Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

NIGERIA YOUTHS: Leaders Of Tomorrow? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIGERIA YOUTHS: Leaders Of Tomorrow? (412 Views)

2019: Atiku Meets With Leaders Of Arewa, Yoruba And Ohanaeze Youth Groups (PICS) / Anambra Governorship Election: The State Of Nnewi Town Ahead Of Tomorrow / Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NIGERIA YOUTHS: Leaders Of Tomorrow? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
I have been thinking about this issue for a long time now and think its best to bring it up here for all to bring up their opinion.
Since I began to understand the Language of Men, this statement, "Children are the Leaders of Tomorrow" have been very common to my ears.
However, as I grew up to understand things better, & looking deeper into that statement, am now wondering whether its thesame defination the statement & is that which is in practice in this Nation.

LETS ASK OURSELVES SOME RELEVANT QUESTIONS.

If the Youths/Children of this Great Nation are truely the Leaders of Tomorrow as said, why have we not had another generation of Leaders since after independence till this day?
Why is Political positions of this Country handled like a Family Business?
Why are the Youths to weak to act basically towards this?
What do you think is the best solution to this problem?
CAN NIGERIA STILL PRODUCE ANOTHER SET OF POLITICIANS?
Lets share ideas and help liberate our Youths to their rightful positions.
SHALOM
Re: NIGERIA YOUTHS: Leaders Of Tomorrow? by Muhsinkhan(m): 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
Lemme tell you, the leaders of yesterday are still the leaders of today. If "all goes well", most of the leaders of today will still be the leaders of tomorrow. Besides, from what I have noticed, if the current youths of today become the leaders of tomorrow then Naija is doomed! as in-DOOM MACHALE!!
#ChangeBeginsWithUs *the real change, not this recession change.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Wife Of Kebbi State Gov, Zainab To Pay Surgery For Boy With Neck Mass / Just Like Awolowo, Kanu's Prolonged Detention Would Make Him A Hero - Soludo / Davido Causes Traffic Jam In Ghana As Fans Go Gaga For Him (photo & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.