Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,757 members, 7,955,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:42 PM

How I Nearly Did During My Son's 5th Birthday Party. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Nearly Did During My Son's 5th Birthday Party. (1040 Views)

Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism / How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day / My Son's Birthday In Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Nearly Did During My Son's 5th Birthday Party. by HerbalPro: 11:19am On Sep 22, 2016
One thing I love being is being a mummy and I must say I thought I was good at it until I realised I was setting a very bad example for my son. Imagine my husband telling me on the way to the hospital that I was a selfish human being, who only cared about her cravings, but not about herself and those that depend on her. It was a real wake up call for me! Here is my story.

I got married to a wonderful man and after years of trying to conceive, I gave birth to a handsome boy. Soon after having my son I realized that I was adding weight drastically. At first, I thought it was due to childbirth but two years down the line I couldn’t fit into a size 14 dress, couldn’t wear heels because of my knees, couldn’t support my rapid weight gain, and I couldn’t tuck in my shirt because of my big tummy. It was really depressing to see my image go from a size 10 to a size 16.

At first, I tried to cut down on food, exercise and used some weight loss products but when I realized that I wasn’t getting the desired results I gave up and started eating sweets and sugary foods to console myself. I was depressed all the time except when I was with my son. Before my son’s 5th birthday I found I weighed 180kg. My husband tried to talk to me about my weight but I snubbed him and quarreled with him accusing him of cheating on me and coming up with all sorts of allegations so that he would stop pressuring me about my weight.

On the morning of my son’s 5th birthday, I started feeling faint with shortness of breath. I put it down to the stress of getting ready for the party. I took a break and quickly snacked on some sugar cereals and a soda. Just as I was about to get up from my chair, I felt a sharp pain in chest, difficulty breathing and I suddenly collapsed. The last thing I heard was my son screaming ‘mummy is dead’!

Read more: https://www.naij.com/977711-ez-slim-weight-loss-solution.html
Re: How I Nearly Did During My Son's 5th Birthday Party. by tempest01(m): 11:24am On Sep 22, 2016
Herbal pro ... Promoted article. You don't have to make up these stories to promote the drugs. If it works, tell willing customers to send in b4 and after pictures, and update it. Not super stories.

2 Likes

Re: How I Nearly Did During My Son's 5th Birthday Party. by HerbalPro: 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
Just because we didn't mention names does not mean it's not real. People value their privacy you know. This person didn't want her name in print. If you are interested in finding out if we are real, I suggest you read about Lepacious Bose's weight loss journey with us. In fact we are nearly done with the video so stay tuned! cool

tempest01:
Herbal pro ... Promoted article. You don't have to make up these stories to promote the drugs. If it works, tell willing customers to send in b4 and after pictures, and update it. Not super stories.
Re: How I Nearly Did During My Son's 5th Birthday Party. by blessedvisky(m): 5:53am On Sep 23, 2016
180kg?? Fear God now
Re: How I Nearly Did During My Son's 5th Birthday Party. by HerbalPro: 8:55am On Sep 26, 2016
What do you think was Lepacious Bose's formal weight before she started her weight loss journey?
blessedvisky:
180kg?? Fear God now
Re: How I Nearly Did During My Son's 5th Birthday Party. by blessedvisky(m): 10:35am On Sep 26, 2016
HerbalPro:
What do you think was Lepacious Bose's formal weight before she started her weight loss journey?
179kg grin

(1) (Reply)

Advice For Newlyweds - Tips For A Successful Marriage / Is Marijuana The Cause? Is Rehabilitation The Answer? / Join Me To Celebrate My First Fruit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.