Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Adewale Oluwatayo's Death: NASS Adjourns Sitting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adewale Oluwatayo's Death: NASS Adjourns Sitting (20906 Views)

Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling / Makarfi Vs Sheriff's PDP:Appeal Court Adjourns Sitting Sine Die Afta Sitting 2dy / Adewale Elijah Oluwatayo Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Oluwatayo's Death: NASS Adjourns Sitting by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 21, 2016
I can't remember the last time I heared a PDP member die. Why always APC? Don't you think God is angry with these people? All the same, rest in peace my dear.
Re: Adewale Oluwatayo's Death: NASS Adjourns Sitting by bonito001: 8:49am On Sep 21, 2016
RIP Baba Jah
Re: Adewale Oluwatayo's Death: NASS Adjourns Sitting by ephi123(f): 8:59am On Sep 21, 2016
Life expectancy in Nigeria is really low. Average age most people die is 50s and 60s. With the level of stress in that country and lack of basic amenities, it is not a surprise.
Re: Adewale Oluwatayo's Death: NASS Adjourns Sitting by mpowa(m): 9:00am On Sep 21, 2016
This people should be scrapped, any little thing they're adjourning, they're on recess and their money is not on recess, I still can't fathom their usefulness to Nigeria.

Even when they're not on recess they're discussing how to pack more money and how to immune themselves from judgement. RIP to the dead...but real businesses don't stop because someone dies.
Re: Adewale Oluwatayo's Death: NASS Adjourns Sitting by divergentqueen: 9:02am On Sep 21, 2016
Re: Adewale Oluwatayo's Death: NASS Adjourns Sitting by Oyindaberry(f): 9:03am On Sep 21, 2016
GoggleB:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/nass-sitting-adjourned-as-apc-member-oluwatayo-is-dead/
Fondly called Baba Jah, he was a nice man. No one got to him for help without he rendering his own widow's mites. Sleep on sir, you will always be remembered.
Re: Adewale Oluwatayo's Death: NASS Adjourns Sitting by dman4mdmoon(m): 9:44am On Sep 21, 2016
These guys are just bunch of lazy people! Instead of just observing a minute silence and continue with the business of the day. If NURTW keep declaring days of mourning in honour of drivers that die everyday there will be chaos.
Re: Adewale Oluwatayo's Death: NASS Adjourns Sitting by Boleyndynasty2(f): 9:50am On Sep 21, 2016
AuroraB:
So, you too see am They just occupying space undecided Nothing more nothing less cool
if it's just space I won't complain but tax payers money is d one that annoys me most
Re: Adewale Oluwatayo's Death: NASS Adjourns Sitting by sukkot: 9:57am On Sep 21, 2016
Dayum, that nigga dead shocked . who was he again ?
Re: Adewale Oluwatayo's Death: NASS Adjourns Sitting by Nichnich: 10:28am On Sep 21, 2016
So after 8wks of sitting @ome?. collecting sleeping allowance?... Dem just start to dy die ooooo, more is coming.
Re: Adewale Oluwatayo's Death: NASS Adjourns Sitting by Rajosh(m): 11:30am On Sep 21, 2016
Daewoods:
Today is my birthday, I'm so happy and grateful to God Almighty. tho no job and all, Nairalanders pls give me 500 likes as prayers and good wishes!
you dey use likes collect money from bank?
Anyway happy birthday. Wishing you long life and prosperity.
Re: Adewale Oluwatayo's Death: NASS Adjourns Sitting by Mandymandy: 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
How much money he don chop ?
Re: Adewale Oluwatayo's Death: NASS Adjourns Sitting by Daewoods(m): 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2016
Rajosh:
you dey use likes collect money from bank? Anyway happy birthday. Wishing you long life and prosperity.
lol just one of those things on NL, thanks bro
Re: Adewale Oluwatayo's Death: NASS Adjourns Sitting by Rajosh(m): 9:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
Daewoods:
lol just one of those things on NL, thanks bro
you're welcome

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would End APC Crisis – Dogara Tells Oshiomhole / PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki / INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Attends Briefing On The Kenya Election In Nairobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.