Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Arrhhh My Wife Ooh...(advice PLZ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Arrhhh My Wife Ooh...(advice PLZ) (1558 Views)

Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) / Is Raining Here Ooh,decided To Chill Myself With This Ice-cream That Worth 2000 / My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arrhhh My Wife Ooh...(advice PLZ) by youngberry001(m): 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
Abeeeg NL guyz i just need a good advice plz...

I just dont understand my wife anymore since's she give birth to twince she no wan give me eye's again,,,even d bed we re sharing together it not anymore again she sleep in parlor and i sleep inside room with our lovely twince have been try my possible best to make her happy but she wont even smile at me i dont know waz wrong with her and i love her so much,,,i cant cheat on her plzzz guyz wat could be her problem plzz i need a good advice.
Re: Arrhhh My Wife Ooh...(advice PLZ) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ok be buying N100 bread everyday, puncture hole inside. Then rub vaseline for ur pipi and insert it inside d bread. It gives a good feeling. Don't make d hole big so that it will be tight. At least be using it to cool down and manage till ur wife ask why uve not been asking for it.

Thank me later
Re: Arrhhh My Wife Ooh...(advice PLZ) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Ok be buying N100 bread everyday, puncture hole inside. Then rub vaseline for ur pipi and insert it inside d bread. It gives a good feeling. Don't make d hole big so that it will be tight. At least be using it to cool down and manage till ur wife ask why uve not been asking for it.

Thank me later
Ahahahahahahah
Re: Arrhhh My Wife Ooh...(advice PLZ) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
youngberry001:

I just dont understand my wife anymore since's she give birth to twince she no wan give me eye's again,,,even d bed we re sharing together it not anymore again she sleep in parlor and i sleep inside room with our lovely twince have been try my possible best to make her happy but she wont even smile at me i dont know waz wrong with her and i love her so much,,,i cant cheat on her plzzz guyz wat could be her problem plzz i need a good advice.
youngberry001:

youngberry001:

Run Fast
Na DNA sure pass ooo cheesy
Re: Arrhhh My Wife Ooh...(advice PLZ) by Ereholuwa: 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
You've got to sit her down and have this trashed out... You can't just keep mute and expect the situation to solve it self... You guys should talk about it...let her know how you're feeling ....
Re: Arrhhh My Wife Ooh...(advice PLZ) by KunleSteel: 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
Wake up early before her, take care of the babies, make her breakfast in bed, and say this after serving her...

"Iya ibeji, is anything the matter? I've noticed your change in demeanor recently and I don't know if its something I did or didn't do. Please what is it? I've been going bonkers thinking what the issue could be and it's beginning to tell on me. The other day you heard me scream in the bathroom, I was so absent-minded that I put hair-removal on my toothbrush. Please, my wife, talk to me. What do I have to so ro make you open up?"

...and hope it works

1 Like

Re: Arrhhh My Wife Ooh...(advice PLZ) by Curvinus(m): 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
A woman's libido would usually drop to minus zero when she is pregnant or breastfeeding. Give it time and you'll be fine.
Re: Arrhhh My Wife Ooh...(advice PLZ) by youngberry001(m): 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
KunleSteel:

Wake up early before her, take care of the babies, make her breakfast in bed, and say this after serving her...

"Iya ibeji, is anything the matter? I've noticed your change in demeanor recently and I don't know if its something I did or didn't do. Please what is it? I've been going bonkers thinking what the issue could be and it's beginning to tell on me. The other day you heard me scream in the bathroom, I was so absent-minded that I put hair-removal on my toothbrush. Please, my wife, talk to me. What do I have to so ro make you open up?"

...and hope it works
thank's man ah apreciate alot.
Re: Arrhhh My Wife Ooh...(advice PLZ) by donyjohn: 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
I think your wife is the only one that can help you here.

Sit her down and ask her what the problem is?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oedFqxtN-7A
Re: Arrhhh My Wife Ooh...(advice PLZ) by sirliu(m): 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
Right now, her libido is low and she doesn't feel sexy because she has just given birth to twins. Also, there seems to be an empathy gap where you don't understand what she's going through. Get her to talk to you and you listen. Don't do it because you want sex, but because she is your partner. Don't do nice things with the expectation of sex as a reward. She will see through that. Everything will be back to normal soon.
Re: Arrhhh My Wife Ooh...(advice PLZ) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
Is dis her first issue? If yes,u have nothing 2 worry about. It is her hormones dat is reacting. Right now taking care of d babies is her biggest priority even over u& u need 2 understand dat.so give her time 2 heal.... U both can visit a counsellor if need be. Ma 2kobo!

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Hilarious Conversation Between A Crush And Crushee / Broda Kamoru From Ibadan / Nigerian Lady Rocks Mum's 40 Year Old Wedding Dress In Prewedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.