Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease (10386 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California / Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease by unmask: 7:12am On Sep 22, 2016
Nice work
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease by Tundeiab(m): 7:16am On Sep 22, 2016
Jethrolite:
I watched the event live on Facebook. Here's his post.

Taken from https://mobile.facebook.com/zuck/posts/10103121039808001?_rdr&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fm
I love this guy. You don't blame organizations and cooperations for something(Like APC is blaming PDP), you find solution to them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease by QuietHammer(m): 7:19am On Sep 22, 2016
StephanieLuv:

The way this man is going all i see is world domination.

First he started with facebook (Original idea from another person) which almost every body in the world uses.

He acquired Whatsapp (Another persons idea) which almost every body uses

Instagram and other social sites were acqiured

Now Mark is going for free internet to connect the whole world and remote areas in Africa. The SpaceX explosion was to carry he's satellite to orbit that will help connect remote areas of the world

Now he's into medicine to create drugs that will revolutionize the world, making the whole world dependent on him.

Mark will be ten times more powerful than Rothschild, Rockefellar, JP Morgan even the great Carnegie.

While you fold your arms, watch and whine. If you are against his supposed world domination agenda why not compete?

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease by RobinHez(m): 7:44am On Sep 22, 2016
Put your mouth where your money is embarassed

Our first project is creating the Biohub. We're investing $600 million in a new research hub to bring scientists and engineers together from Stanford, UCSF, Berkeley, and the world-class engineering team we're building at the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, in order to build some of the new tools I mentioned above.

You may have all the ideas in the world... Without money, you're just another human. Zuckerberg keeps reminding me.. cry
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 22, 2016
StephanieLuv:

First he started with facebook (Original idea from another person) which almost every body in the world uses.

Now Mark is going for free internet to connect the whole world and remote areas in Africa. The SpaceX explosion was to carry he's satellite to orbit that will help connect remote areas of the world

Now he's into medicine to create drugs that will revolutionize the world, making the whole world dependent on him.

Mark will be ten times more powerful than Rothschild, Rockefellar, JP Morgan even the great Carnegie.

Let me correct you.

He can't be more powerful than the Rothschild.

Because they are the ones who empowered him.

They are all Jewish conspiracy.

To control the world.

They all work hand in hand.

Do you know why the rocket exploded?

Hehe I bet you have no idea what's going on.

But that's all you should know.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease by velo10: 7:46am On Sep 22, 2016
Despite the concentration of churches and mosques in Nigeria, no successful magnate has begun an initiative like this. Sometimes I cant hlep but wonder
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease by jose486(m): 7:47am On Sep 22, 2016
olumide81:
when oyinbo man get money, he thinks of a way to make the world better, black man get money he thinks the other way round. SMH

my Bro, leadership in Africa is spelt O-P-P-R-E-S-S-I-O-N. SMH.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease by StephanieLuv(f): 7:50am On Sep 22, 2016
Demigods666:

Let me correct you.

He can't be more powerful than the Rothschild.

Because they are the ones who empowered him.

They are all Jewish conspiracy.

To control the world.

They all work hand in hand.

Do you know why the rocket exploded?

Hehe I bet you have no idea what's going on.

But that's all you should know.

Lol they are kids on what is about to happen, a man more powerful than Rothschild+Rockefellar+Carnegie all put together.

You know nothing trust me.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 22, 2016
StephanieLuv:

Lol they are kids on what is about to happen, a man more powerful than Rothschild+Rockefellar+Carnegie all put together.

I don't argue.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease by Tedassie(m): 8:12am On Sep 22, 2016
StephanieLuv:

He's prolly inducted into The Bilderberg Group already,who knows.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease by Tedassie(m): 8:14am On Sep 22, 2016
Phiniter:
Good initiative. Mark be feeling like superman.
Zuckerberg for President grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease by Bandeco(m): 8:16am On Sep 22, 2016
jazinogold:
Is he God?
Is this what ur mental capacity can come out with? Nonsensical question.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease by Bandeco(m): 8:23am On Sep 22, 2016
RedArrow:
Welcome idea...just that using science to solve a problem always lead to invention of another problem. The problems we are solving today were created by solving some lesser problems then...only God can solve the world problem without creating any side effect.
Ur cowardly god has been in hiding for thousands of years since men created him in man's image. How can such a cowardly god solve the world's problem. Ur evil baby killing god created evil in the world in the first place (Isaiah 45:7). He created mosquito that's carries the parasites that causes malaria which in turn has been killing millions (mostly children) evry year. How do u believe in such an evil god.. Deluded and superstitious fellow

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease by Bandeco(m): 8:28am On Sep 22, 2016
buchilino:
WAT A NOBLE GESTURE BY MR ZUCKERBURG. BUT I FEAR HIS FIGHTING A LOSING BATTLE. SINCE GOD HAD REVEALED IN BIBLE DAT DISEASES R PART OF D THINGS DAT WILL HAPPEN IN D LAST DAYS OF MANKIND.
This god is a figment of ur imagination. This god only exist in ur head and the pages of a primitive book written by desert goat herders

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease by buchilino(m): 8:31am On Sep 22, 2016
Bandeco:

This god is a figment of ur imagination. This god only exist in ur head and the pages of a primitive book written by desert goat herders

TIME WILL TELL WHO IS D FOOL BW U N ME.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease by Officialkenshin(m): 8:48am On Sep 22, 2016
StephanieLuv:

Weiten u cme tink say u urself knw?

Girls and their fish brain.

Jst open ur mouth dey talk rubbish, go to google and search "13 powerful families who rule d world" mark zuckerberg is originally jacob Greenberg who is David Rockefellers grandson and he is also raised as a Jew.

Nxt tym get ur facts ryt bfr spilling trash from ur 1% fish brain.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease by validstar1: 8:49am On Sep 22, 2016
dreamworld:
This guy self, just because he owns a website called facebook just like nairaland
Ignorance is one of the world's greatest diseases.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 22, 2016
Very good. It might be too late for me or my friends, nevertheless it will probably be beneficial to our children. A friend lost his wife to cancer a while and another is currently fighting for his life.
For all you suckers talking about poverty- go get your fecking head tested.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease by titosantana(m): 8:59am On Sep 22, 2016
Let's see how it goes
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease by Xflint(m): 9:12am On Sep 22, 2016
charix:
If I had his type of wealth I'd use my status to marry one daughter of every president in the world. The world can fix itself or go to Hell for all I care -- I'm a black man, I was born and bred to consume only.

i am sorry to say that, your statement has revealed ur inner intentions and that is the more reason you r likely not to be that rich.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease by StephanieLuv(f): 9:13am On Sep 22, 2016
Officialkenshin:

Weiten u cme tink say u urself knw?

Girls and their fish brain.

Jst open ur mouth dey talk rubbish, go to google and search "13 powerful families who rule d world" mark zuckerberg is originally jacob Greenberg who is David Rockefellers grandson and he is also raised as a Jew.

Nxt tym get ur facts ryt bfr spilling trash from ur 1% fish brain.

Small mind, well in few years time you will understand cool cool cool

Remember this term "Financial Giant"

Even Satan himself knows that.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 22, 2016
Xflint:

i am sorry to say that, your statement has revealed ur inner intentions and that is the more reason you r likely not to be that rich.
Okay.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 22, 2016
StephanieLuv:

Mark is a great business mind. Is he doing it merely for philantropy ? Probably NO. Will humanity benefit from it in the long run ? Obviously YES.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease by Uyi168: 10:47am On Sep 22, 2016
RedArrow:
Welcome idea...just that using science to solve a problem always lead to invention of another problem. The problems we are solving today were created by solving some lesser problems then...only God can solve the world problem without creating any side effect.
..And over the years,which problem has ur God solved?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 22, 2016
StephanieLuv:

Yes, Mark is the next big thing.

He should be World's richest man soon.

But he isnt greater than Steve Jobs though Steve isnt as greedy as Mark And Gates..
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease by Officialkenshin(m): 11:44am On Sep 22, 2016
StephanieLuv:

Small mind, well in few years time you will understand cool cool cool

Remember this term "Financial Giant"

Even Satan himself knows that.

Fish brain.

Lwkmd o
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease by dollarprincess(f): 11:56am On Sep 22, 2016
Hmmm...
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease by khalids: 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
olumide81:
when oyinbo man get money, he thinks of a way to make the world better, black man get money he thinks the other way round. SMH

TO all those that think Oyibo people are angels.......
Lets remember the Oyibo adage that "All that glitters is not Gold"

I just hope there is no sinister end game to these things that Zukerberg, Bill gates and co have all been dabbling into lately.

Taking note from history, they always came in peace and then the massacre starts
First time the white man came to Africa, they said "we are here to help and modernism your way of life".....the End result was years of slavery of the black race"
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease by Officialkenshin(m): 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
khalids:

TO all those that think Oyibo people are angels.......
Lets remember the Oyibo adage that "All that glitters is not Gold"

I just hope there is no sinister end game to these things that Zukerberg, Bill gates and co have all been dabbling into lately.

Taking note from history, they always came in peace and then the massacre starts
First time the white man came to Africa, they said "we are here to help and modernism your way of life".....the End result was years of slavery of the black race"

Don't mind them.

They always accept and welcome the alien Jews.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease by Patotelli(m): 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
People that said he's trying, una don 4get say this man no bliv say God dey. He's an atheist. So he's only trying to pursue immortality, God is more than him that is why the satellite he planned to use and monitor the world exploded. This is one reason am deactivating my account from all his owned apps... F**k Zuckerberg.. ...
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease by gabe: 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
buchilino:
WAT A NOBLE GESTURE BY MR ZUCKERBURG. BUT I FEAR HIS FIGHTING A LOSING BATTLE. SINCE GOD HAD REVEALED IN BIBLE DAT DISEASES R PART OF D THINGS DAT WILL HAPPEN IN D LAST DAYS OF MANKIND.
so mark zuckerberg is better than your God. He wants to cure diseases. Your God wants to kill people with diseases...

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease by buchilino(m): 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
gabe:
so mark zuckerberg is better than your God. He wants to cure diseases. Your God wants to kill people with diseases...

LIKE I SAID, AT DUE TIME WE WILL NO WHO IS D FOOL BW U N I. U CAN INSULT MY GOD ALL WANT, HE WILL FIGHT 4 HIMSELF.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Million Dollar Homepage idea, by Alex Tew / 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog In 2019 / The New Google Tweet Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.