Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,702 members, 7,827,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

An Open Letter To NYSC 2015 Batch B Stream2 On New POP Date- By Natureboy - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / An Open Letter To NYSC 2015 Batch B Stream2 On New POP Date- By Natureboy (3340 Views)

*NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2017 Batch A, Stream2 / Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. / 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To NYSC 2015 Batch B Stream2 On New POP Date- By Natureboy by slyd90(m): 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
collinswhite:
lols. continue theorizing and deceiving yourself. better wake up to the reality on time and continue work with your ppa

who b this white fowl abeg.....#saynotostream2popnov

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To NYSC 2015 Batch B Stream2 On New POP Date- By Natureboy by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
Abdul4trust1:
you Have To Obey The Law That Mandated You To Serve For A Year. Also, Batch A 2015 Id Cards Expired 5th April 2016 But They Pass Out 14th April 2016. Nysc Are Within The Law. But If You Are Saying That The Change Of Date Affact Your Plans That Is Accepted. If One Door Closed Another Will Been Opened But We Have To Be Realistic.
What law are you talking about A law that said we would pass out on 6th Oct. Only to change it without reason? Btw the fact that that of batch a was altered a Little doesn't justify our 1mth extension, so keep your stupid explanation coz I'm sure u wouldn't be saying same if you were affected lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To NYSC 2015 Batch B Stream2 On New POP Date- By Natureboy by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
Abdul4trust1:
don't Fight A Case You Can Never Win Because Nysc Is Within The Law.
For your information, we can, and will win the fight if we stick together. What is even your problem with this!!!

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To NYSC 2015 Batch B Stream2 On New POP Date- By Natureboy by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
QuitNotice:
For your information, we can, and will win the fight if we stick together. What is even your problem with this!!!
i Want You To Be Realistic That Is My Problem.
Re: An Open Letter To NYSC 2015 Batch B Stream2 On New POP Date- By Natureboy by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
QuitNotice:
What law are you talking about A law that said we would pass out on 6th Oct. Only to change it without reason? Btw the fact that that of batch a was altered a Little doesn't justify our 1mth extension, so keep your stupid explanation coz I'm sure u wouldn't be saying same if you were affected lipsrsealed
i Know You Have Plans The Change Of Date Spoiled But Nysc Is Within The Law.
Re: An Open Letter To NYSC 2015 Batch B Stream2 On New POP Date- By Natureboy by olujuwonj(m): 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
collinswhite:

my friend. batch A's idcards expired on April 5th but they passed out April 14th. re u d first his idcard is Expiring before pop the answer is NOO. if u are asking for idcard extension. dn. I think u will have a point. as for the others, u re just stressing ur mind. go back to ur ppa joor

you see! that is always the problem, must something abnormal go on for eternity? when do we learn to do what is right. the fact that it expired before pop is incompetency and lack of good administrative skill on the side of NYSC. so lets stand for the right thing we re Nigerians and we need to improve.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Lessons From Serving (NYSC) In Osun: I Will Miss The State Of Osun / Ebonyi State Nysc Camp / Benue State 2015 Batch B pls let us meet here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.