Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,911 members, 7,838,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

12 Funny Strategies For Woing The Girl Of Your Dreams - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Funny Strategies For Woing The Girl Of Your Dreams (621 Views)

2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation / How To Find Nice Man Of Your Dreams And Receive A Marriage Proposal In Nigeria / Can You Date A Girl Of This Size? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Funny Strategies For Woing The Girl Of Your Dreams by SmathGate(m): 8:39am On Sep 21, 2016
12 strategies for wooing the girl of your dreams

culled from glowville

Guys! Get in here. This is the day of joy. Time to borrow from lala wealth of experience in toasting girls. From his studies, observations and experiences, ladies and gentlemen, he brings to you 12 strategies for wooing the girl of your dreams.

These 12 strategies for wooing the girl of your dreams are tested, but not all are trusted. You may yet give it a try, luck shouldn’t be far from you. Let’s get on with it already.

1) The Direct method
This method can be an effective way of buying slaps and insults. It’s a bold one too. Because it usually ends up a disaster, some men prefer to high up to the new/known lady and pour out their minds. A sweet guy stands a better chance. I don’t think I can go this way. grin

2) The Text method
Don’t come out straight; in fact, she doesn’t really have to know you. Just make sure you get the starters pack: SMS pamphlet, a phone, abundant airtime and an experience in theft – you may have to steal her number. Your life assignment is to bombard her with messages. She has to see them before sleeping and when she wakes. You may even go ahead and impress her by starting the Christmas and New year wishes as early as from July.

I’ve used this method before. Dumb. Dumb! (don't try this on Lagos girls, they will curse your generation)

3) The Christian method 1
Tell her you saw her in your vision where she was helping you fetch water, climb a mountain or repair your shoes. Preach to her that God has decreed her your wife! It’s not compulsory she likes you back, when you marry, Holy Ghost will work things out.
If this method works, toh; if it doesn’t, toh. (CAC, CELE, C&S)

4) The Christian method 2
Because she likes very spiritual brothers, become or pretend to be one. Dispose your sinful clothes and buy spiritual ones. Enter the church. Stalk. Sit in a place where she can easily see you. Be active. Have and switch into different tongues; about four. Speak them at will and make sure they’re loud enough for her to hear. Holy smiles and righteous walking styles later, and you’re there.
You cannot make heaven if you use this method. (MFM)

5) The Lalasticlala method

Don’t expect me to explain this. It’s the most effective so far. I’ll pass it down to my sons. If you’re bent on knowing, get closer. And get ready to pay.

6) The Shadow method
In 1956, Cecelia Bruce said,
“we women are like shadows, if you follow us, we run away from you, get back from us, we follow you.”
Just ignore her after the plenty unsuccessful chases. However, make sure you’re still noticeable. This method usually won’t click; your shadow can detach from you and run off. Imagine the horror.

7) The Poco A Poco method
Slow and steady they say, wins the race. Don’t rush. Take things easy. From acquaintances, become friends, then move ahead. Step by step.
One disadvantage though; you can wake up one morning and find yourself in the friend, brother, father or spiritual watch zone.

cool The Success method
I’ll scold my sister if she picks fineness over success and vision. Forget handsomeness and the hypertrophied abs, success is the new handsome. Be brilliant. Know what you’re doing. Focus. If you don’t have the billions yet, make sure your positive visions stand, some ladies can see this.
This is one very great way, but you may not get the lady of your choice, especially if she’s honey-seeking and shallow-thinking. (Most lagos girls)

9) The Gangster method
Funnily enough, some ladies love this three words ‘become a gangster’. She’ll come for you herself. This method makes me weep, I don’t want to talk about it. (hoes)

10) The Black Magic/Voodoo method
Employ the demons. Usually the last resort for stupid, wicked and desperate guys with low self-esteem. Touch and follow. Look at my eyebrows and run after me.
Personally, I’ve never seen this, but as the name implies it’s a very dangerous path. grin grin

11) The Flamboyant method
There’re some impossible ladies this will work on. Buy them two shawarmas (not enough for Gidi girls) and they’ll propose to you. Impress them. Money, be it blood or politically stolen one answereth all things for them. They’ll even marry a monkey provided he’s intelligent enough to know the importance of gifts in the life of Homo sapiens.
Two things though – Never stop having money. And don’t allow her glimpse a richer guy. (hoes)

12) The Handsome method
Just be good-looking and ‘frosh’. That’s all; it doesn’t matter if you’re as useless as the h in happy. You don’t even have to know the earth is not flat, just be fine like lalasticlala and you’re good to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Funny Strategies For Woing The Girl Of Your Dreams by INTROVERT(f): 8:54am On Sep 21, 2016
LOL
Re: 12 Funny Strategies For Woing The Girl Of Your Dreams by speedyconnect3: 8:55am On Sep 21, 2016
Nonsense's
Re: 12 Funny Strategies For Woing The Girl Of Your Dreams by Neimar: 8:57am On Sep 21, 2016
lies from the deepest part of hell
all dey nid is money money money
Re: 12 Funny Strategies For Woing The Girl Of Your Dreams by KweenSisan(f): 9:04am On Sep 21, 2016
lmao..this is so funny
Re: 12 Funny Strategies For Woing The Girl Of Your Dreams by ajasbaba(m): 9:07am On Sep 21, 2016
All this funny stress method just to toast a lady,

what is the world turning into when you mate are thinking of funny way to make millions.

(1) (Reply)

Win Free Itel 1506 / Should Women Ask Men Out ? / What Do Women Really Want In Their Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.