Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Is This Right Or Wrong? Woman Breastfeeds Her Sister ’s Son - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Right Or Wrong? Woman Breastfeeds Her Sister ’s Son (526 Views)

When You Sleep With The Wrong Woman / How The Big Booty Trend Almost Made Me Marry The Wrong Woman / What Exactly Can A Man Do To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This Right Or Wrong? Woman Breastfeeds Her Sister ’s Son by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
The photo shared on Saturday shows
a.woman smiling at the camera while
breastfeeding her sister’s son. The baby
boy’s mother had left a bottle of her own
pumped milk behind, but he wouldn’t accept
it.

The bottle of pumped breast milk left by the
sister was untouched at that point. But the
woman’s sister gave away her milk too.

Feeding a baby another woman’s milk is
called wet nursing. When two women swap
their milk, as happened in that instance, is
also known as cross nursing.

Is This Right??

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/09/is-this-right-or-wrong-woman.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe

Re: Is This Right Or Wrong? Woman Breastfeeds Her Sister ’s Son by Fidelismaria: 11:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
wetin consign u @ op
Re: Is This Right Or Wrong? Woman Breastfeeds Her Sister ’s Son by Neimar: 11:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
I hate breasts angry

(1) (Reply)

Back And Forth Drama With My Love. / How To Make Your Woman Beg For More / The Other Room — By Barrister Felix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.