Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,009 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Tinuade Babalola Not Allowed To Have Boyfriend; Must Be Celibate In Her Reign - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Tinuade Babalola Not Allowed To Have Boyfriend; Must Be Celibate In Her Reign (49190 Views)

Ooni Presents Crown To Oba Sharafadeen Babalola In Kwara / Oluwo Of Iwo Denied Rumour Of Not Allowed Into Vip Area At Eagles Square / Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinuade Babalola Not Allowed To Have Boyfriend; Must Be Celibate In Her Reign by ebukajay184: 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
I’m Not Allowed To Have A boyfriend; I Must be Celibate In My Reign — Regent Tinuade Babalola

The Regent of Iboropa, Tinuade Babalola has revealed that she is forbidden to have a romantic affair while on the throne.

The monarch disclosed this in a Question and Answer session with her followers. Babalola who was asked if she's allowed to have a boyfriend or get married while on the throne, said in response that she is not allowed to have a boyfriend as she has to be celibate throughout her reign.

Below is a screenshot of her response.

https://igberetvnews.com/1363725/im-allowed-boyfriend-must-celibate-reign-regent-tinuade/

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinuade Babalola Not Allowed To Have Boyfriend; Must Be Celibate In Her Reign by illicit(m): 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
Dil.do dey sha

cool

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinuade Babalola Not Allowed To Have Boyfriend; Must Be Celibate In Her Reign by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
Story
Come let me take u on virginity test.
I don't need a doctor. I will handle it personally.

11 Likes

Re: Tinuade Babalola Not Allowed To Have Boyfriend; Must Be Celibate In Her Reign by Madibah(m): 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
Who is she seff

105 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinuade Babalola Not Allowed To Have Boyfriend; Must Be Celibate In Her Reign by Vocabulary: 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
Boyfriend or not, the truth is she isn't a virgin and Love Machine has genuinely suffered inside the deep wide aperture. Never trust trust a girl that verbalize she is being celibate. It's certainly the antithesis. Sex is sex, whether by penis insertion or diildo pumping.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinuade Babalola Not Allowed To Have Boyfriend; Must Be Celibate In Her Reign by bolaayenimo: 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
Keep deceiving yaself. When you are done, let us know

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinuade Babalola Not Allowed To Have Boyfriend; Must Be Celibate In Her Reign by EdmundChidera(m): 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
I'm not surprise, what matters most is for you to be serviced and not get dried.

7 Likes

Re: Tinuade Babalola Not Allowed To Have Boyfriend; Must Be Celibate In Her Reign by Onyeedum(m): 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
What of a Girlfriend?

8 Likes

Re: Tinuade Babalola Not Allowed To Have Boyfriend; Must Be Celibate In Her Reign by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
That's good of u upholding the tenets of your tradition
Re: Tinuade Babalola Not Allowed To Have Boyfriend; Must Be Celibate In Her Reign by Olisehinnocent: 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
Hmm
Re: Tinuade Babalola Not Allowed To Have Boyfriend; Must Be Celibate In Her Reign by Osnami: 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
So nobody will be greasing her pu.na.ni?

2 Likes

Re: Tinuade Babalola Not Allowed To Have Boyfriend; Must Be Celibate In Her Reign by Sonnobax15(m): 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
shocked.

see Kongo wey dey waste throway...

but can she stand in front of ogun shrine and swear that some one is not shining her Kongo codedly??

11 Likes

Re: Tinuade Babalola Not Allowed To Have Boyfriend; Must Be Celibate In Her Reign by Ogaemmii: 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ok
Re: Tinuade Babalola Not Allowed To Have Boyfriend; Must Be Celibate In Her Reign by punisha: 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
What the fork?
How did I land here....

Obiri gboko
Obiri gboko
Obiri gboko
Take me to Erica's room so I can continue shinning her p from where Kiddwaya stopped beforethat boy comes out of the house.

*Blows powder*

5 Likes

Re: Tinuade Babalola Not Allowed To Have Boyfriend; Must Be Celibate In Her Reign by Barka00(m): 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
Who e epp?
Re: Tinuade Babalola Not Allowed To Have Boyfriend; Must Be Celibate In Her Reign by Authoreety: 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
When I was already planning to toast her..

1 Like

Re: Tinuade Babalola Not Allowed To Have Boyfriend; Must Be Celibate In Her Reign by Zyxzzzz: 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
ok o
Re: Tinuade Babalola Not Allowed To Have Boyfriend; Must Be Celibate In Her Reign by Mowsid(m): 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
The Lord is your strength in this era of konji and the likes grin She's just similar to a nun
Re: Tinuade Babalola Not Allowed To Have Boyfriend; Must Be Celibate In Her Reign by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
Jeez waste of good punaniii
After the end of your reign and you by chance get a good long dick to Bangladesh you and you feel the joy it's brings
Those people that told you not to have romantic affair you'll later order their head chopped off to feed Ógún cool

7 Likes

Re: Tinuade Babalola Not Allowed To Have Boyfriend; Must Be Celibate In Her Reign by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
Good one!
Re: Tinuade Babalola Not Allowed To Have Boyfriend; Must Be Celibate In Her Reign by LegendHero(m): 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
You’re really trying regent.

That’s for the culture.

4 Likes

Re: Tinuade Babalola Not Allowed To Have Boyfriend; Must Be Celibate In Her Reign by rkumije: 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
you better comot for throne & enjoy ursef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinuade Babalola Not Allowed To Have Boyfriend; Must Be Celibate In Her Reign by Wisedove(m): 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
Even the queen of England is having constant sex, i don't see why you should not have an affair aunty. The gods are not excluded grin

9 Likes

Re: Tinuade Babalola Not Allowed To Have Boyfriend; Must Be Celibate In Her Reign by pheelhip(m): 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
I bet she cant survive it

3 Likes

Re: Tinuade Babalola Not Allowed To Have Boyfriend; Must Be Celibate In Her Reign by free2ryhme: 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1363725/im-allowed-boyfriend-must-celibate-reign-regent-tinuade/

She is not allowed to have boyfriend

However tradition didn't say she cant marry or frowns at her getting married

bottom line she never still see her spec

3 Likes

Shey na ifa and co wan dey chop am ni

5 Likes

Re: Tinuade Babalola Not Allowed To Have Boyfriend; Must Be Celibate In Her Reign by Dubuqueee: 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
In as much masturbation still dey in existence...go girl ...grin

1 Like

Re: Tinuade Babalola Not Allowed To Have Boyfriend; Must Be Celibate In Her Reign by Ent3rpreneur(m): 2:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
Sigh. None of our business.

1 Like

Re: Tinuade Babalola Not Allowed To Have Boyfriend; Must Be Celibate In Her Reign by BarrElChapo(m): 2:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
The gods are to blame cry
Re: Tinuade Babalola Not Allowed To Have Boyfriend; Must Be Celibate In Her Reign by KingAzari: 2:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
Re: Tinuade Babalola Not Allowed To Have Boyfriend; Must Be Celibate In Her Reign by GreatResearcher: 2:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
Will we know when she fvcks?
Linda Ikeji said more than her and we all know how Linda ended.
Take these hoes serious at your own peril.

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Emir Palaces In The North, Where Tradition And Modernity Blend Well / Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) / Similarities And Differences Between Ilaje And Itsekiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.