Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,386 members, 7,864,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:59 AM

Obiano/shehu Sani And Murray Bruce For SP: My Choice For 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano/shehu Sani And Murray Bruce For SP: My Choice For 2019 (490 Views)

Constituents Threaten To Recall Senator Ben Bruce For Non-performance / Throwback Picture Of Sani And Maryam Abacha (pic) / AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obiano/shehu Sani And Murray Bruce For SP: My Choice For 2019 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
This is the only permutation and combination that will make me leave my house to go and vote in 2019.

Since 1999,

We have tried Northerners,

We have tried a Westerner,

We have tried a Southerner,

Let's also see if an Easterner has the proverbial "UNLOCK CODE" to our potentials as a Country.

Obiano/Shehu Sani and Ben Murray Bruce as Senate President (Irrespective of the party platform they choose to run)

1 Like

Re: Obiano/shehu Sani And Murray Bruce For SP: My Choice For 2019 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
MyPWisINCORRECT:
This is the only permutation and combination that will make me leave my house to go and vote in 2019.

Since 1999,

We have tried Northerners,

We have tried a Westerner,

We have tried a Southerner,

Let's also see if an Easterner has the proverbial "UNLOCK CODE" to our potentials as a Country.

Obiano/Shehu Sani and Ben Murray Bruce as Senate President (Irrespective of the party platform they choose to run)

(1) (Reply)

RETROSPECT: Amaechi's Region Vs Sekibo's District / Apologise To Nigerians For The Current Economic Hardship Foisted By Your Husband / The Affonja's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.