Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger - Investment (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger (118528 Views)

How To Withdraw Your Earnings From Bitcoin Into Your Local Bank Account / How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by meromero11: 9:34am On May 20, 2017
excellent12:
How do I link a bank account on GeneX?

Your bank account is linked when completing the user registration form. You can link more than one bank accounts at GeneX. Cash will be credited to anyone you choose in the NGN withdrawal form.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by meromero11: 9:41am On May 20, 2017
wisefizz:
Can Someone tell me how Relaible is genex?

Try it yourself and also download the app on playstore.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by excellent12(m): 11:34pm On May 20, 2017
meromero11:

Your bank account is linked when completing the user registration form. You can link more than one bank accounts at GeneX. Cash will be credited to anyone you choose in the NGN withdrawal form.

I've completed the registration but I don't know how to link bank account.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by wisefizz(m): 9:06am On May 21, 2017
Genex rate na bad market oooo. Luno where are thou embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by scoield(m): 11:08am On May 21, 2017
Bitcoin worth 300dolz for sale at 390 per dollar.. holla at me if interested
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Obynoblitz(m): 10:09pm On May 21, 2017
I won't have lost $120 to scammer if only luno is Still withdrawing bitcoin straight to bank account..

1 Like

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Obynoblitz(m): 10:11pm On May 21, 2017
scoield:
Bitcoin worth 300dolz for sale at 390 per dollar.. holla at me if interested
contact me.. Come with your escrow or send first. Research about me
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Walexz02(m): 10:17pm On May 21, 2017
Obynoblitz:
I won't have lost $120 to scammer if only luno is Still withdrawing bitcoin straight to bank account..
Har! What a lose!
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by scoield(m): 1:21pm On May 22, 2017
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by scoield(m): 1:33pm On May 22, 2017
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by scoield(m): 2:02pm On May 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by feelamong(m): 2:22pm On May 22, 2017
Please lets be more careful in transacting Bitcoins transactions..

There are loads of scammers out there now.

If you cannot deal with a person you dont know well in person, try and use the various Bitcoin exchanges like Luno, Genex, Naira4Dollar, Remitano or you like you can reach me.. wink
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by olexjay(m): 3:14pm On May 22, 2017
IAmXcessiz:
do I need to upload any document
sure u will need to register and if possible confirm your identity of proves
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Nobody: 5:58am On May 23, 2017
Contact me if you need a verified Personal PayPal account, Business account or you need virtual credit card and virtual bank accounts and US phone number.

I have all of these for sale.
Working and verified.

If you have any question regarding PayPal, feel free to call or Chat me on :

Skrill, Bitcoin and Neteller funds for sale.

Bless up
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by peterbello(m): 10:10am On May 23, 2017
meromero11:

Has anyone used the Piggy Investment on GeneX? Is it the interest rate of the btc you get weekly or what?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by OlusagunnerBTC: 2:26pm On May 23, 2017
Luno bankin issues is resolved! I got an email from dem sayin can make the withdrawal again!

1 Like

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by wisefizz(m): 3:03pm On May 23, 2017
OlusagunnerBTC:
Luno bankin issues is resolved! I got an email from dem sayin can make the withdrawal again!

That's right.. I just confirmed it form the official website.. I'm very happy to hear this, as this will save us from all those scam bitcoin exchangers ..
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Walexz02(m): 10:01pm On May 23, 2017
I am tired of waiting already
My btc is singing hanging the air since4th of March.
I transferred BTC from my blockchain wallet to Luno wallet and up till the transaction did not complete and BTC have not been refunded to my Blockchain account.
What can I do please. I need those btc
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by feelamong(m): 7:42am On May 24, 2017
Walexz02:
I am tired of waiting already
My btc is singing hanging the air since4th of March.
I transferred BTC from my blockchain wallet to Luno wallet and up till the transaction did not complete and BTC have not been refunded to my Blockchain account.
What can I do please. I need those btc

use this link to accelerate the confirmation of your bitcoins transaction..

https://www.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by LePrezident(m): 10:21am On May 24, 2017
GET YOUR PAYONEER MASTERCARD FOR FREE

With the Payoneer pre-paid MasterCard you are able to load cash on your card as and when for transactions both online and offline and it can also be used on all MasterCard ATM and POS machines worldwide and for any Country's currency.

Sign up for FREE with this Link: https://share.payoneer.com/nav/6HSucZe6Nd2-C44MXpZYNHIaE94sZb51hnmfvXQLYAfdVUjxG7KWjYLV_aNtMzsE_N-w5lGd2SNdoEOCslNx2g2

and your Payooner MasterCard will be delivered to you FREE OF CHARGE in whichever part of the world you are located.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by joeshed(m): 10:52am On May 24, 2017
Pls, how do I transfer Btc from bitcoin blockchain wallet to bitx wallet
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Walexz02(m): 11:06am On May 24, 2017
joeshed:
Pls, how do I transfer Btc from bitcoin blockchain wallet to bitx wallet
Copy your receive address from your Luno account and send fund to it from your Blockchain account

2 Likes

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by joeshed(m): 12:35pm On May 24, 2017
Walexz02:

Copy your receive address from your Luno account and send fund to it from your Blockchain account

Bitx same as luno account.. I don't get
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by LePrezident(m): 5:55pm On May 24, 2017
With the Payoneer pre-paid MasterCard you are able to load cash on your card as and when for transactions both online and offline and it can also be used on all MasterCard ATM and POS machines worldwide and for any Country's currency.

Sign up for FREE with this Link: https://share.payoneer.com/nav/6HSucZe6Nd2-C44MXpZYNHIaE94sZb51hnmfvXQLYAfdVUjxG7KWjYLV_aNtMzsE_N-w5lGd2SNdoEOCslNx2g2

and your Payooner MasterCard will be delivered to you FREE OF CHARGE in whichever part of the world you are located.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Walexz02(m): 7:45pm On May 24, 2017
joeshed:

Bitx same as luno account.. I don't get
Yes
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Joe50(m): 8:11pm On May 24, 2017
LePrezident:

what we are after is how to convert bitcoin to payoneer and withdraw it at ATM machine.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by LePrezident(m): 8:36pm On May 24, 2017
Joe50:

what we are after is how to convert bitcoin to payoneer and withdraw it at ATM machine.

Meanwhile you can get the Payoneer MasterCard for free first. Then you can subsequently use to it transact your business
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by yebo36(f): 9:37pm On May 24, 2017
Please share! How do you earn your bitcoin? How can a student with no capital earn bitcoin? Thanks.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by meromero11: 12:03am On May 25, 2017
peterbello:

Has anyone used the Piggy Investment on GeneX? Is it the interest rate of the btc you get weekly or what?
It has weekly and monthly plans.

1 Like

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by izuagbala: 3:16pm On May 25, 2017
I am making cool cash every single day with my android phone. I dont even need to open my laptop these days shocked shocked. I created a thread on it here
https://www.nairaland.com/3820609/life-changing-investment-just-keep#56865722
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Nobody: 8:06am On May 29, 2017
Are you having issues with your PayPal Account?

Limited / Restricted Withdrawal, Funding issues and best funding practices, Expired VCC, Invalid US phone Number, 21days hold, and VBA issues.

We also have US verified PayPal account; age: 3,6,12 months, No withdrawal limit.

Verified Ebay+Paypal Account and Verified Amazon+Paypal account

Verified Business PayPal account is also Available.

Call / Whatsapp via 08100585820

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) / Top 10 Best Nig. Investment Banks In This Meltdown Period? / MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.