Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Emir Sanusi Meets Pope Francis In Italy (Photos) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Sanusi Meets Pope Francis In Italy (Photos) (49225 Views)

Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) / Emir Sanusi Searching For Ramadan Moon (Photos) / Man Who Visited Emir Sanusi’s Library In Kano Is Shocked (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Sanusi Meets Pope Francis In Italy (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 9:19am On Sep 21, 2016
The Emir of Kano His Highness M. Sanusi II, met with His Holiness Pope Francis yesterday in Assisi, Italy....The Pope Francis who took part in the final meeting of the World Day of Prayer for Peace on Tuesday, 20 September -was very excited to meet the Islamic leader.

The World Day of Prayer for Peace has concluded the 3-day event which saw the participation of over 450 religious leaders of different faiths who gathered to pray for peace and strengthen dialogue in the spirit of Assisi.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/emir-of-kano-lamido-sanusi-finally.html

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Sanusi Meets Pope Francis In Italy (Photos) by dainformant(m): 9:20am On Sep 21, 2016
Good move

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Meets Pope Francis In Italy (Photos) by INTROVERT(f): 9:20am On Sep 21, 2016
SEEN

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Emir Sanusi Meets Pope Francis In Italy (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 9:21am On Sep 21, 2016
he's planning to "Christianise" Nigeria ....

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Sanusi Meets Pope Francis In Italy (Photos) by madridguy(m): 9:22am On Sep 21, 2016
GOD is love. Nice one Muliqu Sanusi.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Meets Pope Francis In Italy (Photos) by bloomstar: 9:22am On Sep 21, 2016
INTROVERT:
SEEN

Madam introvert.. Welcome back.
You wan assume your ftc postion?

6 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Meets Pope Francis In Italy (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 21, 2016
Ko bad
Re: Emir Sanusi Meets Pope Francis In Italy (Photos) by sukkot: 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
two pim-ps. papal pim-p and northern pim-p

pimping aint easy but somebody gotta do it

4 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Meets Pope Francis In Italy (Photos) by SlaughterGang: 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
According to ISLAM...The Pope should be beheaded,

ISLAMAGOOOOOOOD...Did you know there were some bombings in NY and New Jersey some days ago by Muslims

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Meets Pope Francis In Italy (Photos) by Icecomrade: 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2016

I went in search for the meaning of Spirit of Assisi. Na wah o

«THE SPIRIT OF ASSISI»

The spirit of Assisi: it was Pope John Paul II who coined the expression. Since October 27th 1986, this "spirit" has been felt a little everywhere, losing none of the power of its first flowering. I have no intention of playing the old gardener, but, having been a fascinated witness of its germination in the Pope's thought and the privileged artisan of its blooming, I feel I can affirm: on that day I heard the world's heart-beat. A brief meeting on a hill, a word or two, a gesture, sufficed for fragmented humanity to joyfully rediscover its original unity. When, at the end of a grey morning, a rainbow appeared in the sky over Assisi, those leaders of religions, called together by the audacious prophet of one of them, Pope John Paul II, saw in it a pressing call to brotherhood: no one could doubt that it was prayer which had won this visible sign of concord between God and the descendants of Noah. At San Rufino Cathedral, when the heads of Christian Churches exchanged a sign of peace, I saw tears on the faces of some, and not of the least important ones. In front of St Francis' Basilica where, perished by the cold, each one seemed to draw closer in that elbow-to-elbow finale (John Paul II was beside the Dalai Lama), when some young Jews leaped up on to the platform to offer olive branches to us, and to Muslims first of all, I found myself wiping the tears from my own face.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Sanusi Meets Pope Francis In Italy (Photos) by helovesme(f): 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
The Muslim fanatics won't like this at all.

Emir of Kano reporying live from the Vatican, the Catholic's Holy Land/City smiley grin

They will be here soon screaming and branding sanusi's actions as "haram" undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Meets Pope Francis In Italy (Photos) by Vince77(m): 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
Lemme just sit here. E don tey wey i enter first page last
Re: Emir Sanusi Meets Pope Francis In Italy (Photos) by calabaman(m): 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2016
i didnt have to comment.

But i commented nonetheless
Re: Emir Sanusi Meets Pope Francis In Italy (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2016
If not for some religious bigot like dem islamic terrorist and some fake pastors dis world have been a better place...before I see religion I see human first...we can all live in harmony and peace

18 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Meets Pope Francis In Italy (Photos) by omoikea(m): 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
grin
Re: Emir Sanusi Meets Pope Francis In Italy (Photos) by queenmonalisa01: 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
peace

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Meets Pope Francis In Italy (Photos) by giftedheart1(m): 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
The vicar of Christ on earth...

9 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Meets Pope Francis In Italy (Photos) by olamilekan360(m): 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
good one

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Meets Pope Francis In Italy (Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
Pope and Sunusi trying to Christianize Kano/ Northern Nigeria. grin grin In Southern Christians of Nigeria and CAN voice.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Meets Pope Francis In Italy (Photos) by Chemike16(m): 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
nice one it's nt abt religion is all abt togetherness peace

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Meets Pope Francis In Italy (Photos) by mcmaurice20(m): 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
Propaganda emir
Re: Emir Sanusi Meets Pope Francis In Italy (Photos) by Ghost01(m): 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
Pope Francis is always excited to meet anyone. Emir Sanusi's case isn't any different.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Sanusi Meets Pope Francis In Italy (Photos) by makdcash(m): 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
PEACE....i love Christians

4 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Meets Pope Francis In Italy (Photos) by Vicadonis(m): 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
Nairaland now brings everything and anything to front page
Re: Emir Sanusi Meets Pope Francis In Italy (Photos) by goldedprince: 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
NWO on the way. Expect one religion soon

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Meets Pope Francis In Italy (Photos) by waledeji(m): 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
How you doing cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Emir Sanusi Meets Pope Francis In Italy (Photos) by obaival(m): 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
Blasphemy only happen in nigeria PEACE reign in d world

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Meets Pope Francis In Italy (Photos) by royallord1(m): 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
pope francis... one man richer and more influencial than many countries and president... yet remains so humble... #gift&grace

9 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Meets Pope Francis In Italy (Photos) by rhotimee(m): 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
nice

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Meets Pope Francis In Italy (Photos) by rabex123(m): 12:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
helovesme:
The Muslim fanatics won't like this at all.

Emir of Kano reporying live from the Vatican, the Catholic's Holy Land/City smiley grin

They will be here soon screaming and branding sanusi' actions as "haram" undecided
Stop making stupid assumptions..go and get a job or do something better with your frustrated life..
If your not sure of something just keep quite..

8 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Meets Pope Francis In Italy (Photos) by Feranchek(m): 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
Naija pipo ehn... this post might take 10 years to make page 2 buh if na celebrity news now, give am 6 mins and you'll be seeing page 3 already undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) / Similarities And Differences Between Ilaje And Itsekiri / Yoruba Words And Phrases That Has Gone Global!!(interesting)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.