Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

UNILORIN 400L Student Slumps And Dies (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILORIN 400L Student Slumps And Dies (Photos) (39362 Views)

Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball / Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) / A University Of Ibadan 400L Student Is Dead (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILORIN 400L Student Slumps And Dies (Photos) by dacovajnr: 6:14pm On Sep 21, 2016
MadCow1:

Hi Darling..

Just a point of correction for you: You can't say "I AM SURE" and then in the same sentence say "Or" and profer another guess. grin

Try comprehending the English Language properly before trying to comprehend MadCow1..

Stay Cool.. cool
Hehehe! Madcow indeed grin grin Bush meat don catch the hunter

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN 400L Student Slumps And Dies (Photos) by jokerphilics(m): 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
MadCow1:
I wish him a speedy recovery in Jesus Name.
Did u read d news at all?
Re: UNILORIN 400L Student Slumps And Dies (Photos) by cangoallnyt: 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
Cherishing:

and who is laughing here with you
Please get your brain fixed and making senseless quote here.
you are a pathetic foool...its so obvious u hav a miserable life..because i cn tell from d obituary poster u called ur dp..
we kno pple like you..omo ale jati jati.
Re: UNILORIN 400L Student Slumps And Dies (Photos) by cangoallnyt: 6:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
Cherishing:

you are such a pathetic phool..its so obvious how miserable ur life is..telling frm d obituary u called ur dp..oponu omo!
Re: UNILORIN 400L Student Slumps And Dies (Photos) by cangoallnyt: 6:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
Cherishing:

you are such a pathetic ffool..its so obvious how miserable ur life is..telling frm d obituary u called ur dp..oponu omo!
Re: UNILORIN 400L Student Slumps And Dies (Photos) by yemitty203: 6:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
RIP
Re: UNILORIN 400L Student Slumps And Dies (Photos) by Cherishing(f): 7:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
cangoallnyt:

you are such a pathetic ffool..its so obvious how miserable ur life is..telling frm d obituary u called ur dp..oponu omo!
I just have got know that your frustrated life wouldn't stop you from stalking me tongue
castrated e-diot
Re: UNILORIN 400L Student Slumps And Dies (Photos) by Cherishing(f): 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
cangoallnyt:

Anuofia just go and die with him tongue
Re: UNILORIN 400L Student Slumps And Dies (Photos) by abiola883: 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
sukkot:
this what happens when you eat snakes and rats ( grasscutter is rat )
At least you show respect little... You're not human.
Re: UNILORIN 400L Student Slumps And Dies (Photos) by sukkot: 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
abiola883:

At least you show respect little... You're not human.
no I am not human. I am spirit. a spiritual being having a physical existence wink
Re: UNILORIN 400L Student Slumps And Dies (Photos) by cangoallnyt: 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2016
Cherishing:

I just have got know that your frustrated life wouldn't stop you from stalking me tongue
castrated e-diot
heeeheehehehee

stalking

lmaoooo
you be weyrey 100%
bye bye!
Re: UNILORIN 400L Student Slumps And Dies (Photos) by XaintJoel20: 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
MadCow1:
Wonder shall never end...
Re: UNILORIN 400L Student Slumps And Dies (Photos) by MhizVeronica(f): 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
Inna li lah walei rajihun.............

so sad to lose you soon
Re: UNILORIN 400L Student Slumps And Dies (Photos) by yeeshanana(f): 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
R. I. P sha release your list fast
Re: UNILORIN 400L Student Slumps And Dies (Photos) by Cherishing(f): 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
cangoallnyt:
heeeheehehehee
stalking
lmaoooo you be weyrey 100% bye bye!
Negonu Onye ara na achi mu ochi grin SMH
No go help your misery life
Anuofia
Re: UNILORIN 400L Student Slumps And Dies (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
Cherishing:

Negonu Onye ara na achi mu ochi grin
SMH
Anuofia
cangoallnyt:

heeeheehehehee
stalking
lmaoooo
you be weyrey 100%
bye bye!

The both of you will make a great couple, what do y'all think? grin
Re: UNILORIN 400L Student Slumps And Dies (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
yeeshanana:
R. I. P
sha release your list fast

The school site is still under maintenance, but expect the list before October 22 insha Allaah.
Re: UNILORIN 400L Student Slumps And Dies (Photos) by yeeshanana(f): 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
lexiconkabir:

The school site is still under maintenance, but expect the list before October 22 insha Allaah.
Re: UNILORIN 400L Student Slumps And Dies (Photos) by Cherishing(f): 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
lexiconkabir:

The both of you will make a great couple, what do y'all think? grin
Hahahaha I think

The

E

D

I

O

T

is a no no match for me in all ramifications , let him get himself a job, even if its a blowing one cheesy
Re: UNILORIN 400L Student Slumps And Dies (Photos) by cangoallnyt: 10:29pm On Sep 21, 2016
Cherishing:

Negonu Onye ara na achi mu ochi grin SMH
Anuofia
k
Re: UNILORIN 400L Student Slumps And Dies (Photos) by cangoallnyt: 10:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
Cherishing:

Hahahaha I think

The

E

D

I

O

T

is a no no match for me in all ramifications , let him get himself a job, even if its a blowing one cheesy

and thats y u following almost a thousand guys on ur account..that goes to show how desperate and hopeless u are..if i feel u one inch make i die.. And u talkin bout job...reallyy.. i pity ur life gaan walai!
Re: UNILORIN 400L Student Slumps And Dies (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
sukkot:
this what happens when you eat snakes and rats ( grasscutter is rat )
My guy receive sense

Re: UNILORIN 400L Student Slumps And Dies (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 22, 2016
buckyfof:
EVEN IF D V.C OF DAT SCH DIES......DEM GO CONTINUE LECTURES D FOLLOWING DAY,

DATS Y MOST UNILORIN STUDENTS MIGHT B BRILLIANT, BUT THEY ARE VERY DULL AND NOT SMART

THIS IS NOT IN REFERENCE TO D GUY THAT DIED OOO....

R.I.P TO HIM SHA

I tried to restrain myself from quoting you, but I just can't.

First, you're a certified muppet! Your comment had no bearing with the content of the thread - this confirms you as a dunce.

Secondly, common sense, I mean COMMON sense should tell you that you should refrain from saying what you have no fact to back up. Not that it will help your stupidity, but you should know, when the HOD of my department died earlier this year, the whole school came to a standstill - fact.

RIP, man! We all gonna kick the bucket one day.

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN 400L Student Slumps And Dies (Photos) by christiscomin: 6:49am On Sep 22, 2016
MadCow1:
Read the article again, this time don't turn your phone upside down.
Re: UNILORIN 400L Student Slumps And Dies (Photos) by Cherishing(f): 7:26am On Sep 22, 2016
cangoallnyt:

and thats y u following almost a thousand guys on ur account..that goes to show how desperate and hopeless u are..if i feel u one inch make i die.. And u talkin bout job...reallyy.. i pity ur life gaan walai!
Hahahaha whose gona go for retar.ded fool like you, no go get yourself useful tongue , I just de pity Ur parents and generation, am so sure the must have regretted ever giving birth to you. Cursed being like you tongue

Hahahaha I have never ever checked your profile and I Dnt give a Fvck about you, cos I think I already know who you A JOBLESS E-diot tongue
Re: UNILORIN 400L Student Slumps And Dies (Photos) by Lamor(f): 11:11am On Sep 22, 2016
MadCow1:

Hi Darling..

Just a point of correction for you: You can't say "I AM SURE" and then in the same sentence say "Or" and profer another guess. grin

Try comprehending the English Language properly before trying to comprehend MadCow1..

Stay Cool.. cool
Thankx for that.Correction taken.
Re: UNILORIN 400L Student Slumps And Dies (Photos) by Lamor(f): 11:11am On Sep 22, 2016
MadCow1:

Hi Darling..

Stay Cool.. cool
Thankx for that,Correction taken.
Re: UNILORIN 400L Student Slumps And Dies (Photos) by cangoallnyt: 3:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
Cherishing:

Hahahaha whose gona go for retar.ded fool like you, no go get yourself useful tongue , I just de pity Ur parents and generation, am so sure the must have regretted ever giving birth to you. Cursed being like you tongue

Hahahaha I have never ever checked your profile and I Dnt give a Fvck about you, cos I think I already know who you A JOBLESS E-diot tongue
you this ugly ffag! please leave me alone o
goan die abeg!
Re: UNILORIN 400L Student Slumps And Dies (Photos) by OLUWASOGOABIOLA: 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
May thy lord give the family the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: UNILORIN 400L Student Slumps And Dies (Photos) by Cherishing(f): 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
cangoallnyt:
you this ugly ffag! please leave me alone o goan die abeg!
Anuofia Di ka gi
You think you can mess around with anybody you see online, frustrated E-bigot !
Re: UNILORIN 400L Student Slumps And Dies (Photos) by cangoallnyt: 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
Cherishing:

Anuofia Di ka gi

You think you can mess around with anybody you see online, frustrated E-bigot !
ok you win
you happy now
smiley
bye
Re: UNILORIN 400L Student Slumps And Dies (Photos) by Cherishing(f): 6:36am On Sep 23, 2016
cangoallnyt:
ok you win you happy now smiley bye
seems you don't know the meaning of bye unrepentant coward quote me again and see if Tunder will not strike you dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDU Student Laments As Rat "Chops" Her 30k Inside A Saving Box In Amassoma / Ambrose Alli University On Fire / I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.