Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,365 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering (38350 Views)

When Is The Right Time To Do Your Master's Degree? / How Much Does It Cost To Complete A Masters Degree In Nigerian Universities? / Nigerian Quadruplets Graduates Simultaneously with Masters Degree In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by Kingstaplus(m): 10:19am On Sep 22, 2016
Biafrans again!
Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by olavicks: 10:20am On Sep 22, 2016
h
Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 22, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by HtwoOw: 10:20am On Sep 22, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
person wey don reject Nigeria since, na IPOB him go gree join.. jokers

O ya mi lenu o
Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by anochuko01(m): 10:20am On Sep 22, 2016
Real2020:
Congrant fellow IPOB. Gifted people!
This is the first time I'll be reacting to this tribal stuff on nairaland... The gentle man is there working his socks off to better his life and family, you're here claiming IPOB. You should be shamed of yourself. He even married a chinko! Even if they grant IPOB independence, I'm sure he's still not gonna return. Better try make your life better.

13 Likes

Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by Lilimax(f): 10:21am On Sep 22, 2016
Brains
Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by martineinstein(m): 10:21am On Sep 22, 2016
i remember diz guy broke japanese market 2 years go
Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by Ini9(m): 10:21am On Sep 22, 2016
MadCow1:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

grin
Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by DeRay98(m): 10:22am On Sep 22, 2016
soberdrunk:
Instead make Nigerian government run grab am make he come contribute to our development, na so we go look am till he go slip commot from our hands finally!!! angry angry

If govt brings the guy, mediocres in his field here will frustrate him in no time and push him as they have done to many others before.

5 Likes

Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by kennyjam: 10:22am On Sep 22, 2016
dainformant:
The Nigeria's Super Genius, Ufot Ekong, who broke a 50-year record in Japan, has successfully received his Master Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering (Honors) from Japanese University. He was supported by his pretty wife and child -as he received the award yesterday...

The Akwa Ibom indigene achieved the highest grades at Tokai University in Tokyo, Japan for 50 years and solved a maths puzzle in his first semester that was unsolvable 30 years ago. Ufot Ekong, also achieved a first class degree in electrical engineering and scored the best marks at the university since 1965....

Throughout his university career Mr Ekong won six awards for academic excellence. The mathematician worked two jobs alongside his studies to pay his way as a student.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/ufot-ekong-nigerian-genius-who-broke-50.html

Congrats Sir!
I rejoice with you.
Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by babyfaceafrica: 10:23am On Sep 22, 2016
anochuko01:

This is the first time I'll be reacting to this tribal stuff on nairaland... The gentle man is there working his socks off to better his life and family, you're here claiming IPOB. You should be shamed of yourself. He even married a chinko! Even if they grant IPOB independence, I'm sure he's still not gonna return. Better try make your life better.
ignore that jobless troll

3 Likes

Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by Ekugbeh(m): 10:23am On Sep 22, 2016
Wow.....
Hittin Japan soon.
Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by faorex(m): 10:26am On Sep 22, 2016
NCAN Egba branch reporting... congrats to the man since he is not an AFONJA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by Iseoluwani: 10:26am On Sep 22, 2016
Maybe we need to beg this man to solve the puzzle we dey face this country grin
Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 22, 2016
anochuko01:

[s]This is the first time I'll be reacting to this tribal stuff on nairaland... The gentle man is there working his socks off to better his life and family, you're here claiming IPOB. You should be shamed of yourself. He even married a chinko! Even if they grant IPOB independence, I'm sure he's still not gonna return. Better try make your life better. [/s]

Shattap there. He married a chinko following after his fellow IPOB in China who are married to Chinese women. Over 50% of Igbos in China, Japan are married to the natives!

1 Share

Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by bejeria101(m): 10:26am On Sep 22, 2016
God bless you sir,many more honors. God bless NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by salbis(m): 10:28am On Sep 22, 2016
I'd love to hear good news. Congratulations sir!
Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by emmykk(m): 10:28am On Sep 22, 2016
imhotep:
Say no to dullardism grin grin

Hahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

dullardism is synonmous with cattle rearers....while cant we hear musa,abudulahi or Adamu did this brave academic work or that abroad....
Their own is to occupy civil service and loot
Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by Ini9(m): 10:28am On Sep 22, 2016
HtwoOw:
Ya Ya we heard

Congrats

Mr man, bad belle kills faster dan Ebola nd HIV aids combined angry
Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by cyril700(m): 10:29am On Sep 22, 2016
Akwa ibom isongo
Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by 9jatatafo(m): 10:29am On Sep 22, 2016
soberdrunk:
Instead make Nigerian government run grab am make he come contribute to our development, na so we go look am till he go slip commot from our hands finally!!! angry angry

The guy has already signed out of naija. He is not coming to this land to settle

1 Like

Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by ChynoBEATS: 10:32am On Sep 22, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
dis guy's brain is hot

U no see hin hair..... Very soon na e go plenty like einstein own... Naso e dey start... grin
Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 22, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

that moment both the afonja

and the yeebos..discover he is non of their own

[img]http://i./5ETs34G31iCAg.gif[/img]
looool
Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by martineinstein(m): 10:33am On Sep 22, 2016
Kingstaplus:
Biafrans again!
how is he a briafran?it seems ogbono full ur brain die

1 Like

Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by martineinstein(m): 10:35am On Sep 22, 2016
Real2020:

Shattap there. He married a chinko following after his fellow IPOB in China who are married to Chinese women. Over 50% of Igbos in China are married of Native chinese!
point of correction:he is not ibo,abeg...

1 Like

Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by LoveJesus87(m): 10:35am On Sep 22, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
dis guy's brain is hot
hot ke? 50 year old record Nd u said hot Dis guys brain is illegal and should seized. Dis one pass hot by far by far... shocked
Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by vislabraye(m): 10:36am On Sep 22, 2016
That's great.
Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by vic4real22: 10:38am On Sep 22, 2016
am proud of you sir,my brother from another mother. more grease to your elbow, Congratz. when I grow up I wish to be like sir.
Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by enigma2007(m): 10:41am On Sep 22, 2016
Congrats to him.. I love the fact that he is setting records for himself
Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by anonym0us: 10:42am On Sep 22, 2016
Princelegacylemoha:
UFOT EKONG
my brother how do I know who fought (UFOT)ekong? I wasn't there when dey were fighting .... cheesy
Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by davidif: 10:42am On Sep 22, 2016
Real2020:
Congrant fellow IPOB. Gifted people!

Wrong! try again. He is non-IPOB. Nice try though.

2 Likes

Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 22, 2016
emmykk:

Hahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

dullardism is synonmous with cattle rearers....while cant we hear musa,abudulahi or Adamu did this brave academic work or that abroad....
Their own is to occupy civil service and loot
grin grin grin grin phaiting kworopshon with fake certificates

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Law School Pays Cleaner N32m, Staff Gets N36m Dressing Allowance — Daily Trust / UNILAG Student Wins 4-inch Heels Shoe Race Competition (Photos) / Imo Best School Teacher Gets 9 Cups Of Beans, 2 Tubers Of Yam, Red Oil As Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.