, I had no premonition that it meant trouble. Mama has always kept native hens since I was little therefore; I know when they are looking for a place to lay their eggs.
This hen, looking for a place to lay its eggs, came into the kitchen. Many before it had their place at the spot beyond the mud hearth where we poured ash from the previous day cooking. I was frying garri on the hearth and was alone. Mama had gone to the Nkwo-Achara market with everyone else except Nkwa my little sister.
Since the hen was disturbing, cackling, flying, finding a place to brood – it was new – I caught it and covered it with a raffia basket. I know that by the time I opened it, a fresh egg would have been laid and the hen would henceforth choose that spot as its nesting place.
Nkwa was present when I opened the basket some hours later; we saw pieces of egg shell. I assumed the egg had broken and let out the hen. She said nothing.
“Mama” Nkwa called that evening, “Ogbo put his fingers into the anus of that yellow hen to bring out its egg and it got broken. Look at the shells here.”
Mama need not consult me for she believed that I was capable of such mindless tricks. I gritted my teeth as the cane bit into my bare backside. Nkwa had lied against me to find favour with Mama who rewarded her with a generous piece of tasty mangala fish.
I received a king’s size of the chicken the next day when Mama clubbed down the yellow hen. She had found it breaking and drinking its freshly laid egg.
Re: Dickson Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory Today by ibkgab001: 10:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
hummm
Re: Dickson Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory Today by Unimaginable123: 10:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
Can EFCC now do the needful and arrest and prosecute the very corrupt Timpreye Silva
Re: Dickson Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory Today by SenatorTobijah(m): 10:05pm On Nov 08, 2016
APC are bunch of clueless freaks

1 Like

Re: Dickson Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory Today by Young03(m): 10:11pm On Nov 08, 2016
who is Dick son?
Re: Dickson Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory Today by sparkleboy(m): 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2016
Congrats to him o
But of course they couldn't have declared sylva before now
Re: Dickson Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory Today by sava2: 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2016
Re: Dickson Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory Today by profmsboi(m): 11:06pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Dickson Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory Today by Assetosky(m): 11:27pm On Nov 08, 2016
some people are just here congratulating Dickson cos they don't knw what we bayelsans are experiencing,what if I say God should rule you the way Dickson is ruling us here?

3 Likes

Re: Dickson Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory Today by yinkslinks(m): 11:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
wow i heard this man won the fight. please which american boxer did he beat? so we have good boxers from nigeria? naija shall be great again!
Re: Dickson Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory Today by youngwarlocks: 4:42am On Nov 09, 2016
ok, good for him.
Re: Dickson Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory Today by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:19am On Nov 09, 2016
Nice
Re: Dickson Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory Today by phemmie06(m): 5:48am On Nov 09, 2016
Hope the judges will not be arrested
Re: Dickson Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory Today by MilesLamar(m): 7:12am On Nov 09, 2016
Good
Re: Dickson Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory Today by emsquare(m): 7:35am On Nov 09, 2016
okay!

(1) (Reply)

Pauline Tallen Visits Chibok Girls Who Survived Boko Haram Attack / Gbenga Olawepo: The President Nigeria Needs / Past President Generals Anambra State (APPAS) Endorse Maduka As Next Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.