Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,053 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

8 Things That Happen When A Nigerian Buys His First Car - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 8 Things That Happen When A Nigerian Buys His First Car (34226 Views)

8 Things You Didn’t Know About Lexus / The First Car To Ever Get A Speed Ticket Was Caught Doing 8MPH / The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things That Happen When A Nigerian Buys His First Car by thunderbabs: 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
malikombi:
You can always enjoy your car absolutely far more better if you buy it "NEW"(tear rubber) regardless of the manufacturer or model.
An average user of such vehicle might not visit any auto mechanic in ten years.
God bless Nigeria

My brother, only if it is not an Innoson Vehicle....no apologies to innosson vehicles

1 Like

Re: 8 Things That Happen When A Nigerian Buys His First Car by dumie(f): 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
You enjoy washing it yourself, that chore suddenly becomes your favorite routine

3 Likes

Re: 8 Things That Happen When A Nigerian Buys His First Car by kan12(m): 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
malikombi:
You can always enjoy your car absolutely far more better if you buy it "NEW"(tear rubber) regardless of the manufacturer or model.
God bless Nigeria

"Far more better" my bro I dnt derive pleasure in this bt you went ways off the English structure.
Re: 8 Things That Happen When A Nigerian Buys His First Car by stevorks: 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
oyatmicah:
pls i wanna buy a car today bt i have just #20 right nw, oya start contributing.
send your acct number, bvn, village address, ancestors name and your car model choice and you will see the result asap
Re: 8 Things That Happen When A Nigerian Buys His First Car by khadaffi(m): 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
malikombi:
God bless Nigeria

I can testify to this. It is absolutely true.
Re: 8 Things That Happen When A Nigerian Buys His First Car by spartoo: 2:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Why seun rewire So no other rewire name's you can pick on NL

no vex... make I use your own? grin
Re: 8 Things That Happen When A Nigerian Buys His First Car by spartoo: 2:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
dumie:
You enjoy washing it yourself, that chore suddenly becomes your favorite routine

but once a year you form big girl and take it to car wash
Re: 8 Things That Happen When A Nigerian Buys His First Car by spartoo: 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
belgium 2010 Toyota corolla, 2000 Nissan pathfinder, for sale. Contact 09073378436

seen.. thank you
Re: 8 Things That Happen When A Nigerian Buys His First Car by kinibigdeal(m): 3:08pm On Sep 22, 2016

spartoo:

no vex... make I use your own? grin
Re: 8 Things That Happen When A Nigerian Buys His First Car by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2016
Whizpeter:
When I bought my first car, I parked it at the police station because of the fear of thieves!!

The next day, I saw it at the checkpoint!

The Idi0ts told me they were helping me warm the car like tho I sent them message!!

laff wan scatter my left auricle..!!!

*wipes eyes with tissue paper*

Bro, u just made my day
Re: 8 Things That Happen When A Nigerian Buys His First Car by Whizpeter(m): 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2016
grayht:

laff wan scatter my left auricle..!!!

*wipes eyes with tissue paper*

Bro, u just made my day
grin
Re: 8 Things That Happen When A Nigerian Buys His First Car by Chrysz(m): 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
Ma p.man is a victim of no 4. I can remember vividly when he got his first car, everywhere he goes his car key always wit him even wen slping.
Re: 8 Things That Happen When A Nigerian Buys His First Car by Xperienz(m): 3:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
Gaskiya! ... No. 6 na true ooo
Re: 8 Things That Happen When A Nigerian Buys His First Car by Chrysz(m): 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
Etizz:
non happened to me...
Lies everywhere.
Re: 8 Things That Happen When A Nigerian Buys His First Car by sapientia(m): 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
That no 2 sha....
Na 10th hand the person buy?
People should pray never to have such contacts..
Servive centre no is ok...
Re: 8 Things That Happen When A Nigerian Buys His First Car by Airoflaw(m): 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
spartoo:

then I doubt you are 100% Nigerian
grin
he no get car
Re: 8 Things That Happen When A Nigerian Buys His First Car by holluphemydavid(m): 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
Hilarious post and comments

1 Like

Re: 8 Things That Happen When A Nigerian Buys His First Car by Saicology212: 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
malikombi:
God bless Nigeria

Not visit any auto mechanic in ten years?!!! Abeg not in Nigeria with our giant-sized craters called pot-holes and those crazy drivers who love bashing other people's cars just for the fun of it. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 8 Things That Happen When A Nigerian Buys His First Car by Emo101(m): 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
O Boy I Remeber When I Just Bought My Car Na Every Night I Dey Carry My Motor Battery Enter My House At Least It Will Make Me Believe Its Save...And The Fear Of Frsc.Vio.And Police Nearly Give Me Heart Attack..
Re: 8 Things That Happen When A Nigerian Buys His First Car by spartoo: 5:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
Airoflaw:
he no get car
no mind am grin
Re: 8 Things That Happen When A Nigerian Buys His First Car by spartoo: 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
Emo101:
O Boy I Remeber When I Just Bought My Car Na Every Night I Dey Carry My Motor Battery Enter My House At Least It Will Make Me Believe Its Save...And The Fear Of Frsc.Vio.And Police Nearly Give Me Heart Attack..

grin

u go don sabi how to handle them now
Re: 8 Things That Happen When A Nigerian Buys His First Car by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2016
firfinch101:
C it's not their own, so they don't know how you feel...

Exactly
Re: 8 Things That Happen When A Nigerian Buys His First Car by malikombi(m): 7:12pm On Sep 22, 2016
kan12:

"Far more better" my bro I dnt derive pleasure in this bt you went ways off the English structure.
It's not language class.
Thanks for the correction anyways
Re: 8 Things That Happen When A Nigerian Buys His First Car by malikombi(m): 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2016
staymore:

True talk. Tear rubber rocks no matter the model. But ten years of not visiting mechanic should be reduced to at least 5yrs.
A little bit of exaggeration nooni
Re: 8 Things That Happen When A Nigerian Buys His First Car by malikombi(m): 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
freshvine:

You'll change plugs, break lining, break shoes, wiper will wear and tear, oil drain and change, hydraulic top up, tire change, radiator flush, battery replacement, fuel pump failure due to low octane rating and other miscellaneous expenses you'll face solving in a garage.

The moment a car hit the road whether new or tokunbo, you are definitely seeing a mechanic
Most of what you listed might not give you problem if you're using the vehicle in an "average" manner
Re: 8 Things That Happen When A Nigerian Buys His First Car by LePrezident(m): 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
Purpletee:
that gigolo part op three gbosa for you...

GBOSA!!! GBOSA!!! GBOSA!!!

Oh... so your boyfriend bought a car and became a gigolo abi? Talking from experience I guess... infant tirII gbisa for you too...

Re: 8 Things That Happen When A Nigerian Buys His First Car by LePrezident(m): 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2016
Purpletee:
that gigolo part op three gbosa for you...

Nnn
Re: 8 Things That Happen When A Nigerian Buys His First Car by Emo101(m): 8:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
spartoo:

grin
u go don sabi how to handle them now
i Dey Try Cha
Re: 8 Things That Happen When A Nigerian Buys His First Car by LoveJesus87(m): 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2016
HitlerIsBack:
and the friends that will come to borrow your car and then go and bash it
and you borrow dem? Walai ur mumuism no get part 2 grin ah for like to be ur friend chai! Just go dey drive car anyhow... cheesy grin grin
Re: 8 Things That Happen When A Nigerian Buys His First Car by Habbatically: 1:01am On Sep 23, 2016
dollarprincess:
I just dey observe
You reminds me of that emoji.
Re: 8 Things That Happen When A Nigerian Buys His First Car by sweetilicious(f): 4:55am On Sep 23, 2016
kaeforum:
Theres nothing liberating as owning your first car especially if its the right car. grin
Yeah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Peace Mass Transit Establishes Car Assembly Plant In Emene Enugu / Cows Drag Road With Motorist In Abuja (photos) / FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.