Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Massive Recruitment At Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2016: APPLY NOW - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive Recruitment At Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2016: APPLY NOW (1655 Views)

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect / FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Recruitment At Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2016: APPLY NOW by blog4all(m): 9:53pm On Sep 21, 2016
The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) has announced massive recruitment into key ministries of the federal republic of Nigeria. The vacancies were announced in a publication on Daily Trust newspapers of September 19, 2016.

According to the publication, the following ministries and agencies are currently recruiting: Federal ministry of education, federal ministry of employment, labour and productivity, federal ministry of finance, ministry of foreign affairs, federal ministry of information and culture and federal ministry of power, works and housing.

Others are federal ministry of science and technology, federal ministry of transportation, office of the auditor-general of the federation, office of the surveyor-general of the federation, and bureau of public procurement.

Suitably qualified candidates with character and integrity, who are interested in making career in the Federal Civil Service, are invited to apply online at

See how to apply @ http://www.thekillerpunch.com/twice-used-properties-collateral-get-loan-pay-salaries-akwa-ibom-governor/

Re: Massive Recruitment At Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2016: APPLY NOW by crypta007(m): 8:07am On Sep 22, 2016
The site is not opening
Re: Massive Recruitment At Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2016: APPLY NOW by joe4christ2008(m): 8:13am On Sep 22, 2016
Have anyone been able to apply for these vacancies?
I have registered for about 3 days now and the activation link to continue the application have not dropped in my mail up till now.

Please any way forward on this? smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Massive Recruitment At Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2016: APPLY NOW by samobaba4u(m): 8:14am On Sep 22, 2016
I registered but yet to receive any mail since 3days ago
Re: Massive Recruitment At Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2016: APPLY NOW by Krixxb(m): 8:16am On Sep 22, 2016
Same here too, I even went ahead to login since d email don't wanna drop, still to no avail... Has anyone login??
Re: Massive Recruitment At Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2016: APPLY NOW by VeeVee87(f): 9:17am On Sep 22, 2016
Same here
Re: Massive Recruitment At Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2016: APPLY NOW by saktoy83: 9:53am On Sep 22, 2016
It keeps on saying I have registered with my email address before. I clicked on "resend activation link". But since 3 days ago no link is found in my mailbox. I tire o
Re: Massive Recruitment At Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2016: APPLY NOW by deanoffaculty: 10:13am On Sep 22, 2016
Chai!!! Government that cannot run a website successfully without a glitch , how can they run a country?
Re: Massive Recruitment At Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2016: APPLY NOW by phummy2: 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
I had the same problem too after registration but last night I tried logging in and got the error message that my account is not active so I clicked on resend mail and got the activation mail so u guys can try it again. Not been able to log in though, error!!! Guess the site is not fully up or the traffic flow on it is massive, lol. Let's all keep trying and pray for the best.

(1) (Reply)

Npower Selection Process / Pz Recruitment Likely Question / Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC Foreign Msc And Phd Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.