Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

"Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) (28750 Views)

"On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) / Military Kills Five Red Scorpion Members In Imo / "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) by madapcmod: 8:38pm On Sep 21, 2016
Rogue chas okoro awusa keep fooling urself. Anu

2 Likes

Re: "Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 21, 2016
SUPOL:
Hian dis people don device another means of obtaining from d govt oo. No be only red scorpion na green chameleon
I wonder what will happen if tehy continue to provide amnesty for every new group that springs up. . . anyway, peace is better than conflict but sometimes conflict is inevitable
Re: "Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) by kennyjam: 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
okorocha expect next batch.... make I find my way go IMO state....I wanna be in batch B.... who get any dane gun here. I fit wrap some clothes and cowries say na charm.... I go submit my gun and charm to Okorocha...... I am next... NL make sure u cover d news

1 Like

Re: "Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) by louken(m): 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
Is this a badly directed movie or something? Anybody that lives in the south east knows that this is fake. Rochas should stop making a mockery of the Nigerian army

5 Likes

Re: "Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) by morbeta(m): 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
Dramatic dramatising drama......
Re: "Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) by Rastamann: 8:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
cheap publicity!

4 Likes

Re: "Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) by MrDavidson: 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
Thank God for this. It is a sign of peace. But just wondering why some are being pessimistic concerning a news that should ordinarily elicit positive comments.
Re: "Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) by steppin: 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
You sure say this people are militants? They look like babalawo.
Okorocha, continue deceiving Imo people and the poor zombies.

6 Likes

Re: "Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
Rusty Amunitions cool
Where are the AKs
Re: "Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) by koolguy88(m): 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
Falacy.

Idiots.

You guys are deceiving yourselves.

Okoroawusa.

2 Likes

Re: "Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) by nototribalist: 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
Rochas and cultists be like. Where that Zuma picture

1 Like

Re: "Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) by TRAVEL101(m): 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2016
Home video

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) by PrinceEvolution(m): 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
FOOLISH PROPAGANDA AGAIN..AM TIRED OF ALL DIS DRAMA..WHY NOT SUBMIT THE DIBIAS TOO?ABI THE AMADIOHA OR godsfix the damn con3 gadamn it!!!!next news please!
Flirtyjane:
"Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender Their Weapons And Charms In Imo (photos)

Today, another dreaded militant group known as "the red scorpion", finally surrendered their arms and ammunition in the presence of the state Governor Owelle Rochas Okorocha, in respect to the amnesty programme offered to them by the government of Imo state.

http://www.follownewsupdate.com/2016/09/red-scorpion-surrender-their-weapons.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
Funny
Re: "Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) by kutchs: 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
Where are the weapons they are surrendering?
All I see are dane guns "egbe ntu" the kind my forefathers used for hunting.
When the real militants come out, we shall tell you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) by nijanigga: 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
what a joke, "egbunigbe" didn't save biafra's ass*s
Re: "Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) by andysnoopy(m): 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
Chaiii Rochacha d guy man. Mugu fall guy man wack

2 Likes

Re: "Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) by Tedpgrass: 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
Flirtyjane:
"Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender Their Weapons And Charms In Imo (photos)

Today, another dreaded militant group known as "the red scorpion", finally surrendered their arms and ammunition in the presence of the state Governor Owelle Rochas Okorocha, in respect to the amnesty programme offered to them by the government of Imo state.

http://www.follownewsupdate.com/2016/09/red-scorpion-surrender-their-weapons.html

Is this another feather in the cap for a presidential/ vp bid, come 2019

Photo opportunity!!!

1 Like

Re: "Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) by gmaribel(m): 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
Abeg Which offence the juju commit? undecided
Re: "Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) by princoo(m): 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
This is the funniest news of all time
Re: "Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) by Oluwabenny: 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
mylove4God:
They are not real millitants. They still be baby millitants. I wonder what Okorocha can do for them.
Endtime hunters

1 Like

Re: "Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) by kings09(m): 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
Let him copy Ambode
Educationentry:
IMO state governor is working
Re: "Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) by nabiz(m): 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
I love this strategy. ...call same boy, train and name them millitant, buy gun for them, after 4 month call the out to come and surrender, the take glory to weaken the main millitant. It is called government arranngy millitant
Re: "Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) by BlueMountain1(m): 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
Gossiplover:
What is Okorocha using for them that they are surrending?

MOD

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

Hope these are not stage managed?
Re: "Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
MrDavidson:
Thank God for this. It is a sign of peace. But just wondering why some are being pessimistic concerning a news that should ordinarily elicit positive comments.

Because not everybody is a foool like Rochas is taking mainstream imolites. This is just mere propaganda. undecided undecided undecided

Are you blind? Can't you see that this is very much stage managed and looks pretty like a badly scripted Nigerian movie? This is another money laundering opportunity. Last last, it will be included in the budget sent to the house of assembly as money used for amnesty wink wink wink
Re: "Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) by MrDavidson: 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
iamexcelblog:

Because not everybody is a foool like Rochas is taking mainstream imolites. This is just mere propaganda. undecided undecided undecided

Are you blind? Can't you see that this is very much stage managed and looks pretty like a badly scripted Nigerian movie? This is another money laundering opportunity. Last last, it will be included in the budget sent to the house of assembly as money used for amnesty wink wink wink
Hmmmm....you are making sense sha. But I'm just appalled by the fact that Igbos seem to be unduly incensed against the man because of his being in APC.
Re: "Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
lolss format guns when dey bring out no even reach a quarter of wetin they under ground boyz one collect money..abeg when e reach my zone make una let me know oo cheesy..me sef must follow take dat amnesty free money this time oo i go use work kill maself? .
Re: "Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) by Emmysteve(m): 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
Job opportunity. If you are interested lets head to Imo state with Dane guns and present them to Rochas as repentant militants. Our group would be called Blue Tigers. LMFAO
Re: "Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) by olanrewaju029(m): 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2016
lol.
Re: "Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2016
Gossiplover:
What is Okorocha using for them that they are surrending?

MOD

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

So u never still know say for this physical world money is d greatest power see this man oo
Re: "Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) by Richy4(m): 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2016
Some of those pic look kinda nollywood...

if the pic is real why were they putting on those costume? or was it for show?
Re: "Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2016
Emmysteve:
Job opportunity. If you are interested lets head to Imo state with Dane guns and present them to Rochas as repentant militants. Our group would be called Blue Tigers. LMFAO

Where we go converge to move na...no joke oh, abi u don forget how men take collect anyhow that last time cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: El-Rufai's Wives Ran Away From Him / Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat / Yemi Osinbajo And Namadi Sambo Meet Behind Closed Door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.