Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Buhari Addresses US Africa Business Forum In New York (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Addresses US Africa Business Forum In New York (Photos) (14819 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa / President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO) / Abike Dabiri And President Hage Geingob Attend US Africa Agenda Forum (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari Addresses US Africa Business Forum In New York (Photos) by Windway: 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
Sai baba we dey proud of you baba

Re: Buhari Addresses US Africa Business Forum In New York (Photos) by diva90: 8:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
My president my president kiss

Re: Buhari Addresses US Africa Business Forum In New York (Photos) by kings09(m): 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2016
Pls include SAI INTELLECTUAL THIEF. And how does his speech or pictures put food on our table. All diz zombies sef
HungerBAD:
My President.

Their President too (Bad belle people) looking very Presidential,Solid,Man Of Steel like,and I am proud to say SAI Buhari after a long time.

Until Nigeria elects a new President,those wishing this man to fail,should Keep on salivating in hate for nothing.

Re: Buhari Addresses US Africa Business Forum In New York (Photos) by kings09(m): 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
Nig is now rising by mere speech n pictures? Hahahaha. U zombies r rili desperate for sumtin to hang on to. Hahahaha. I laff in recession
YonkijiSappo:
Chaaia.... President Buhari keeps giving some people instantaneous Stroke and Sudden HBP. Others faint.
I can see Nigeria Rising. cool
Re: Buhari Addresses US Africa Business Forum In New York (Photos) by Omeny: 8:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
My President.

Their President too (Bad belle people) looking very Presidential,Solid,Man Of Steel like,and I am proud to say SAI Buhari after a long time.

Until Nigeria elects a new President,those wishing this man to fail,should Keep on salivating in hate for nothing.

Why u dey confess nau when nobody ask u to?
Re: Buhari Addresses US Africa Business Forum In New York (Photos) by kings09(m): 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
U follow observe d thing? They r seriously desperate for sumtin to masturbate abt
toshmann:
The way Buhari's supporters rejoice over a photo grin grin grin grin grin

You would be tempted to believe that photos constitute a policy backbone of this administration cheesy

Re: Buhari Addresses US Africa Business Forum In New York (Photos) by Omeny: 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
Keep saying all u like.
In as far as no job,no money and economy is down,u will never have peace with us.
All we ask is,fulfil ur mind-burgling promises to Nigerians. We are hungry.

I bought 1 Derica of Rice for #300 last night,I cried for what Nigerians must be passing through.
Re: Buhari Addresses US Africa Business Forum In New York (Photos) by Bifwoli: 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
apasino01:
What does he have to offer

Lol ,its funny GMB addressing an international business forum while the only business he knows well is cow rearing business.Then add his inconsistent economic policies and what you get is scared investors.

Re: Buhari Addresses US Africa Business Forum In New York (Photos) by gurunlocker: 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2016
I just read about Mark Zuckerberg in that speech... I needed to stop because it's shameful....
Re: Buhari Addresses US Africa Business Forum In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
jodavid:
Bla Bla Bla..

Firstly I can just imagine the thick fulani accent that was used to deliver this...would have left most of the listeners sleeping or taking selfies or most likely gossiping about that fantastically corrupt country.

Secondly it seems this speech was written by Lai Mohammed..too much lies.

Thirdly I want to reteriate that this government is clueless...Please what govt effort is yielding fruit in this economy.?
Economy where people are taking their own lives because of hardship? That did not happen in GEJ'S regime.

Fourthly, Concerning security, in GEJ'S era we only had Boko Haram..
In PMB'S era, we have Boko Haram, Fulani Cattle Herdsmen, and Militancy has resurfaced..

Please how is that improvement?

Re: Buhari Addresses US Africa Business Forum In New York (Photos) by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
I won't blame APC or Buhari...I would blame those that voted them into power, we all saw the signs but most people voted out of hatred for Jonathan.

-You voted a man that dodged public debates to tell Nigerians how he intends to fulfill his promises.

-You voted a man that has serious issues presenting his school certificate.

-You voted a man that has not contributed anything towards the development of Nigeria after leaving office during his first stint as head of state.

-You voted a man that thinks he is the only honest Nigerian dead or alive.

-You voted a man with a rich history of suppressing freedom of speech and jailing journalist.

Enjoy your change...if you like extend the change to 2023 you may not survive to tell the full story.

Re: Buhari Addresses US Africa Business Forum In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
Sir Buhari, give us small time, we will tell you who and where you copied this speech from.
Re: Buhari Addresses US Africa Business Forum In New York (Photos) by jodavid(m): 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
ZuzuMan:

U again!? shocked

I'm almost tempted to classify u as a political zombie...

Let's see if the temptation will pass
Re: Buhari Addresses US Africa Business Forum In New York (Photos) by ozisezuo: 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
he s trying to get grasses for his cattle
Re: Buhari Addresses US Africa Business Forum In New York (Photos) by back2sender: 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
My President.

Amen
GEJ destroyed this Nation. President Buhari to the rescue

Re: Buhari Addresses US Africa Business Forum In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
What the heck does Dullapo know about business

Re: Buhari Addresses US Africa Business Forum In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
Buhari is a fraud.
Re: Buhari Addresses US Africa Business Forum In New York (Photos) by PINES: 5:48am On Sep 22, 2016
Did President Buhari deliver this speech without the aid of a speech writer? (I am assuming this is actually true). I know he speaks in a "funny" way. As well, he is not so intelligent as to present Nigeria in such light.
Surely, Mr president has a dream for this country. But he needs at least intelligent advisors to be able to achieve his acclaimed "diversified economy".
A bulk of Nigerians do not see the effects of his politico-economic policies (inflation) that way. We say, "Buhari has killed us!". He still needs to tell Nigerians this purpose- so that we can move along with him.
Buhari also needs to come in and regulate the price of goods. If that cannot be done, he should increase minimum wage rate and even the salary of workers because the purchasing power of Nigerian currency has drastically reduced. Rice is #100 for a cup for christ's sake! The number of goods #18000 used to purchase has reduced. In fact, you cannot live of that for one week!
Re: Buhari Addresses US Africa Business Forum In New York (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 7:21am On Sep 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
My President.

Dude you need a prophet to tell you he is failing? Look around you what is working? Oh yeah i remember blame gej dats apc favorite pasttime.
Re: Buhari Addresses US Africa Business Forum In New York (Photos) by Johndizzy(m): 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
PMB
Re: Buhari Addresses US Africa Business Forum In New York (Photos) by Ojady(m): 11:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
When the biblical Joseph predicted a famine ( recession) in Egypt, he didnt ask Pharoah to go to Syria, Greece or Rome to speak on the realities that would befall Egyptians during the recession, nor opportunities rising in the recession, rather he said make food available and affordable to every Ramses, Anak sunamun, Hossam Hassan etc... They, the masses, are the most objective channels for the dissemination of your 'progress' or 'change'...
You fly to the US, a country where during their recession, people did not degenerate to animalistic tendencies in their quest for subsistence, with way more than 10 people in your entourage, with thousands or millions of our money, after initially insulting us by shoving your trojan horse 'change' upon us, annoyingly asking us to be the change...pfff... this man, his party, his crew are confused, misguided and dont know what they are doing... What will poverty not manifest, when people are hungry...#sad

Donald Duke: I Left PDP Because The Umbrella Was Breaking / Service Chiefs Shun Reps As Speaker Runs To Buhari For Help / After Boards’ Dissolution: Unease In FG Agencies As Managements Fear Sack