Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,379 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Boko Haram & Soldiers Clash In Fatori: Islamic Extremists Say They Killed 40 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram & Soldiers Clash In Fatori: Islamic Extremists Say They Killed 40 (22712 Views)

The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It / Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded / KAI Officials & Soldiers Clash In Ojuelegba, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram & Soldiers Clash In Fatori: Islamic Extremists Say They Killed 40 by vecman22(m): 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
khenykhey:
Buhari and his northern leaders shall live wth evil they created. I believe they wouldn't have forgotten when every muslim used to contribute N20 in the mosques on Fridays to support the Boko Haram because they were killing christians. Whenever they came to attack, they are hailed and directed to Christians homes. They forgot that he sows evil shall reap evil. Then, they refused to collaborate wt the military because they thought they were hurting Jonathan. Now who bears the brunt? Now some are refugees, starvation and hunger is ravaging the region, factory children still on the rise, yet Boko Haram hv nt stopped operation. Nemesis is now imminent

Oga most everything be about GEJ (ib) defeat??

you guys better wake up to d fact dat pmb is now your President till 2023
Re: Boko Haram & Soldiers Clash In Fatori: Islamic Extremists Say They Killed 40 by abumeinben(m): 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
otitokoroleti:
smh, not a fan of buhari or his demonic APC party but we are talking about human lives here and not stone.

What should I do bro?

Write an open letter to Buhari to resign?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram & Soldiers Clash In Fatori: Islamic Extremists Say They Killed 40 by Christardor: 1:51pm On Sep 21, 2016
Na wa for you o..just because of a post.I guess if it was face to face.you would have attacked him.
The funny part is that,those of you insulting people unecessary on this forum can't say jack when you see the person in real life.
All thesame, don' be rude.One Love
MrMcJay:

After reading your post, I believe that condoms should be free and abortion legalized.

Posts like yours make me regret not supporting abortion. 50 Naira Gold Circle you would have spared your family the disgrace of embarrassing your entire lineage on the web. On a serious note, they should have exchanged you for 2 sachets of TomTom at infancy.

Long Live the Nigerian Armed Forces!

Death to Insurgents and their supporters!
Re: Boko Haram & Soldiers Clash In Fatori: Islamic Extremists Say They Killed 40 by Akinaukwa: 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2016
The hopeless extremists are good in propaganda. Killing 40 troops is as good as wiping off a whole regiment and moreover we are talking of multinational forces here. I definitely know that one day Boko Haram will be no more insha Allah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram & Soldiers Clash In Fatori: Islamic Extremists Say They Killed 40 by richard870(m): 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
And they say they have conquered B.Haram undecided

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram & Soldiers Clash In Fatori: Islamic Extremists Say They Killed 40 by Charly68: 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2016
May God punish the rats for telling us they killed our soldiers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram & Soldiers Clash In Fatori: Islamic Extremists Say They Killed 40 by TPAND(f): 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
Boko Haram fighting back with Propaganda. same way their sponsors at the top claimed victory over them.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram & Soldiers Clash In Fatori: Islamic Extremists Say They Killed 40 by tyav7: 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
May God continue to guide and protect our military now and always.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram & Soldiers Clash In Fatori: Islamic Extremists Say They Killed 40 by ArabMopol(m): 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
all those heavy machine and sophisticated ammunitions Buhari and burantai moved to Niger Delta recently, seems like we need it will be more effective in North....

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram & Soldiers Clash In Fatori: Islamic Extremists Say They Killed 40 by nextprince: 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
jrusky:
But I thought Aisha Buhari was saying it in few days ago that Boko Haram has be cleared so what is all these recent news about and by the way [/b]I don't seems to understand thing anymore because upon so many Boko Haram being killed by our army yet they are not finished please are Boko Haram the chines or the Philippine in Ranbo film that are always being killed but never finished or are Boko Harams ghosts
@ the highlighted, for u to understand things, u need to go back to JSS1 and start learning English language first.
Re: Boko Haram & Soldiers Clash In Fatori: Islamic Extremists Say They Killed 40 by Arijude(m): 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
Afriifa:
Technically ..... ?
No, mechanically Hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram & Soldiers Clash In Fatori: Islamic Extremists Say They Killed 40 by nnokwa042(m): 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
Babalegba:
Don't mind those subhuman vermin's.He did not even think about the soldiers who lost their lives to keep the country safe.Their hatred for buhari has turned them into psychopaths.Shitty human beings
dont the northerners wish that every eastherners will be dead? that they even sent fulani to kill people in the east to provoke u then when eastherners retaliate by killing every fulani person in the east like we did then in onitsha then, they will start killing easterners both women and children in the north igbos re been cautious to save thier love one from northern killers
Re: Boko Haram & Soldiers Clash In Fatori: Islamic Extremists Say They Killed 40 by truthonmission: 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
catlova2:

what r u driving at. Are u wishing for a large number of the NA killed?

U sound very unreasonable.
It appears that some of u have not come to the realisation that there are pple who hate this country and all it stands for. do u really bliv in nigeria?
Re: Boko Haram & Soldiers Clash In Fatori: Islamic Extremists Say They Killed 40 by ComrdDRS: 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
Sometimes I don't know what prayers to give Nigerian Army. Is it bad or good? Considering their wickedness and evil against the poor. I can't forget how they were hired to kill my people in Gbeji, Zaki Biam and have been killing many during these foolanis herdsmen crashes. Some times a planned attack against a community will be reported and all necessary info given the 'll not respond untill the community and people re killed and burnt to ashes. I think the have meet their equal let them show their might. I remember at times this herdsmen 'll stays in a particular village after an operations for days no single NA 'll attempt to dislodge them. NA? AH!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram & Soldiers Clash In Fatori: Islamic Extremists Say They Killed 40 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
Untrustworthy news.
Source not known.
No photos, if Boko haram truely killed troops they would have loved to post the photos of the soldiers they killed.
Re: Boko Haram & Soldiers Clash In Fatori: Islamic Extremists Say They Killed 40 by AreaFada2: 3:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
The press has no more freedom to report NA casualties.
Re: Boko Haram & Soldiers Clash In Fatori: Islamic Extremists Say They Killed 40 by 8kingz(m): 3:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
Icecomrade:

Shekau pledged Boko Haram’s allegiance to the ISIS in 2015, giving it its first sub-Saharan franchise. ISIS said it replaced Shekau in August, in a dispute that revolved around his indiscriminate killings of Muslims.

Many more Muslims than Christians have been killed in attacks targeting mosques, churches, marketplaces and schools

Your target are Christians, God will continue to sow confusion among you and your religion?

They will say "All Muslims are not Terrorist" But undisputed fact is that "All terrorist are Muslims"

Do you still call it a religion of peace?

No need for me to curse u that God will create confusion in ur religion because your religion is already confuse ...calling three people God and claiming they are one, having different scriptures and saying they are from the same man...money making entity of a religion..CRAP
Re: Boko Haram & Soldiers Clash In Fatori: Islamic Extremists Say They Killed 40 by toshmann(m): 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
Sweetle:
I never knew boko haram still possessed the capacity to attack military convoys and force them to withdraw. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Don't worry folks.
Boko Haram has been defeated. . . . . . technically

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram & Soldiers Clash In Fatori: Islamic Extremists Say They Killed 40 by toshmann(m): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
rottennaija:

Seems like you really do wish the military fails in their fight against bokoharam? Do you think you stand to gain anything?

Just want to gain the truth. The same truth that APC supporters wanted to gain when GEJ was president

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram & Soldiers Clash In Fatori: Islamic Extremists Say They Killed 40 by Icecomrade: 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
8kingz:

No need for me to curse u that God will create confusion in ur religion because your religion is already confuse ...calling three people God and claiming they are one, having different scriptures and saying they are from the same man...money making entity of a religion..CRAP

When a terrorist or sympathizer of Terrorist react to my quote. I know.
Chapter closed

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram & Soldiers Clash In Fatori: Islamic Extremists Say They Killed 40 by FunkyMetahuman: 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2016
vecman22:
lies lies lies...watch how the wailers jubilate about the news even when the know its all lies..

wailers una food (lies) don land oooooo
funniest part, if the reverse is the case, you will hear lies... They need picture to believe

But they don't need picture to believe book haram killed 40 trained soilders just like that.
Re: Boko Haram & Soldiers Clash In Fatori: Islamic Extremists Say They Killed 40 by princefaculty(m): 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
We have technically ehmmmmmm...

Lienus Mohammed report here to complete this.
Lies won't help our gallant troops rather prayers, motivation and cooperation.

God bless the Nigerian army and no one else!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram & Soldiers Clash In Fatori: Islamic Extremists Say They Killed 40 by chibuike107: 5:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
let God help the military men!
Re: Boko Haram & Soldiers Clash In Fatori: Islamic Extremists Say They Killed 40 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
Charly68:
May God punish the rats for telling us they killed our soldiers.

May God also punish our soldiers who killed unarmed civilians.

I am sorry folks but I have no tears for Nigeria nor for her soldiers.

it seems we are not ready to solve our problems as a people.

This is the truth, Islamic Jihardism is entrenched in the Koran and the hadits.

Every true Moslems treats non Moslems like second class humans and if need be, infidels can be killed for some reward from Allah.

The woman preacher killed in Abuja was not killed by Boko Haram but by regular Moslems.

Nigeria cannot defeat Boko Haram. They have what they consider to be a spiritual ideology. Their messages are preached in Mosques.

The North is already running Sharia. What are we pretending about?
Faith comes by hearing. The Sultan asked Boko Haram to stop killing Moslems. Imagine such hypocrisy.

You need to hear of betrayals happening within the army and the rest of armed forces.

Southern officers are betrayed by their northern counterparts and no man lays it to heart.
For how long shall we continue in this deception?

They will send Southern Officers to the front line, betray them and get them killed.

Then they will send northern officers to the south east to kill unarmed civilians.
Head or tail, we are killed

Allow the core north to have an Islamic nation and allow the South to have a free society.

It is either we do the .needful now, or continue to lose lives.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram & Soldiers Clash In Fatori: Islamic Extremists Say They Killed 40 by rottennaija(m): 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2016
[quote author=toshmann post=49554161]

I hope you are sincere about this. Because unless you have another country to run to, we should not beating the drum of war and tribal conflict.

I sincerely believe that if Libya had know how their country would have turn out to be, they would have shown restraint and seek to do things differently. War isn't good at all.
Re: Boko Haram & Soldiers Clash In Fatori: Islamic Extremists Say They Killed 40 by Oluwabusobomi(f): 6:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
Babalegba:
Don't mind those subhuman vermin's.He did not even think about the soldiers who lost their lives to keep the country safe.Their hatred for buhari has turned them into psychopaths.Shitty human beings

Did u think about the soldiers when GEJ was in charge?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram & Soldiers Clash In Fatori: Islamic Extremists Say They Killed 40 by toshmann(m): 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
[quote author=rottennaija post=49557538][/quote]

How is finding the truth synonymous with beating the drums of war and tribal conflict?

Is truth a taboo in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram & Soldiers Clash In Fatori: Islamic Extremists Say They Killed 40 by dannyreports(m): 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
i pray for nigeria,if u have seen nigeria army recruits recently, u will know our soldiers have suffered very huge losses to bokoharam,d recruits now are so young,u will think dey are not up to 18yrs,our boys are dying dis is no joke,as ur brother,friend,or relation could be next,we have to unite and ask God almighty, our youths are dying,there are no jobs,and so joining d army,which has become so easy is d next point of call.
Re: Boko Haram & Soldiers Clash In Fatori: Islamic Extremists Say They Killed 40 by stepaz: 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
Babalegba:
these gallant soldiers needs our prayers for success
Re: Boko Haram & Soldiers Clash In Fatori: Islamic Extremists Say They Killed 40 by MrDavidson: 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
May God continue to punish Boko Haram and as for people who are indirectly sympathetic to their evil mission, I pity you. Just pray neither you nor your family becomes a victim one day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki And Emir Of Ilorin Pray At Ilorin Central Mosque (photo) / Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead / Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.