Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

EFCC Freezes Patience Jonathan’s Personal Account - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Freezes Patience Jonathan’s Personal Account (26919 Views)

I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola / EFCC Freezes Accounts Of Dumebi Kachikwu - Sahara Reporters / EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Freezes Patience Jonathan’s Personal Account by chrisxxx(m): 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
U people chased her husband from office, not enough. U still want to chase him and his family from the country. U hated him in power even outside power loathed him. Na wa.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Freezes Patience Jonathan’s Personal Account by moffat(m): 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
freeze her husband,children,village and her too but dont touch Buruita,Aishahalibuton yeye ppl freeze all r belongings

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Freezes Patience Jonathan’s Personal Account by gudluckgreat(m): 1:12pm On Sep 22, 2016
Real2020:

Arrant nonsense. Go and investigate Turai Yaradua's account. Same with Titi Abubakar, Mariam Abacha, Late Ndidi Babangida, Late Stella Obasanjo, and Mrs. Shonekan. This selective justice must stop...because she and her husband are from 5%(SS/SE)!

I wonder where the brain of people as you go when sensitive issues are being discussed...

14 Likes

Re: EFCC Freezes Patience Jonathan’s Personal Account by Bom4Real: 1:13pm On Sep 22, 2016
Buhari is a dog,Magu is a fool,Jonathan is a Zombie,he brought all this to himself by conceding defeat.u don't give food to the dogs(APC) rather bones

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Freezes Patience Jonathan’s Personal Account by anonimi: 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Freezes Patience Jonathan’s Personal Account by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2016
gudluckgreat:

I wonder where the brain of people as you go when sensitive issues are being discussed...

Afonja...can you reason?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Freezes Patience Jonathan’s Personal Account by jegz25(m): 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2016
Some people wey get less than 1k in their accounts come dey defend dis thieves

11 Likes

Re: EFCC Freezes Patience Jonathan’s Personal Account by oxygen004: 1:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
lipsrsealed[i]Did this family of Jonathan made a mistake of beaning humble [/i]

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Patience Jonathan’s Personal Account by dotcomnamename: 1:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
Bom4Real:
Buhari is a dog,Magu is a fool,Jonathan is a Zombie,he brought all this to himself by conceding defeat.u don't give food to the dogs(APC) rather bones

Smh

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Freezes Patience Jonathan’s Personal Account by brightalo1010: 1:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
Real2020:

Arrant nonsense. Go and investigate Turai Yaradua's account. Same with Titi Abubakar, Mariam Abacha, Late Ndidi Babangida, Late Stella Obasanjo, and Mrs. Shonekan. This selective justice must stop...because she and her husband are from 5%(SS/SE)!
Something the former administrations should've done, because those people you mentioned were not born starting from this new administration.

When you want to start clearing of bush for farming at least you have to start from one corner,your problem is not clearing of the bush,rather where the bush clearing started from.sorry about that though.but the bush must be cleared.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Freezes Patience Jonathan’s Personal Account by motherfucker: 1:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
jelel6:
witch hunting is allowed by me. I wonder where people like you where during the last administration when no political will to fight corruption was shown. Selective persecution my foot. If the efcc has a case with you, i dont care if they all belong to oppositions.
yes, What has been done over Buratia's Dubai revelation? Nothing what about the recent one reported by SR with prove that his aides collected money to reduce the fine imposed on MTN? NOTHING as well. I supported Buhari but he has failed, completely failed and still failing.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Freezes Patience Jonathan’s Personal Account by anonimi: 1:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
moffat:
freeze her husband,children,village and her too but dont touch Buruita,Aishahalibuton yeye ppl freeze all r belongings

Buratai saved his soldier salary to buy the multi-million $$$$$$$$$ houses in Dubai, according to the zombies high on Aisha Halliburton rice. shocked

General Buratai Bought Second Dubai Property Days After Appointment As Chief Of Army Staff

General Tukur Yusuf Buratai bought a second choice property in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates, days after his appointment as Nigeria’s Chief of Army Staff (COAS), an investigation by SaharaReporters has revealed.

More from: http://saharareporters.com/2016/06/27/general-buratai-bought-second-dubai-property-days-after-appointment-chief-army-staff

More Details Emerge On Nigeria Chief Of Army Staff General Buratai’s Dubai Properties

An ongoing investigation by SaharaReporters into properties acquired in Dubai by Chief of Army Staff (COAS), General Tukur Buratai, has revealed more details about the officer’s real estate acquisitions estimated at N160 million at the minimum.

More from: http://saharareporters.com/2016/07/09/more-details-emerge-nigeria-chief-army-staff-general-buratai%E2%80%99s-dubai-properties

[img]http://madukovich.files./2015/10/buratai-doing-push-ups-with-soldiers-in-the.jpeg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Freezes Patience Jonathan’s Personal Account by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
Jail any corrupt person in Nigeria, that's my stand but let there be no scapegoatism. Let the music play on
Re: EFCC Freezes Patience Jonathan’s Personal Account by Rett0: 1:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
Tinubu has bought the whole of Lagos state n yet his place doesn't generate oil. Same with Obj, Dajuma n d likes. Aisha a salon owner could afford a 10M wrist watch n a 40M naira bag n idiots are still fooled. I'm waiting for Efcc to go after other politicians who have nothing but water logged ground as their resources.

Tell me why I should stand with Nigeria if the Northerners go free when they produce no oil
This zoo must fall....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Freezes Patience Jonathan’s Personal Account by gudluckgreat(m): 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
Real2020:

Afonja...can you reason?

I no get time to argue with you... If poor man like you dey support people wey dey use your money dey flex like say na dem get this world and u say e good for you... Then I no get talk with you...

Isi ewu.. Abu m nwa afor Igbo...

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Freezes Patience Jonathan’s Personal Account by anwe: 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
Is fighting corruption a social media thing ?, a campaign of popularity or character assassination?
If EFCC has a case go to court and prove your case, and have a conviction.

We should remember what goes around comes around. Who the Gods wants to destroy it first makes them mad.
The same Obama government supported Moslem Brotherhood in Egypt.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Freezes Patience Jonathan’s Personal Account by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
BUHARImyDOG:
My dog in action fighting opposition left and right

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Freezes Patience Jonathan’s Personal Account by brightalo1010: 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
anonimi:

Do you think that this couple below will be allowed to rule ruin a sane society

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2151923_10959780101527066886056781674305683697845804n_jpeg88571234fc99d5765ef94ba8883de888

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3441929_img20160227001458_jpeg3fecf627d6b5447631b348f011e59b5a
Wonder why the previous administration didn't probe them then since they're guilty.mtweeeeeeeeehhh

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Freezes Patience Jonathan’s Personal Account by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
gudluckgreat:

I no get time to argue with you... If poor man like you dey support people wey dey use your money dey flex like say na dem get this world and u say e good for you... Then I no get talk with you...

Isi ewu.. Abu m nwa afor Igbo...

Afonja...do you know your real father? Not the man living with your mother.
Re: EFCC Freezes Patience Jonathan’s Personal Account by thunderbabs: 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
Madam for jus wire me 200,000 dollars make i help am keep naaa...see yawa nw
Re: EFCC Freezes Patience Jonathan’s Personal Account by Rett0: 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
Tinubu has bought the whole of Lagos state n yet his place doesn't generate oil. Same with Obj, Dajuma n d likes. Aisha a salon owner could afford a 10M wrist watch n a 40M naira bag n idiots are still fooled. I'm waiting for Efcc to go after other politicians who have nothing but water logged ground as their resources.

Tell me why I should stand with Nigeria if the Northerners suck our resources n go free when they produce no oil..
When former governors in APC are evident thieves but go all free but a Former First Lady is chased about..
You can see that this zoo must fall....

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Patience Jonathan’s Personal Account by fxskye: 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
Good News for the day.

" I don't want to be giving food to my husband in jail, don't vote APC "..........Patience Jonathan, 2014.

May be it would be the order way round.
Re: EFCC Freezes Patience Jonathan’s Personal Account by dotcomnamename: 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
[s]
Rett0:

Tell me why I should stand with Nigeria if the Northerners suck our resources n go free when they produce no oil..
When former governors in APC are evident thieves but go all free but a Former First Lady is chased about..
You can see that this zoo must fall....
[/s]

Na so una beat chest so tailllllllll until una albino yellow pawpaw enter kuje prison... Lol grin

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Freezes Patience Jonathan’s Personal Account by Windway: 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
This is Buhari. The spelling of buahari is different to that of Jonathan. No body is above the law. Madam jonathan is already steping to jail day by day. One step after the other. Hmm she will go to jail and nothing will happen. His husbands boss went to jail and got released by her husband right,She is getting closer and no body will release her. Sai baba God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Patience Jonathan’s Personal Account by anonimi: 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
brightalo1010:
Wonder why the previous administration didn't probe them then since they're guilty.mtweeeeeeeeehhh

Could you please point out which of the sane societies that you have in mind PROBES its former leaders instead of simply letting the judiciary and TAX institutions/ authorities deal with them?
Is it the US, Canada, UK or which one

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Patience Jonathan’s Personal Account by Windway: 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
No sacred cow , no body is above Nigerian laws. Thats the change we voted for. Sai baba God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Freezes Patience Jonathan’s Personal Account by Rett0: 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
dotcomnamename:
[s][/s]

Na so una beat chest so tailllllllll until una albino yellow pawpaw enter kuje prison... Lol grin

I know ur type. Since you can't make any sensible comment to disprove my point you better Keep quiet.
This country can't move forward with ret*rds like u.
Aisha is a bigger thief...
Re: EFCC Freezes Patience Jonathan’s Personal Account by anonimi: 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
Windway:
No sacred cow , no body is above Nigerian laws. Thats the change we voted for. Sai baba God bless Nigeria.

Is the CONTINUATION and bigger amounts to the All ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC majority senate and HoR also "the change you voted for"

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2528508_political20catoon_jpeg388939f5abe0d6aa488640afd36eb164

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2525077_nationalassebly_jpeg71d66f931a1a7ec6df0b899a793ef6b6

egift:

I applaud the wisdom in pairing Buhari and Osinbajo.

One General. One Professor. One Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Freezes Patience Jonathan’s Personal Account by WOCKHARDI(m): 1:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
EFCC, Buhari and APC stop diverting our attention from your ineptitude and cluelessness. Arrest Patience Jonathan and her husband , recover all recoverables from them and imprison them if that will solve all our problems. Whereby it doesn't, the shame will be yours. Mtcheew.
Re: EFCC Freezes Patience Jonathan’s Personal Account by wilsonbright: 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2016
This news remind me of Fox Rivers 8... They were all seriously digging for the same amount of money found in Mrs. Jona account. In T-Bag Bagwell voice "That's a whole lotta of money bruh"...
Re: EFCC Freezes Patience Jonathan’s Personal Account by Ask4Info: 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2016
Real2020:

ARE YOU ALWAYS THIS STU.PID OR YOU ARE JUST PRETENDING TO BE TODAY?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel / Ambode: CSO Threatens Legislators, Demands Probe Of N28.8 Billion Running Cost / Peter Obi Is ‘Half China, Half India’ – Oshiomhole Mocks Atiku, PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.