Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

"I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) (32101 Views)

Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) / Okorocha Visits House Of Representatives, Pictured With Dogara (photo) / How FG Plans To Deal With Dogara, Others Over Budget Padding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by chimah3(m): 9:55am On Sep 22, 2016
grin
Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by Firefire(m): 9:56am On Sep 22, 2016
Imagine? angry
Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 22, 2016
Bunch of overpaid idiots

3 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by richidinho(m): 9:56am On Sep 22, 2016
#istandwithdogara
Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by Louiscutedude(m): 9:56am On Sep 22, 2016
In voice of dat ondo state woman Nigeria nor go beta again...
Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by fogunloto: 9:56am On Sep 22, 2016
THE ECONOMY IS IN RECESSION, THE REP MEMBERS ARE STANDING WITH DOGARA......HOW DID WE GET HERE..?

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by highwaist: 9:57am On Sep 22, 2016
If you people stand with him for the benefit of the nation,God will stand with all of you,if otherwise God will stand against all of you(amen)
Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by tayo4ng(m): 9:58am On Sep 22, 2016
I always know this we happen. Jubrin should go to hell. what if they haven't relieved him of his duty know Nigerian we be aware of all this atrocities. they served him right. mark my word today this may lead to the end of his political career like that short man from Kano. Nigeria and dirty politics
Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 9:58am On Sep 22, 2016
even honourable prestige ossi i hold in high esteemed a man I respected so much stand him chai I lose hope in common man... Nigeria politics is in shambles truly a dirty game
Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by footreja: 10:01am On Sep 22, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
Jubril is nothing but a frustrated and pained thug. He suddenly turned whistle blower immediately he was removed from his chairmanship position.

Useless mofos everywhere!

**** you dont see the nation gaining from his whistle-blowing ?

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by BashMe1(m): 10:01am On Sep 22, 2016
[size=15pt]The bitter truth is "Nigeria can never be great or good whatsoever", we need not run from the reality of this nation cos truth is the false hope we give to us wont come to pass.... make ur money however u can and get out of this country straight up if u really want peace of mind. the kinda' stories that come out on daily basis from this country and esp. about the supposed leaders of the country is enuf show that there can neva' be rest of mind.[/size]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by salbis(m): 10:01am On Sep 22, 2016
Everything is wrong with this country. These bunch of idiots can never be watchdogs rather lapdogs.
Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by TamunoRichard(m): 10:01am On Sep 22, 2016
partners in corruption

It's [s][size=25pt]RICHIE[/size][/s] on the keypad

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by tonio2wo: 10:02am On Sep 22, 2016
abokibuhari:
God bless those house members, we are solidly behind dogora ....

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by jamalnation(m): 10:02am On Sep 22, 2016
Fools standing with each other

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 10:03am On Sep 22, 2016
I stand with Dullgarri too

Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by sheunpompey: 10:04am On Sep 22, 2016
These miscreants again?? God save us from all these thieves that call themselves honorable....

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by fxskye: 10:05am On Sep 22, 2016
Thieves Will Always Support Thieves.

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 22, 2016
Badtman:
Am even crying for my Country cuz Legislathief arms are Rogues, robbers it shall never well with dem in the Name of Jesus, Allah, Amadioha, Ogun lakaye, Esu lalu.,
but the executhives are saints right?
Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by veacea: 10:06am On Sep 22, 2016
Oma se ooooooooooo
Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by DeRay98(m): 10:06am On Sep 22, 2016
Bujumbura:
You can now see that even APC is the bigger theif

Keep quiet, Dimeji Bankole did worse when Smart Adeyemi and co exposed the inflated contracts for furniture and cars. Bankole suspended him and his allies from the house and made NASS staff to swear oath of secrecy.
Maybe you were wearing dapper then.
Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 10:06am On Sep 22, 2016
AntiWailer:

At times I wonder too
even honourable prestige ossi i hold in high esteemed a man I respected so much stand him chai I lose hope in common man... Nigeria politics is in shambles truly a dirty game
Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 22, 2016
[quote author=wheredemdey post=49570213]I pity people that still believe in this country

The country is a lost case and a sinking ship.. .. Get out while you can...[/quote

Please,my dear friend,you really need to rephrase your statement.The country is a "sunk ship" and not "sinking ship" because it has no remedy.If law makers could be this unpatriotic,then what would you say about the common man whose lives are dependend on the laws these fools make.

If a leader sets a bad example,what do you expect the followers to do.We're in a terrible bondage and our only hope is in God.

2 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by AdeniyiA(m): 10:08am On Sep 22, 2016
Nonsense, instead of standing with Nigeria, with good governance, with integrity,with honesty,with good and thorough oversight they're standing with corruption ...

We should sack these legislooters alreadyundecided
Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 22, 2016
lwise:
People take note of those who stand with corruption (Dogara) let's make sure they don't return to that house after 2019.

That's the only thing the masses can do.

This is a sad day in Nigeria. Is there a way we can identify these people? Full names and constituencies?

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by mostyg(m): 10:10am On Sep 22, 2016
This is one of the problems of democracy, when the majority are crazy, they crazily elect or support a crazy leader.
Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by anonimi: 10:11am On Sep 22, 2016
ajasbaba:
you know naija politicians are dumb ass,

i wonder if they even have some brain left in that there big for nothing head.

Nigerian politicians were ordinary people before they were elected, not so?
They were also elected by their fellow Nigerians, not so?
It therefore stands to reason that WE Nigerians are the real dumb ass with no brain left in our big for nothing head, not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by WeFacts: 10:11am On Sep 22, 2016
Seems like our politicians have been smoking osogbo weed lately...seems like they are under some kind of hypnoticism
Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by tobesticality: 10:13am On Sep 22, 2016
Bunch of rogues

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by lumydee44: 10:18am On Sep 22, 2016
I saw this coming. What else do you expect from educated illiterates??

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by kudos4u(m): 10:19am On Sep 22, 2016
These people don't care about the masses,, they ain't even afraid of us because they all know that with a tip of money we are OK, which is very wrong embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gbolahan Adeniran Resigns As Ogun Attorney-General Over 'Massive Corruption' / Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Collapses, Rushed To UCH / Buhari Has Only Fulfilled One Campaign Promise – Buharimeter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.