Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Female IDPs Turn To Prostitution To Survive - Borno Civil Society Organisations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female IDPs Turn To Prostitution To Survive - Borno Civil Society Organisations (14657 Views)

Women In The Lake Chad Engage In Prostitution To Keep Their Kids Alive - ICRC / Buhari Reacts To Human Rights Reports Alleging Abuse of Female IDPs in the North / Sex For Food Rocks IDPs Camps, Female IDPs Offer Camp Officials Sex – NOI Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female IDPs Turn To Prostitution To Survive - Borno Civil Society Organisations by Franky826: 10:14am On Sep 21, 2016
tollytexy:
I am ashawo king..I wish I could patronise but I can't eat boko haram left over

ashawo king? ok kwantinu.

Re: Female IDPs Turn To Prostitution To Survive - Borno Civil Society Organisations by SycophanticGoat: 10:31am On Sep 21, 2016
Not surprised.. same set of demonic imbecïles diverting their food will still be the ones paying the females for sex or pimping the same females out to them Alhajis... undecided

1 Like

Re: Female IDPs Turn To Prostitution To Survive - Borno Civil Society Organisations by bejeria101(m): 10:31am On Sep 21, 2016
uairaland:

story
people are making blood money out of this situation.
you will feel dizzy if you hear the stories of how over 15 trucks of rice and materials meant for these people went into thin air and NOBODY SAID NOTHING as if it was just another normal thing.

prostitution is sad but with the way it is going, i hope they don't start eating their babies due to starvation.

internal refugees in a shameles country where news of Linda's birthday is more important than important news.

I followed that rice story,even the other one that the army and police fought themselves to the point of shooting. Its just shameful.

2 Likes

Re: Female IDPs Turn To Prostitution To Survive - Borno Civil Society Organisations by truthonmission: 10:33am On Sep 21, 2016
uairaland:

how convenient for you to say.

just look at how religion has blinded you and killed your sense of humanity.

you sit there and talk about the will of some Allah or Jesus whom you know nothing about and you lazily tag the sufferings of these people who were living their normal lives till calamity came... you tag their suffering to Allah and you wash your holy hands and turn your holy face to heaven and pray.

Are you still human?
To write a wonder epistle does'nt mean u're intelligent. these are muslims who believe in the islamic doctrine. b. haram are enforsing one of those islamic based teaching. there 're people u can not help. take a look @ what muslim migrants doing in europe. only d truth shall set u free.

1 Like

Re: Female IDPs Turn To Prostitution To Survive - Borno Civil Society Organisations by uairaland: 10:38am On Sep 21, 2016
truthonmission:
To write a wonder epistle does'nt mean u're intelligent. these are muslims who believe in the islamic doctrine. b. haram are enforsing one of those islamic based teaching. there 're people u can not help. take a look @ what muslim migrants doing in europe. only d truth shall set u free.

Are you human?
or has religion blinded you.?
has religion become a justification for such wickedness?
you feel boko haram is justified by some teachings in some religious book?

SMH.
Re: Female IDPs Turn To Prostitution To Survive - Borno Civil Society Organisations by ehispapa(m): 10:44am On Sep 21, 2016
MadCow1:
Hausa and Fulani Muslim women can't be prostitutes.. angry

STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF BRO. I STAYED IN KANO, SOKOTO AND KATSINA FOR FEW YEARS. WHAT MY EYES SEES...HMMM. YOU CAN ONLY SAY TO THOSE THAT HAVE NOT TRAVELED.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female IDPs Turn To Prostitution To Survive - Borno Civil Society Organisations by stronggman: 11:01am On Sep 21, 2016
Good for them, as if I care. May more woes betied them.
Re: Female IDPs Turn To Prostitution To Survive - Borno Civil Society Organisations by interbound2016: 11:28am On Sep 21, 2016
Too bad!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Female IDPs Turn To Prostitution To Survive - Borno Civil Society Organisations by passyhansome(m): 11:41am On Sep 21, 2016
So who is patronizing them then?. unkept cunts
Re: Female IDPs Turn To Prostitution To Survive - Borno Civil Society Organisations by Izonpikin: 11:47am On Sep 21, 2016
possibly the demons truncating relief supply might be same persons patronizing the prostitutes from the idp camps...

this one them go say na jonathan cause am
Re: Female IDPs Turn To Prostitution To Survive - Borno Civil Society Organisations by tollytexy(m): 11:48am On Sep 21, 2016
Franky826:

ashawo king? ok kwantinu.
Lol na you and your friend dey drink tea so?

1 Like

Re: Female IDPs Turn To Prostitution To Survive - Borno Civil Society Organisations by SpicyJosBabe(f): 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
MadCow1:
Hausa and Fulani Muslim women can't be prostitutes.. angry

Borno people are not hausas nor fulanis by tribe. They are mostly Kanuri, Shuwa arab, Bura, Marghi, Kyibaku e.t.c by tribes.
Re: Female IDPs Turn To Prostitution To Survive - Borno Civil Society Organisations by Vince77(m): 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
They wanted change, they got it. This is still morning though sad

What do u think will happen when its evening?
Re: Female IDPs Turn To Prostitution To Survive - Borno Civil Society Organisations by Carter4luv(m): 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
even the cargo plane dat landed wit cargo goods for the IDP camp up till now no news bout dem receiving it. oga at the tops.
Re: Female IDPs Turn To Prostitution To Survive - Borno Civil Society Organisations by gemale(m): 3:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
When I read ds kind of post, I truly doubt dt deres hope 4 ds coun3. Isn't it only a devil dt wld b so wicked 2 hijack relief materials 4rm refugees? Pple who hv lost evrytn; family members, possessions, loved ones etc 2 Bokoharam & only hv their lives yet some pple r still stealing 4rm Dem! 4rm som1 u r more blessed Dan. May karma visit in multiple folds d woes those innocent idps r suffering on d head of those inconsiderate, inhuman kleptomaniacs. D hypocrisy dt wld kill a lot of Nigerians is still sharpening his matchete. Wt d amount of churches and mosques overpopulating our streets & xprsways, we r still ds evil 2 1 anoda.
Re: Female IDPs Turn To Prostitution To Survive - Borno Civil Society Organisations by Boleyndynasty2(f): 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
Vince77:

What do u think will happen when its evening?
they'll call for his head @buhari
Re: Female IDPs Turn To Prostitution To Survive - Borno Civil Society Organisations by ceejayxy(m): 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
I don't get it..is it that catching these animals diverting these funds is so difficult??
Re: Female IDPs Turn To Prostitution To Survive - Borno Civil Society Organisations by glossy6(f): 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2016
So sad. Nigerians and criminality! Why not allocate their food to them? The same people are homeless and hungry. Hmm

smh for heartless people

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Many Battles Of Saraki In 2018 / COVID-19: Fayemi Relaxes Lockdown, Asks Civil Servants To Resume In Ekiti / Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.