Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Kayode Ogundamisi On Buhari Attending United Nation General Assembly With Family - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kayode Ogundamisi On Buhari Attending United Nation General Assembly With Family (27300 Views)

Reno Omokri Vs Kayode Ogundamisi On Live UK TV Interview / Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Obasanjos's Letter To President Buhari / Abuja Residents Storm National Assembly With Lamps Over Lack Of Power Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi On Buhari Attending United Nation General Assembly With Family by aroti: 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
superpundit:

imagine how the assembly will look like a convocation ground if all world leaders bring their wives and children to the UN. I suspect that Nigeria must have declared Buhari's girls as Nigeria's officials, else on what yardstick were they allowed into a ground meant for purely official delegates from around the world

Do you have evidence that their trip to the US was state sponsored?
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi On Buhari Attending United Nation General Assembly With Family by toshmann(m): 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
I say Buhari should rule Nigeria for another 40yrs. grin

Then even the fish in our rivers will know that things are rough.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi On Buhari Attending United Nation General Assembly With Family by Johnrake69: 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
The political class do not care if we live or die. They are all slave masters. This is the same system our fraudulent founding fathers killed to protect, a system of exploitation that hands over 90% of the nation's resources to the privileged 1% of Nigerians.

Until we the masses rise up to them like other nations like China, Cuba, Nicaragua etc have done, we will keep being their slaves and their children will continue from where their parents stopped.

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi On Buhari Attending United Nation General Assembly With Family by Cubeet2: 3:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
Hypocrites as Politicians

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi On Buhari Attending United Nation General Assembly With Family by odomanis: 3:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
GenBuhari:
When you are away from home for several days on business it is fair to be given opportunity to be accompanied by one or two family members especially your children.

It is not unusual for companies to fund family members of their executives to accompany them on business trips abroad.

The wife of the president is also in New York on official duties as Wife of the President; her two daughters appear to be accompanying her.

However even then, one or both of the daughters may be there on official invitation in their capacity as ambassadors of certain NGOs or charities.

On another note, Zahra's beauty is intimidating !

Would you have said same if it were Patience Jonathan and her two kids ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi On Buhari Attending United Nation General Assembly With Family by OGGS2000: 3:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
aroti:

Which plane carry them go? Na aero!

6 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi On Buhari Attending United Nation General Assembly With Family by Pidggin(f): 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
grin #changebeginswiththemasses

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi On Buhari Attending United Nation General Assembly With Family by ephi123(f): 3:05pm On Sep 22, 2016
GenBuhari:
When you are away from home for several days on business it is fair to be given opportunity to be accompanied by one or two family members especially your children.

It is not unusual for companies to fund family members of their executives to accompany them on business trips abroad.

The wife of the president is also in New York on official duties as Wife of the President; her two daughters appear to be accompanying her.

However even then, one or both of the daughters may be there on official invitation in their capacity as ambassadors of certain NGOs or charities.

On another note, Zahra's beauty is intimidating !

This has to be the most ridiculous response I have read today. Which companies? Anyway I doubt people like you have worked in any reputable company where standards are in place. Not your fault at all.

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi On Buhari Attending United Nation General Assembly With Family by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 22, 2016
They have not finished, they would continue, performing higher displays of lavish acts as time progresses. Some decisions this administration makes have me feel like hitting my head on a wall in annoyance. At the end of the day it's my vote which would count in 2019. Let me see who would open their mouth to mention "APC for a second term" then. I'm fuming as I type this.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi On Buhari Attending United Nation General Assembly With Family by engrjacuzzi: 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2016
govt is always full of lies, always full of negative image.

4 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi On Buhari Attending United Nation General Assembly With Family by dunkem21(m): 3:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
odomanis:

Would you have said same if it were Patience Jonathan and her two kids ?

Watch as he scampers away and pretend to have never heard you..

Sadducees undecided

5 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi On Buhari Attending United Nation General Assembly With Family by numericalguy(m): 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
Buhari's policy is simple.

Do as I say but not as I do.

If it was GEJ now some people would have been foaming at the mouth by now.

7 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi On Buhari Attending United Nation General Assembly With Family by jrusky(m): 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
Mr Kay Ogundamisi thanks for your observation but so sorry to tells you that APC and their confused followers will bash you and tells you Buhari was right. Thier Lord and Demigod called Buhari is no mistake man he is the first and only perfect human on the face of the earth according to his dumb followers.

Nigeria is in recession but our saint president can go to UN with over 100 souls plus his 2 kids afterall his kids too are Nigeria official isn't Same way they are packed theirselve like a slaves to US some months ago almost all APC big boys went on that trip at the end they were being looked at lke a misplaced slaves from the soil of Africa who has got no job to do and headed to US and up till now no single person in Nigeria knows why do they all went to US.

One of his came to me last nigh telling me do I watched Buhari oh he spoke well, oh he did this at the UN summit, oh in the next 2years from now he will deliver all he promised I looked at him in my heart I'm seen a "true picture of a grown mad man standing before me talking" all I could is to tell my boys to open the gate for him and ordered him out of my face.

"2 years time to deliver" isn't Let them keep waiting.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi On Buhari Attending United Nation General Assembly With Family by emmykk(m): 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
aroti:

Bro if i catch you offline i go do you something.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi On Buhari Attending United Nation General Assembly With Family by chrisxxx(m): 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2016
[quote author=GenBuhari post=49575234]When you are away from home for several days on business it is fair to be given opportunity to be accompanied by one or two family members especially your children.

On another note, Zahra's beauty is intimidating ![/quote
Then let EFCC know that companies can lobby a president's wife for favour and some usually come with financial gains. Patience is rich may not be from stolen or looted money after all.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi On Buhari Attending United Nation General Assembly With Family by ephi123(f): 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2016
sarrki:
It was not state sponsored

Very soon you will say all of Buhari's foreign trips are not state sponsored.

It is really sad when people choose to trade their conscience. In the face of glaring wrong, they still choose to say black is white. Terrible shame.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi On Buhari Attending United Nation General Assembly With Family by Firefire(m): 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2016
Judgement day is coming. angry

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi On Buhari Attending United Nation General Assembly With Family by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
But wait, 110 delegates really? What did they go there for??

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi On Buhari Attending United Nation General Assembly With Family by reemix123(m): 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
I think people are confusing too many things
State Sponsored : If it was not state sponsored they had no business being in the meeting because they would not have accreditation.

If it was state sponsored what business do they have attended a meeting with world leaders discussing policy ?

Either way it makes a mockery off both the UN and Nigeria if anyone can bring their family into a meeting that is meant to be discussing serious world issues and making resolutions.

3 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi On Buhari Attending United Nation General Assembly With Family by opribo(m): 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
Its a lie, do you mean the world bubu travelled with his household into UNGA, to do what please to just look right. OK let him come back and venture open his large gap toothed mouth to talk about any nonsense other than fixing our economy back as he met it he will see the wrath of Nigerians.

If he thinks the presidency is a tea party or where he can come and relax and enjoy old age, it is a lie, he must do the work in there. Let him just repair back our economy how he met it and get the Bleep out of that seat.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi On Buhari Attending United Nation General Assembly With Family by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
idupaul:

Was it your village that sponsored it?

The question here is what would have been your response if this was Patience Jonathan and her 2 kids?

we jus keep going back n font ....same pple dt ask us to leave GEJ,,stop blame game n buhari shuld face governance,,,wil @ evry little oportunity they get bring up comparism .
you wana criticize buhari,,its ur right but comparism leads no where ....its oozes sentiments ova d thread.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi On Buhari Attending United Nation General Assembly With Family by sherif4owo(m): 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
idupaul:

Was it your village that sponsored it?

The question here is what would have been your response if this was Patience Jonathan and her 2 kids?

And what would have been your respnse if this was Obama?
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi On Buhari Attending United Nation General Assembly With Family by MadCow1: 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
Question Number 1: What is the problem with the President's family joining him at the United Nations General Assembly? Is it;

1. The cost?

2. or what exactly? undecided

If they are there and there bill isn't footed by the federal Government, then whats the problem here? undecided

I will only have an issue with this if they were listed on the official manifesto of travellers for which the FG would have to foot their bill.

Remember: The jet belongs to the Country so no need to pay ticket for them. The First lady was already in the U.S for a different event and could easily have dropped by to check on her Boo.. And the First Daughters (a.k.a my spiritual Babymama's) may have accompanied either parent on the trip which isn't an offence.

And those talking about Aunty Pay-pay, no be she overtake Jonathan for one event come down start to shake dignitaries like say na she dem invite.. grin
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi On Buhari Attending United Nation General Assembly With Family by obaaderemi: 3:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
sarrki:
It was not state sponsored

It was local govt. sponsored.ur buffoonery na ogidi.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi On Buhari Attending United Nation General Assembly With Family by olamitodotun14: 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
idupaul:

This is the kind of justification that keeps slowing down the growth of Nigeria . So because commissioners children fly in and out of Nigeria it's now credible for Buhari's children to represent Nigeria at UNGA and clearly so with taxpayers monies. The ish here is what would have been your response if PEJ did so with 2 of her kids?
That's not even the issue, the issue here is that it's totally wrong, ethically and morally wrong. Its just absurd hearing Buhari behaving like this, you are fighting corruption and yet your acts aren't justifiable because we have delegates at the UNGA that aren't supposed to there,sadly they are there with our money. At this time of recession. Nigeria, we've lost it. It's a pity.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi On Buhari Attending United Nation General Assembly With Family by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
Prez Buhari is a family man, I love his style of flaunting his wife's beauty.
Zahrah awesomely beautiful.
The way an Ethiopian will feel safe in Edo State, Maybe Zahrah may hook up with a prince of house of Saud. And we all claim that we are inlaws.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi On Buhari Attending United Nation General Assembly With Family by signz: 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2016
aroti:

Would you have asked this question if it was GEJ?

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi On Buhari Attending United Nation General Assembly With Family by meccuno: 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2016
idupaul:

I have no doubt that this irresponsible response of yours must one day attract to you a comeuppance in the near future.
thank God you quickly quoted him before he edits it.....
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi On Buhari Attending United Nation General Assembly With Family by CioAngels(f): 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
President buhari is introducing his Family members to the world powers for safety becos he seems not to know were he is steering NIGERIA ship to Berth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC / APC Hints On Disciplinary Actions For Members Who Dragged Oshiomhole To Court / Zamfara Offering Cows To Bandits As Incentive To Stop Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.