Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,503 members, 7,865,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:35 PM

Where Is Olajumoke, The Bread Seller? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is Olajumoke, The Bread Seller? (570 Views)

Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo / Between Olajumoke & The Dapper Windscreen Cleaner / Views And Opinion On The Fame Of Olajumoke The Bread Seller. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Olajumoke, The Bread Seller? by adegunwa4real(m): 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
So, I've been thinking, where is the famous Bread seller turn model?

To think it was just like yesterday when people were crazy and chanting Olajumoke this, Olajumoke that...one would think she is the next everlasting thing in town cheesy . The way people turned her case to prayer points, churches creates special services with her name and story as the theme of their conventions, Youths Turned God to customer care agent asking HIM to pick their calls, some even threaten to sue the angels (for partiality) since they believed some of the angels were members of the Nigerian parliament who derive pleasure in being partial. undecided

As if the media hype was not enough, even my 5years old Sister changed her ambition and vision of being the first doctor in our family to Being the next Olajumoke cry whenever we ask her what she would like to be in future, she would shout "Bread Seller". angry

My Girlfriend left me because i refused to buy Tray for her to start hawking bread sad , her family tagged me an enemy of progress , and even her friends called me a "visionless" man(whatever that means) lipsrsealed

Fast forward to six months later, it seems the notorious (Sorry famous ) Olajumoke has been used and dumped shocked, now the media wont even write about her (they would rather concentrate on the recessing state of some celebrity bress). I cant even find half thread about "Olajumoke" on my favorite forum "Nairaland" shocked. And now, my kid sister wont even eat BREAD again , My Ex now sells Agege bread inside Idumota holdup (The hustle is real grin grin) and her friends? hmmm...i wont even talk about them lipsrsealed. The most painful part is, Google now ask for clarification whenever you typed in the name Olajumoke (Google be like, which Olajumoke? Refined your search or Biko Gerarahia and stop congesting our server) .

NOW ON A BRIGHTER SIDE, WHERE IS OLAJUMOKE THE BREAD SELLER?? I HOPE SHE HAS NOT BEEN USED AND DUMPED cry

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Olajumoke, The Bread Seller? by mujybee(f): 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
let me pack my kaya here i wl b back FTC GREAT ACHIVEMENT
Re: Where Is Olajumoke, The Bread Seller? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
See question oo,op ask lala. grin
Re: Where Is Olajumoke, The Bread Seller? by adegunwa4real(m): 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
See question oo,op ask lala. grin

grin grin him don follow bress go
Re: Where Is Olajumoke, The Bread Seller? by queencalipso(f): 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
This is a very important question. Where is the famous bread seller turned model? I my self have forgotten about her totally, the op's question just reminded me.

Does anyone know her where about?

(1) (Reply)

What Do People Really Enjoy In Marriage ? / Not Available / If You Know, You Know!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.