Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,312 members, 7,846,383 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) (47203 Views)

Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) / Robber Treating Gunshot Injuries Arrested In Lagos (photo) / Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by lumydee44: 11:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
LorDBolton:

Oga how will the police know they are unarmed?
Only Transparent investigation can reveal what happened.

Police could have gone their based on a tip-off or believed they were members of a notorious gang in such a situation their mindset don already bad!

I can't justify his murder, Killing him is wrong(even if he's a criminal or a saint due process must always be followed) sadly as a nation we have failed to do the needful in every area including police training.

Which is why it's best to avoid certain situations n if u encounter them act with maturity (i'm talking from alotta experience, might be dead from SARS bullets if not for GOD n wisdom). Weed can never make me run from police. We read some months ago a truck driver felled cos he didn't wanna stop @ checkpoint

NPF is filled with animals, that Is why we must avoid anything to set em off.
True yarn tho. The NPF needs better training, or maybe we should stop complaining on here and apply but we the youths don't believe that much in this country. We can only do our best to contribute positively to the nation. But that weed ooo, I will take it and I won't constitute nuisance. Bless up Bro.
Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by Jojofalani(m): 12:08am On Sep 23, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Azikiwe Road is not by mile 2. Just saying

R.I.P to the dead

The Post Reads "somewhere around Azikiwe, mile 2 diobu Port Harcourt" and not "Azikiwe road"
Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 23, 2016
Real guys don't do bad stuffs...this is a lesson to all. Why do you have to smoke with them in the first place Rip to the dead

1 Like

Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by goldedprince: 3:30am On Sep 23, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I disagree.

But, of course, he's not here to argue that. This is why every interaction with an armed policeman is to be treated as a life or death situation.
Rephrase your sentence. Say something like,
"this is why every interaction with armed uneducated policemen, especially majority of the ones in nigeria is to be treated as life or death situation".
Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by Nobody: 3:42am On Sep 23, 2016
goldedprince:

Rephrase your sentence. Say something like,
"this is why every interaction with armed uneducated policemen, especially majority of the ones in nigeria is to be treated as life or death situation".

My statement stays as originally written.

You're free to continue to disagree.
Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by goldedprince: 3:59am On Sep 23, 2016
EgunMogaji:

My statement stays as originally written.

You're free to continue to disagree.
Atleast u read it and saw where u needed to rephrase. A cow can be taken to the river bsnk but can't be forced to drink.
You are entitled to ur opinion. But like i will say and will always say, fvck police.
I will always do my best to mske sure anyone i classify as a useless police looses his job.
Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by Nobody: 4:09am On Sep 23, 2016
goldedprince:

Atleast u read it and saw where u needed to rephrase. A cow can be taken to the river bsnk but can't be forced to drink.
You are entitled to ur opinion. But like i will say and will always say, fvck police.
I will always do my best to mske sure anyone i classify as a useless police looses his job.

I read lots of things.

I continue to see nothing that needs to be rephrased. I like your analogy of a cow. It's similar to mine of a a He Goat can't be made unstubborn.

I thank you for acknowledging my entitlement to my opinion. Most on here are unable to grasp that.
Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by misspicy(f): 5:49am On Sep 23, 2016
danbrowndmf:
so u dinor see my mention in the afternoon abi?
They locked the thread na,send me a PM on my other moniker "berbierklaus"
Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by danbrowndmf(m): 5:52am On Sep 23, 2016
misspicy:

They locked the thread na,send me a PM on my other moniker "berbierklaus"
aiit..go check ur mail now.
Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by Berbierklaus(f): 5:58am On Sep 23, 2016
danbrowndmf:
aiit..go check ur mail now.
Replied
Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by 12inchDickson: 7:45am On Sep 23, 2016
So he was a cultist, most bloggers use blogging as camouflage though, so they can commit various cyber crimes
Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by AngelAhnie(f): 11:47am On Sep 23, 2016
Jojofalani:

The Post Reads "somewhere around Azikiwe, mile 2 diobu Port Harcourt" and not "Azikiwe road"
K
Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by handsam(m): 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
AngelAhnie:
K

Mhen..!grin
Re: Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) by NaijaBlend: 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
WINDSOW:
RIP Ghostmode. Like I always tell niggaz, if u wana flex, flex codedly @ home not in an uncompleted building or on street. Use wisdom!

Come to Lagos and see, every...
Even in churches
Anyway, I don't it's such people. To me, they are cult members shot but rival groups.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) / Wife Sets Her Husband’s House On Fire In Osun State / Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.