Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

I Think About His Friend While We’re Having Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think About His Friend While We’re Having Sex (1427 Views)

Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding / Man Trying To Sleep With His Friend's Wife Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think About His Friend While We’re Having Sex by Talk2Bella(f): 8:39am On Sep 22, 2016
This isn’t going to be a lengthy email, I’d just go straight to the point, honestly my boyfriend’s dick is small, when I say small, it’s like a child’s dick and sometimes I feel it stops at the labia without even entering my vagina.

His friend came to sleep over one day, and when I saw him early the next morning with nothing but boxers and the big stick he calls a penis, since then my life has never been the same, please I love my boyfriend but how do I stop fantasizing about his friend.

Talk2Bella.

Honey you need to enjoy that dick in peace, no one comes into this world a 100% complete and if a man got 70% I think it’s more than a enough.

You need to talk to your man and tell him how you feel, tell him the sex has been horrible and he needs to step up his game, there are other ways to achieve sexual pleasure without actual penetration, but if it’s penetration you seek, you guys need to buy a {Strap on} not only lesbians use it, straight couples do too.

Fantasizing about his friend is a phase that you’re going to get over, just give it time.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/09/i-think-about-his-friend-while-were.html

1 Like

Re: I Think About His Friend While We’re Having Sex by DozieInc(m): 8:45am On Sep 22, 2016
Re: I Think About His Friend While We’re Having Sex by Sunexy(m): 9:00am On Sep 22, 2016
undecided
Re: I Think About His Friend While We’re Having Sex by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 22, 2016
Has the JOBLESSNESS in Nigeria gotten to this point? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Think About His Friend While We’re Having Sex by nwasinachi(f): 9:03am On Sep 22, 2016
change your sex position and lots of correct fore play biko. pls google sex position for men with small dick.

1 Like

Re: I Think About His Friend While We’re Having Sex by Tapout(m): 10:04am On Sep 22, 2016
nwasinachi:
change your sex position and lots of correct fore play biko. pls google sex position for men with small dick.

if u like change position to snake in the monkey shadow, sergeant Thomas will always stop at his destined spot

1 Like

Re: I Think About His Friend While We’re Having Sex by Talk2Bella(f): 10:07am On Sep 22, 2016
Tapout:

if u like change position to snake in the monkey shadow, sergeant Thomas will always stop at his destined spot

Hahahhahahahaah cheesy serge tom

1 Like

Re: I Think About His Friend While We’re Having Sex by nwasinachi(f): 10:07am On Sep 22, 2016
Tapout:

When she jam a real man that knows how to make real love, my dear, whether big prick or not, guy! she go bow.

2 Likes

Re: I Think About His Friend While We’re Having Sex by Talk2Bella(f): 10:08am On Sep 22, 2016
nwasinachi:

There's position for men with small distin shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: I Think About His Friend While We’re Having Sex by Talk2Bella(f): 10:08am On Sep 22, 2016
nwasinachi:
When she jam a real man that knows how to make real love, my dear, whether big prick or not, guy! she go bow.

True

2 Likes

Re: I Think About His Friend While We’re Having Sex by nwasinachi(f): 10:14am On Sep 22, 2016
Talk2Bella:

There's position for men with small distin shocked shocked
Yes dear, not one but several positions, just google it and thk me later.

2 Likes

Re: I Think About His Friend While We’re Having Sex by Talk2Bella(f): 10:16am On Sep 22, 2016
nwasinachi:
Yes dear, not one but several positions, just google it and thk me later.

Wow didn't know that

2 Likes

Re: I Think About His Friend While We’re Having Sex by Fidelismaria: 10:24am On Sep 22, 2016
embarassed Whic Kin Advice B Dat Bella Don Day Fall My Hand U Suppose Tell Am Make She Break Up Wit Dude Wit Small Peeka Nd Go After D One Wit D Bazooka Afterall Na Date Level Dem Stil Day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think About His Friend While We’re Having Sex by Talk2Bella(f): 10:30am On Sep 22, 2016
Fidelismaria:
embarassed Whic Kin Advice B Dat Bella Don Day Fall My Hand U Suppose Tell Am Make She Break Up Wit Dude Wit Small Peeka Nd Go After D One Wit D Bazooka Afterall Na Date Level Dem Stil Day

Ahahahahha

You wicked grin grin

Big bazooka ain't everything

2 Likes

Re: I Think About His Friend While We’re Having Sex by firstking01(m): 11:25am On Sep 22, 2016
Women and their love for jumbo dick be like, you know that memegrin

2 Likes

Re: I Think About His Friend While We’re Having Sex by Talk2Bella(f): 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
firstking01:
Women and their love for jumbo dick be like, you know that memegrin

Gerrariah grin

1 Like

Re: I Think About His Friend While We’re Having Sex by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2016
wat sumpple are running frm,,sum other pple are praying for ...#konkorbility

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / "Fredrick, Can You Bleep Me?" ($uper Er0tica) / Question For Ladies... What Is A Guy's...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.